BoA and the Tree of Life

The Adventures of Deer Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BoA and the Tree of Life

          Floating in infinity, in a parallel dimension only known as EXO the Tree of Life drifts. Sitting on top of this all powerful tree is a goddess/ caretaker of the tree named BoA. The Tree of Life slowly withers as an overwhelming amount of dark energy feeds its roots. With the dimension unbalanced between the forces of good and evil, BoA senses concentrated dark energy all gathered in one spot. To correct this unbalance and prevent the Tree of Life from dying BoA has to get her hands dirty.

            The DEER BOY backs away as Jessica, Hyuna, Chen, Kris and Sehun close in on him. Luhan tries to crawl away but to only be pulled back in by an invisible force. Luhan feels weightless as he floats in the air, only a few feet above the five. Jessica smirks, “Trying to run like the coward you are isn’t going to help Luhan. You’re finished.”

            Luhan stares in to the eyes of his enemies and then to his fallen family piled behind. Luhan looks to his feet then something happens. In an instant the DEER BOY feels something inside of him grow, getting warmer and warmer. He thinks it’s already the end but he sees Jessica and the other four arguing about who will get the first blow. Luhan thinks back he only got this warm feeling inside of him when this family makes him feel good.

The DEER BOY realizes something that day as he dangles in the air. Maybe it wasn’t that he needed a girl’s love but to be LOVED by someone. It doesn’t mean marry the person you meet to feel LOVE. LOVE comes in all shapes and forms, maybe it was LOVE the DEER BOY had for his family of nine. He smiles thinking if this was it then he’d die happy knowing he could be LOVED.

            When the five finally settle on who gets first blow, Jessica pushes herself to the front justifying that it was her idea in the first place to destroy Luhan. She laughs, “Any last words before we send you to oblivion?”

            Luhan speaks, “I FOUND LOVE.”

            Jessica’s face twitches, “What?”

            Luhan raises his voice, “I SAID I FOUND LOVE!”

            Jessica laughs obnoxiously, “You found love… so what? Love can’t save you now nor will it ever!”

            A small ball of light appears out of Jessica’s hand, she smirks; “Now you die!”

            She throws the ball of light at Luhan. The DEER BOY closes his eye, thinking if only he were back at Lay’s house with all nine of them eating Kyungsoo’s delicious food. He waits and waits AND WAITS, nothing. Was he dead already or what? Getting irritated that his death has not come yet Luhan opens his eyes. The DEER BOY’s jaw drops to the floor as his eyes bulge out.

            In between both Luhan and the five stands a woman holding the ball of light like it was a toy. The f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter