The Cooking Wizard Kyungsoo

The Adventures of Deer Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Cooking Wizard Kyungsoo

            Just when the DEER BOY, Luhan, thought he is safe & sound under his new home with a Unicorn, Panda, Baozi, and Merman things might just get worst. The witch Jessica may have found his only weakness, his crazy umma Kyungsoo. What will Luhan do to make sure his crazy umma does not interfere with his new found life?

            “Hey Lay, what’s for breakfast!”

            Luhan walks down stairs with his hair all over the place, or as he says his royal fluffy pillow of cuteness. Lay looks up at Luhan horrified, “Luhan go brushes your hair, it looks scary!”

            “Ha, then I’ll keep it this way!” Luhan sticks his tongue out at Lay, Lay pouts. The ninjas Tao and Xiumin follow afterwards all clean and nicely dressed. Lay is happy at least someone listens to him. “Suho, are you ready for breakfast?”

            Lay knocks on Suho’s bathroom, “yes Lay, I have a shirt on this time.”

            “Good,” Lay remembers once he walked in on a half (fully on account he’s a merman) Suho, Lay blushed profusely that day. The Unicorn opens the door but gets caught because his horn has grown so much lately that it’s reached massive proportions. He ducks down and pulls Suho’s tub equipped with little wheels into the nicely cleaned kitchen table.

            “Tao can you go check on the food while I set Suho?”

            “Sure Lay,” Tao gets up and checks the food.

            Everyone looks fresh and ready for a nice sunny day, all except the DEER BOY. Luhan on the other hand is still in his pajamas with wild hair, even a little sock that on one told him about hanging from one of his antlers.

            “Gee master what time did you go to bed, you look terrible!”

            “Shut up Xiumin, I do what I please,” Luhan plops his head on the table drooling from exhaustion. Lay finally wheels Suho to a clearing at the end of the table when he notices a passed out DEER BOY slobbering all over his nice clean table.

            “LUHAN WAKE UP!”

            Luhan jolts up, “what-where, who?”

            Lay just shakes his head as Xiumin and Suho snicker. Tao comes back with a tray full delicious breakfast for the five of them. Lay helps hand out the food on plates and is about to give some to Luhan when he decides not to. Luhan looks up to Lay, “hey, give me food now.”

            “No,” Lay’s horn shrinks.

            “I SAID NOW.”

            “I don’t think you deserve any,” Lay’s horn shrinks again.

            “And why not?”

            “Because only good CLEAN boys like Suho, Tao and Xiumin can eat my food,” Lay sticks his tongue out and his horn shrinks more. Suho, Tao and Xiumin watch on as both the DEER BOY and Unicorn argue back and forth.

            “Oh really so it’s my fault!?”

            “Yes, look even your horn agrees!”

            “Well if you learned a bit of manners maybe I’d think about it!”

            “I think you should take your-“

KNOCK KNOCK

            Everyone stops and leans around the corner as they all hear a knocking at the door. Luhan looks puzzled; no one has ever paid them a visit in the months that Tao and Xiumin moved in.

            “Well here’s your chance Luhan, go be a good boy and see who it is.”

            “Me!?”

            Luhan is not about to check on anyone besides himself, BUT if he wants breakfast he has to play nice, “argh, okay.”

Luhan sighs in defeat and he drags himself slowly to the front door. Lay smiles, finally he listens. Everyone watches as Luhan at a snail’s pace moves to the door. His hand finally reaching the door knob, slowly twisting it.

            Luhan sighs out of boredom, “hello…”

            As Luhan looks up his eyes bulge out of his sockets.

            “Hi-“

            Luhan slams the door shut in the stranger’s face and leans back, now he fears for his life. He pants hard as he hears another knocking.

KNOCK KNOCK

“LUHAN, WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?” Lay had seen the whole thing and walks towards the door, hoping the person wasn’t offended by Luhan’s rude actions.

            “Lay, I beg of you. DO NOT OPEN THAT DOOR!”

            Luhan get on his knees and hugs Lay’s legs forcing Lay to drag Luhan and himself to the door.

            “Lay, you DO NOT UNDERSTAND!”

            “Oh I know perfectly well, you’re just being so rude. You think you own everything huh?”

            “Well yeah, BUT that’s beside the point. DO NOT OPEN THAT DOOR!”

            “Oh I’m opening it and forcing you to apologize to whoever you just hurt!”

            Lay drags Luhan and finally reaches the door, with hand on the knob and twists. In the door way stand a young guy not much younger than Lay or Luhan, in fact his eyes suggest he might not even be in his teen years. Lay smiles warmly at the visitor, “Hello!”

            “Hi!”

            Luhan cowers be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter