Living with Them!?

The Adventures of Deer Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Living with Them!?

            Unbeknownst to the three boys one particular witch girl watchs the whole scene play out before her. She’s stunned that Luhan actually made friends with Lay and Suho. Only she can break Luhan’s curse but she just can't stand how things are playing out. Luhan is supposed to be miserable and alone, in her eyes.

            “Curse that DEER BOY, he’s suppose to be near pleading with me to get those stupid antlers off, BUT ~nnnooo he has to make friends with a Pony boy and a Fish!”

            The witch girl peeks in the windows of Lay’s house as Luhan persuades Lay into give his credit card for the new bathroom. She watches Luhan run to a phone shouting at the person on the other line and ducks down when he runs to the window waiting. Just seeing him happy makes her blood boil, “if he won’t be miserable then I’ll make him fall in love,” the witch girl snickers as she creeps out from Lay’s home. She returns with a few plans to make the deer fall in love. She watches as the bathroom is being built and saes Luhan and Lay in a vulnerable position. She blasts her fingers filled with love magic directly at Luhan only to miss causing one of the workers to fall in love.

            “Dang it!”

            She waits until the bathroom is complete and the three are eating, well Lay and Luhan are eating in the kitchen and Suho is eating in his bathtub. She peeks in a window again and notices the Fish boy looking around, she ducks as Luhan and Lay enter the bathroom. Now is her chance to make Luhan fall in love.

            “Suho we have very important news to tell you!” Lay jumps in the room smelling like roses with Luhan walking behind.

            “Oh, hi Lay and Luhan. What is it?”

            “Well since you have this bathroom we decided

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter