Oppa! You’re Just My Style!

The Adventures of Deer Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oppa! You're Just My Style!

            If one of many things the DEER BOY hates with a burning passion is obsessed fan girls. They just cramp his style. If he is going to take control of the world one day crazed girls is one thing Luhan would outlaw. One person he just hates is that crazy girl named, Hyuna Kim. Now don’t get Luhan wrong he thinks Hyuna is a caring girl, one that might even break his curse of these antlers but there is one thing that repels him from her. Hyuna’s over obsessiveness with him.

            Luhan is walking around town. He is going back to his home and also the home of Luhan’s best friend. A friend that goes by the name of Lay the Unicorn, on account that Lay has a shining honker on his head. The DEER BOY is thinking about bugging the Unicorn into buying him a rubix cube, he saw at a nearby store when a girl stops right in front of him.

            “Hi, my name’s Hyuna. What’s yours?” Hyuna looks all smiles.

            “Uh, Luhan,” Luhan speaks as he’s about to pass her.

She steps in his way again, “those are some pretty antlers Luhan.”

            “You mean manly antlers, but thank you I’m flattered.” Luhan is REALLY flattered.

            “Yes that too! Hey, would you like to come over a cup of hot chocolate and maybe some nice ice cream?” Hyuna has brightness in her eyes. It wouldn’t hurt to at least have something to eat and Lay can wait, Luhan thinks.

            “Okay show me the way,” Luhan smiles sweetly and slides his arm into Hyuna's. 

             Hyuna giggles, “Let’s go.”

             Hyuna leads Luhan to a cozy house, it has a white picket fence, pretty flowers growing in the yard, and the whole house is painted a nice pink color. It looks nice enough, Luhan thought. 

            “Here, come inside and please make yourself at home while I prepare the treats.”

             Hyuna sends Luhan into the living room and leaves him to go into the kitchen. Luhan looks around the living room and notices that there were A LOT of pictures of different guys covering the walls, neatly spaced apart.

             “Who are these guys, your brothers?” Luhan looks on with curiosity.

             “Oh… Uh yeah, my brothers!” Hyuna shouts from the kitchen. She sure does have a lot of brothers. Then something peculiar catches his doe eyes. There is little writings on each of them, Luhan squints his eyes to get a better look.

             “To Find, To Marry, To Love,” He reads each of the tiny labels. That’s a little creepy. Hyuna enters the living room smiling, “Luhan, look what I brought!”

             Luhan turns his head, “huh?”

             The DEER BOY's senses instantly notice sweet chocolate chip cookies. Like a fly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter