A Full House: PART 2

The Adventures of Deer Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Full House: PART 2

          Finally after many months the Lay’s house is actually full and much to his displeasure ITS FULL!? Luhan on the other hand finds it quite nice. Well expect Luhan’s controlling umma Kyungsoo but he can bare it. The DEER BOY now wonders if finally living in a house filled with crazies like him is a good idea… maybe.

            “LUHAN COME HERE!”

            “NO!”

            “C’mon just a little trim!”

            “They’ll shed on their own… well maybe!”

            “And what if they don’t?”

            “You ARE NOT TOUCHING my antlers!”

            The DEER BOY finds himself backed into a corner of the kitchen as Kyungsoo is about to give Luhan a trim on his antlers, but Luhan can't bare losing them especially the last time they were almost cut right off by his crazy fangirl Hyuna.

            “Please Luhan, just a little cut?”

            “Hush Baekhyun this is between me and Luhan, now LUHAN COME HERE!”

            Kyungsoo lungs for Luhan, Luhan yelps as Kyungsoo drags him by the antlers into Suho’s bathroom. Baekhyun follows, in the past weeks since the discovery of the bacon boy, all Baekhyun does is follow Kyungsoo… Mostly because Baekhyun feels like Kyungsoo is more like an Umma than being his Appa.

            “Baekhyun go grab the clippers in my room, please!”

            Baekhyun nods and runs off, as he reaches the top of the stairs Tao and Xiumin notice him run by, “hey Baekhyun where are you going?”

            Baekhyun stops and pokes his head in the door frame, “to go get clippers… my umma’s going to give Luhan a trim.”

            “Really!?”

            “I wanna see master without his antlers!”

            The pair of ninja jump up from the video game they’ve been trying to play but keep failing miserably. They jump past Baekhyun and jump of walls and the railings of the stairs to find Kyungsoo and Luhan. Baekhyun giggles as he remembers when he was introduced to the pair, they didn’t know of his talents but when the bacon boy drenched the room they shared in grease. The pair of ninjas was blown away. Baekhyun turns around again and runs to Kyungsoo’s room. He finds the clippers in Kyungsoo’s drawers and runs out the room.

            “Baekhyun, where are you going in a hurry? Why are you carrying something so dangerous!?”

            Lay jumps back only to get his horn stuck in the ceiling for a third time. Lay’s horn had grown back to its former length with finding a new/old hobby help people around town.

            Baekhyun pouts, “I’m not a child Lay… I’m taking these to my umma she’s going to give Luhan the CUT.”

            Lay’s mouth rounds and smirks, “well what are we wanting for!”

            The Unicorn yanks himself off the ceiling promising Baekhyun not to tell Kyungsoo about putting the holes in the ceiling. The two run down stairs… well Lay does because he tells Baekhyun not to run with sharp objects.

            “Then you should be more careful too!”

            Baekhyun glances at Lay’s horn and laughs, with Lay not completely getting the joke. The two finally reach Suho’s bathroom but upon entering Luhan is thrashing about trying to get out.

            “Kyungsoo, let me go!”

            Kyungsoo, who still has a firm grip DEER BOY’s antlers laughs, “Struggle all you want Luhan. You’re going to get your antlers trimm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter