Take Us Home!

The Adventures of Deer Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Take Us Home!

          Luhan, the DEER BOY finally makes to Lay’s house not stopping once. He’s relieved he made it just before dark, but unknowingly he may have brought home a couple of ninjas too.

            “Lay, Lay, where are you!” Luhan comes home panting as he is walking towards the merman’s bathroom.

Lay sits on the toilet talking to Suho when Luhan surprises both the boys.

           “LUHAN GET OUT!”

            Unicorn jumps up and pushes the DEER BOY out the doorway, closing it in his pure face. Luhan huffs, he just went through the most traumatic experience of his life and Pony Boy won’t even comfort him like Lay always does with Suho. A few minutes later Lay and Luhan are sitting at the table again, eating Lay’s cooking. Luhan just sits there pushing the food back and forth.

            “Luhan… what’s wrong?”

            Luhan looks up and sees Lay looking curiously at the him. Luhan pouts and looks back down at his plate, if Lay isn’t going listen to him then why would he listen now?

            “Nothing…”

            “C’mon Luhan, I know it’s something. You’re usually telling me all about your day, even bloating about it.”

            Lay knows Luhan too well, so well it even scares the DEER BOY. Luhan huffs and looks back up at Lay, “~well if you must know…”

BAM!

            The windows in the kitchen shatter and the Unicorn and DEER BOY jump down for cover under the table.

            “Here he is!”

            Two pair of hands grab on to Luhan’s legs as he yells, “Ahh, Lay help!”

            “Luhan!” Lay tries to hold on to Luhan under the table as two mysterious figures pulled him the other way.

            “He’s not moving!”

            “Well pull harder!”

            The dark shadows yank Luhan and Lay out from under the table causing all four to fall forward. All dazed not knowing what just happened until Luhan bounces up, “Lay grab my hand!”

            “~Luhan?” Lay lazily tries to get up as Luhan grabs hold of him running into the bathroom. Luhan closes the door with eyes bulging, “you okay Lay?”

            “uh… sure…”

            “What’s going on!?” Suho splashes around the tub making the floor soaked with water. Luhan puts his finger to his mouth and leans his ear to the door. He hears noises assuming it was robbers, or worst hunters. Luhan swallows hard as he hears two pairs of footsteps approach the bathroom door. Then silence… Luhan tries to hear again… nothing.

            “I think it’s-“

CRACK!

            A fist comes bolting through the door causing the DEER BOY to fall back as he steps away. Luhan, Lay and Suho watch with big eyes as the fist stays in the locked in the door…

            “Ouch!?”

            “You’re such a baby…”

            “Shut up!”

            “It’s probably not even locked and here you are trying to show how BA you are!”

The door knob twists as the three stand still, sweat running down the Unicorn’s face.

            “See, look not even locked. You’re so stupid!”

            “Shut up how I was not supposed to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter