Oppa! Beaches and the Love Arrow!

The Adventures of Deer Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oppa! Beaches and the Love Arrow!

               Luhan decides out of the blue that he wants to go swimming and pouts to Lay that he needs to feel the water beneath his button toes. Luhan has never seen the ocean or even been to a swimming pool for crying out loud!

               “~Lay, I wanna to swimming and relax, living here in this plain Jane house is driving me crazy!”

               “Luhan, do you only think about yourself, there are people out there that need help!”

               Lay just finishes cooking breakfast for the two them because Luhan says he doesn’t wanna burn the house down if he touches the stove.

               “~But Layyyyyy! My needs are more important! Besides those people can wait, it’s not like anyone’s dying for some Unicorn boy to come and save them from what? Opening a pickle jar, come on!”

               For the past week all Luhan did is pester Lay about going swimming,they only live a few miles away. Lay looks back at Luhan who is sitting on, not by, the kitchen table jutting out his bottom lip trying to persuade the Unicorn, “okay.”

               The unicorn is defenseless when the DEER BOY gives his puppy look, those dang eyes.

               “Great! I’ll go pack!”

               Luhan ALWAYS gets what he wants when he’s with Lay. Like one day when Luhan asked Lay in the cutest way possible to get him a rubix cube he saw when he was at a store. Lay wasn’t buying the thing until Luhan made his face, Lay’s right eyebrow twitched and he gave in. Meanwhile Lay is packing his things for a day at the beach, “hmm… maybe a nice break would be nice.”

               Lay is smiling at the thought of finally having a day to himself. 

               “LAY!! Come and get my bags!”

               Lay sighs, “never mind, it’s gonna just another day at work.”

               Lay is inwardly crying as he brings not only his stuff but also Luhan's stuff to his car. The two are finally set and drive off in Lay’s car which has a conveniently placed sun roof for Lay and Luhan’s attachments to fit. Luhan is looking out the passenger window when he notices in a car driving right towards them at incredible speeds. Strange, maybe it’s speeding Saturday? Luhan wonders as the car behind them is getting even closer until Luhan can make out two people, girls actually. Luhan wasn’t pay much attention to girls as of late because he gave up on trying to find somebody to love, but accepting his curse. Besides to Luhan his antlers are magnets to girls anyways, which meant free stuff that Luhan can take. While Luhan is still looking out his window he sees something peculiar about the girl sitting in the passenger seat, her fiery red hair, she looks familiar. Luhan gets the chills as he looks back towards the front. He notices that they are driving on a cliff side overlooking the ocean, “Lay can you please speed up?”

                 Lay is looking towards the front while chuckling, “Luhan I’m already going fast enough be patient, and we’ll get there when we get there.”

                 Luhan is getting extremely uncomfortable now, like the prince was about to vomit his bre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter