The Travel Home

The Adventures of Deer Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Travel Home

          When you come home you’re supposed to be greeted by a loving family and great food, but for the DEER BOY he gets the exact opposite. When left feeling alone it takes his friends to truly know where Luhan’s REAL HOME IS.

            Luhan leads the pack of nine to his house. The DEER BOY knowing that the group can stay there for a while. As all nine pass by streets and stop lights they all get stares from people. Not knowing who or what the nines boys are they just stare in awe. Luhan finds himself getting a little self-conscious as the people do not look away. It gets to the point where the DEER BOY starts to sweat, eww.  A hand places rests on Luhan’s shoulder as he looks behind him. Lay smiles at him, as Luhan finds himself smiling back.

            The boys walk a few paces earning more stares, but Tao and Xiumin gives everyone an icy glare as they walk by. Kai also looks calm, even though it’s been a long time since he’s been to a town. The Baekhyun hides behind Kyungsoo as Kyungsoo himself walks proudly every now and then interlacing his fingers with Kai. Chanyeol on the other hand flashes a creepy smile to anyone as he looks to a small crowd of people. Lay and Suho are keeping pace at the back as Suho clings to his partners back. Suho’s fish tail finally returned, only asking a few times a splash some water on him to keep him wet.

            The group finally enters an empty street, and Luhan grows more nervous, it’s been a long time since he’s seen his mother. As the DEER BOY walks he wonders if his mother had thought about him since throwing him out. Shivers runs through his body as he sees his house poking out at the end of the street. He swallows hard as he gets closer and closer to the house. He stops eyes locked on the house that he used to call his. Everyone else looks to Luhan waiting for his next move.

            Tears well up in the Luhan’s Bambi eyes, “guys here it is…”

            The Unicorn looks along the house searching for any sign of life, “This is your house?”

            “Yup,” he sniffs.

            Kyungsoo walks forwards looking at Luhan’s face, “are you okay, Luhan?”

            “Never better…”

            “Well what are we waiting for,” Xiumin speaks up.

            “Well here we… go,” Luhan walks up the steps, slowly going. Everyone stands on the sidewalk looking to Luhan. The DEER BOY breathes hard. His fingers lock onto the door knob. He remembers that his mother never locked the door because she said that anytime Luhan needed safety it was here. The knob twists and Luhan pushes the door open, he stands still.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter