The Battle for… LOVE!?

The Adventures of Deer Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Battle for… LOVE!?

            The FINAL battle for… LOVE!? Luhan the DEER BOY and his family now have to take on not only the witch Jessica and Hyuna, but also the deadly three. Can Luhan and his family defeat foes with god-like powers? What happens when Luhan realizes LOVE just might actually conquer all like all the stories and movies say? The epic battle when the super-duper good and the nightmarishly evil collide… The battle begins.

            The DEER BOY yawns as he stretches his arms waking to a new day. He looks around noticing he’s sleeping on someone’s leg and his head rests on somebody else’s stomach. He jumps up poking Lay in the stomach and Luhan falls to floor tipping over a small bucket of water that the Merman’s fingers are dipped in. Everyone else opens their eyes to see the DEER BOY covered in dirty laundry as piles of stuff lands on his head. When Luhan gets up dazed, everyone breaks into laughter as random things dangle from Luhan’s antlers.

            Soon all nine boys huddle into the kitchen as Kyungsoo runs, with Kai on his back, to the grocery store for breakfast. The boys sit on the floor because Luhan’s home is emptied of all its contents. Luhan leans his head on Tao’s shoulder as he gets sleepy again wondering why was he up so early, it felt like a Monday and how the DEER BOY hated Mondays.

KNOCK KNOCK

            Everyone’s ears perk at the sudden knocking at the door. Assuming it’s Kyungsoo with food everyone dashes for the doorway. Starving like wild animals they rip open the door causing the guest to fall back on to the pavement.

            Lay sees the accident as his crazed eyes of hunger die down, “Oh- I’m so sorry we… HYUNA!?”

            Everyone besides Chanyeol jumps back in fright remembering their last confrontation with Hyuna’s bubble popping abilities. Chanyeol wonders what’s wrong as he sees a girl with her head down. Feeling a pang of guilt Chanyeol kneels down to Hyuna, “What’s wrong?”

            “Chanyeol are you CRAZY!?” Luhan shouts as he and the rest of the boys grab on to one another.

            Hyuna then giggles to herself, looking up. Everyone jumps seeing her eyes dark with anger. Hyuna smiles and whispers, “you better run…”

            “What-“

BOOM!

            Just then the sky darkens as a flash of lightening streaks across the now clouded day. It lands in the street and the ground cracks beneath the force, a force stronger as the sun itself. A crater created as a boy kneels to the ground, sparks radiating from his hands. The group is stunned as Hyuna gets up and walks to the boy helping him up. Luhan’s eyes widen instantly recognizing the boy as his face is revealed.

            “CHEN!?”

            Everyone looks to Luhan, “Luhan it’s been long…”

            The six boys attention averts to Chen, “where have you been!?”

            Heads turn to Luhan, “Wouldn’t you like to know…”

            Everyone looks back to Chen as flashes of lightening sear out his body. All seven swallow hard as Chen speaks.

             “Now you die…”

            As soon as the words leave Chen’s mouth both Hyuna and Chen unleash their anger, aiming at the boys. The Tao and Xiumin act fast grabbing hold on to the rest as they leaping out of the house and onto the pavement below. The house explodes in a fury of electricity and bubbles.

            “Run guys RUN, we’ll take care of them.”

            Chills run through Luhan as Tao and Xiumin push them away.

            “You guys better be careful,” Lay says as the Merman is latched onto his back. He and the remaining five run leaving the ninjas alone with Chen and Hyuna.

            “So it looks like a couple of freaks wanna fight eh?” Xiumin smirks as he tightens his bun helmet. Tao assumes a fighting stance as he readies his newly made sword. Chen smirks and Hyuna laughs, “you guys think you can BEAT US?”

            “We’ll see…”

            Just then Tao and Xiumin leap at Chen and Hyuna. Swords have been drawn aiming to slice through flesh. Chen and Hyuna strike back as the battle between the two ninjas and Chen plus Hyuna ensues.

            Meanwhile the five boys run to Kyungsoo and Kai are, hoping they can find help. As Luhan runs he wonders what Chen was doing with Hyuna and why his friend whom he hasn’t seen in almost five years just suddenly appears attacking them. Running down the street they finally reach the store just as Kyungsoo and Kai emerge. The five tackle down Kyungsoo causing people to look at them weirdly as they all lay on the floor.

            “What you guys couldn’t wait?”

            Kai laughs, but Kyungsoo notices something, “where’s Tao and Xiumin?”

            All the boys talk at once leaving both Kai and Kyungsoo confused. They only hear small blurbs of names and powers, fighting, they need help…

            “Wait who needs help!?”

            Kyungsoo gets to his feet as Kai climbs off him. Luha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter