The Jungle Boy

The Adventures of Deer Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Jungle Boy

          As the boys ride to places unknown Lay’s car unexpectedly BREAKS DOWN!? (A/N: LOL Suju-M reference) What will the boys do as they now have to walk through an unknown forest and meet an expectant... friend? This friend/boy has unintended infatuation with the groups UMMA, boy what will happen?

            “Uh, guys… Bad news the car is slowing down.”

            Everyone gasps as the Unicorn’s car gives is last sputter of breath and dies. Everyone scrambles about, body parts flying everywhere as they all struggle to get out of the car all at once.

            “What are we going to do now?”

            Xiumin asks as he holds the Merman in his grasp, “well Xiumin I think we should at least try to find some place to stay for the night.”

            All six boys turn around and eyes widen, THEIR IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!? Lush trees cover the landscape and the ground is darken as the shrubbery has over grown causing only a little light to reach the earth below. They look into the black depths of the forest as sweat runs down the DEER BOY’s perfect complexion.

            “~Well guys… what are we… wanting for…” The DEER BOY is first to step forward and everyone else follows. As they walk sounds of screams and wildlife litter the forest. With each passing step the boy are frighten, what horrors could possibly be lurking in this cursed land? A few minutes pass and the six find themselves deep in the forest until Xiumin speaks up, “guys, some else can carry Suho. I’m tired!”

            Xiumin drops Suho exhausted. Lay attends to Xiumin and also Suho, offering to carry him. Kyungsoo speaks up as Lay has Suho on his back, “I think I can help…”

            Kyungsoo wanders around Lay to face Suho, “this will only take a second.”

            He taps his fingers on the Merman’s tail and mumbles a few incoherent words. Just like magic Suho’s fish tail melts away revealing a pair of legs…

            “JELLY LEGS!?”

            Everyone laughs as Suho tries to balance his self on his newly formed legs. Lay holds Suho still as they try to walk, “Kyungsoo why jelly, well why FOOD!?”

            “Hey I’m a COOKING WIZARD, if you don’t want it I can take it back!”

            “No, it’s fine,” Suho smiles as he walks, though it looks more like he jiggles around on his clear legs.

            Luhan smirks, “yeah I like it. If we get hungry we can always eat Suho’s legs AFTER we have Baekhyun first!”

            “LUHAN!”

            Kyungsoo smacks Luhan’s head as Baekhyun crawls on Kyungsoo’s back for safety. Luhan grumbles, “I was just kidding.”

            “Okay well now that Suho has legs shall we keep moving?” Kyungsoo directs everyone to a pathway.

            Everyone nods as Lay leads Suho along the beaten path. For the next hour the boys walk in the forest finding no town or city. A few times Tao and Xiumin would jump to the tree tops to spot any city but… nothing. It gets dark as the dimly lit ground becomes even darker. The boys decide it’s time to rest for the night choosing a spot in a small field. The six boys gather around Kyungsoo as he tries to make a small fire, thanks to bacon boy’s grease powers they started a small campfire. Everyone huddles close, Tao and Xiumin watch from the tree tops to alert the group for any danger. As night settles in the forest everyone drifts to sleep: Kyungsoo and Baekhyun huddled close on one side, Lay and Suho sleep together on the other with the DEER BOY lying on top of everyone. Luhan decides he WAS NOT going to sleep on the filthy ground… it would make him dirty. The forest is quite as Tao’s panda ears perk, “Xiumin did you hear that?”

            “Yeah what was it?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter