Happy Virus is Contagious!?

The Adventures of Deer Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy Virus is Contagious!?

          When the boys think they’re going in the right direction it turns out they’ve ended up going nowhere!? Doubting Kai’s sense of direction the group is suffering, none more so than the DEER BOY himself.

            “Kai I don’t see anything that resembles a town or a city!?”

            The DEER BOY whines as the entire group is tired with exhaustion, Kai has led them to no civilization yet. Luhan falls to his knees as the groups venture deeper into the think forest, with each passing step the forest seems to get darker and darker. Lay helps Luhan up as they keep walking.

            “Uh… I don’t recognize where we are…”

            “WHAT!?” The whole group shouts, they are officially lost.

            “Hey don’t yell at Jongin he tried his best, right Jongin?”

            Kyungsoo looks to Kai still piggy back riding on him, Kai smiles and pecks Kyungsoo’s cheek. Kyungsoo smiles, it seems the two have gotten closer in only a few hours of knowing each other. The group finally decides to rest sitting where ever they could find. Exhausted the boys fall asleep.

Soon while the group is resting, two orange ears poke out of a nearby shrub. The figure pokes his head out smiling wide. It’s a boy with fiery red hair along with fox ears and a tail. He walks around the group careful not to wake them. He finds all of them strange and spots a particular pair of jelly legs looking oh-so-good. He his lips as he begins munch on Suho’s jelly legs. He grabs glops of the jelly stuffing his face. He slurps and laughs a bit.

            “Hey what are you doing?”

            The fox boy stops and turns his head seeing the bacon boy looking right at him. The eyes of the fox boy widen with hunger… meat. Baekhyun gulps as the unknown boy his lips.

            “Guys, HELP!”

            Baekhyun jumps up and runs with the fox boy following close behind. Luhan stirs in his beauty sleep as he sees Baekhyun running away with a strange figure running right after him. He sits up and rubs his eyes, not knowing the time of day. He shakes the Unicorn awake.

            “Luhan, what’s wrong?”

            “I don’t know. But I think I just saw Baekhyun running somewhere…”

            “Baekhyun that’s impossible he lying right… Where’s Baekhyun?”

            Lay looks around and notices the group has one less member. Lay starts to panic as he crawls to Kyungsoo shaking both Kai and Kyungsoo awake.

            “Where’s Baekhyun?”

            Kyungsoo looks around and sees no bacon boy, “BAEKHYUN WHERE ARE YOU!?”

            Everyone jumps as Kyungsoo’s scream echoes through the forest. They wait until they hear a faint scream getting closer. The group looks as Luhan falls back asleep. Baekhyun sprints out of the darkness, “RUN GUYS RUN!”

            “Huh,” the group sees Baekhyun run right past them. Soon smoke fills the air and a bright flash of light blinds the group. Kyungsoo shields his eyes as he sees chaos. A fox boy is running straight at them with flames shooting out his mouth. The group runs as Lay grabs on to a handicapped Suho, now with one less leg. Luhan smells something burning as he open his eyes, He gets up and sees the whole forest ablaze and even a bit of his clothes too! Luhan jumps as he runs following the group. The group spots a creek and jumps over separating them from the flames. As Luhan jumps and looks back he and whole group see the fox boy on the other side of the creek grinning. Luhan gets nervous as the fox boy sneeze causing small flames to burst out of his mouth. The fox boy sniffles and runs and jumps across the creek.

            Luhan falls back, “Tao, Xiumin do something!”

            “Right!”

            The two ninja’s spring into action pinning the fox boy on the ground, arms held behind his back.

            “Oww… Let me go!”

            Luhan pats hims

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter