Oppa! Eat the Green Apple!

The Adventures of Deer Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oppa! Eat the Green Apple!

            The witch girl is back at her evil plans to make the DEER BOY suffer when she comes upon a girl completely obsessed with him, Hyuna. The witch feels that the poor girl deserves the brat; maybe she could make him see the light and fall in love? If the brat is going to fall in love she needs magic but not just any magic, the help of a magic green apple.

            The witch girl is eating her favorite ice cream at a local ice cream shop with a depressed girl with relationship problems at the counter. If the witch girl was not out for revenge maybe she would help this girl fall in love, but no, she had bigger fish to fry. The door bell rings and another girl with fiery red hair enters the ice cream shop.

            “One strawberry cone please!”

            “Here you are…” The witch girl’s spider sense is tingling as she feels a connection with the red head, what is it?

            “Thanks!”

             The girl skips out the door with the witch girl following. She walks a few paces behind the crimson haired girl. The girl stops while the witch girl dives for the nearest trash can. She peeked over the filth and her eyes widen. There was the girl pulling out a stuffed deer with a real antler attached to it.

              “Luhan, my DEER BOY, where are you,” the girl pouts.

               The witch girl smirks, “your Luhan’s stalker, huh?”

               She watches the fiery haired girl leave and she stands up and runs into an alley way. As the witch girl walks her beauty melts away revealing a haggard woman with a mole on her face.

               “Excuse me miss would you like an apple?”

               “Huh?”    

The witch girl explains that the apple has magic powers to make anyone who eats it fall in love.

               “Really!?”

               “Yes, now go along and don’t forget to make who you love eat the apple, but make sure you’re the first thing he sees!” The disguised witch girl laughs as the girl walks away with the green apple in hand. She looks and notices the girl is walking away from Luhan!

               “Aish- wait girl, you’re going the wrong way!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter