A Deer Boy’s Story

The Adventures of Deer Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Deer Boy’s Story

            Luhan sits in his new room with all the stuff he could ever ask for, in a house big enough for his family. Yes, Luhan’s one wish was to have his family back, not some silly waste less wish for ruling the world. Luhan the DEER BOY found love in his family as they all live together in a huge house. Luhan and his Adventures are complete... OR IS IT!?

            “Luhan if I had a dollar for every time I told you to clean your room I’d be a very rich Umma!”

            Kyungsoo stands in Luhan’s room appalled that the DEER BOY still hasn’t clean his room for the past month!? Kyungsoo fumes as he searches around Luhan’s room for the DEER BOY. He looks until he notices Baekhyun peeking through the doorway, “Luhan’s in the pool room.”

            “Thank you Baekhyun, now have you cleaned your room?”

            The Bacon boy giggles, “Of course Umma!”

            “Good, now if we can just get Luhan to clean his…”

            Kyungsoo walks down the hallway of the large house Luhan mysteriously acquires saying it was some weirdo lady with crazy powers. Kyungsoo didn’t believe any of it, thinking about a person with powers… WHAT A LOSER. Kyungsoo sees the doorway to the pool at the end and runs to it. He opens it and yells, “WHAT'S GOING ON IN HERE!?”

            Lay turns red as he and the Merman swim in the pool. The Unicorn blushes profusely as he ducks in the water, only his larger and life horn poking out. The Merman smiles and swims to Kyungsoo, “Hey Kyungsoo what brings you here?”

            “I’m looking to Luhan, have you guys seen him?”

            “He said he was going to the dojo outside.” Lay says poking his head out of the water. Kyungsoo smiles, “thanks guys. Oh and before I forget… LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN I DON’T WANNA HEAR FUNNY BUSINESS!”

            The two nod as they watch Kyungsoo smile walking outside to find the DEER BOY once again. He walks outside and is instantly showered in kisses as he falls down.

            “Jongin CUT IT OUT, I’m not in the mood right now!”

            Kai gets up from Kyungsoo and smiles, “Sorry if feels like forever since I last saw you!”

            “I was just here a few minutes ago…”

            “I know but you left without saying anything so I got scared!”

            “I told you I was going to make Luhan clean his room! BUT since I can’t find him right now I’m off to the dojo to drag him back into his room to clean it.”

            Kai nods as he jumps in the oddly placed jungle trees placed in the backyard of their house. Kyungsoo shakes he head and walks to a small house, the dojo. He poke shis head in and instantly jumps out of way as a sword comes flying at his face.

            “HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?”

            “Oh, sorry Kyungsoo I thought you were Tao…” Xiumin scratches his bun helmet as he and Tao are dueling. Kyungsoo shakes his head, “have you seen Luhan?”

            “Uh, nope… Maybe Tao has!”

           

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter