A Full House: PART 1

The Adventures of Deer Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Full House: PART 1

             Many weeks later the house all five occupants call home is getting out of hand. The house has turned into a pig pen because no one wants to clean it anymore. Not even Lay who’s considered the neat freak by Luhan will even touch the mess the five created. What will the DEER BOY and the rest do?

            “Tao give it!”

            “No way, you had it last time. Now it’s my turn!”

            Xiumin and Tao run around the house because Xiumin found Luhan’s rubix cube and wants to play with it, BUT Tao wants it instead. The DEER BOY on the other hand lies on the couch in the living room drinking his favorite, bubble tea and reading his favorite (Currently his favorite) manga. Lay and Suho talk in the kitchen now, since Tao found wheels to attach to the Merman’s tub. The whole house since two new roommate’s arrival turns bad. The house has clothes and old food littered all over. Even the kitchen that use to be spotless is now a disaster.

RING! RING!

            “I’ll get it,” Luhan falls off the couch rolling in last night’s supper. He trudges towards, well where the phone used to be…

            “Lay, where’s the phone!?”

            Lay looks into the living room, “where it should be!”

            “Well I don’t see it!”

            “Well maybe it you cleaned up for once maybe you’d find it!”

            “What are you saying!?”

            “I’m saying you’re a pig!”

            Luhan huffs, but Lay was right, if he wants to find the phone he needs to clean. Clean… a job for slaves… Luhan looks around angry. But I don’t wanna clean! Then the DEER BOY gives up and sits back on to the couch ignoring the phone’s constant ringing.

RING! RING!

            “Luhan, I thought you said you were going to get the phone!”

            “No, Lay I gave up!”

            The Unicorn walks into the living towing Suho behind him. He looks around and spots Luhan over a huge pile of junk. He walks forward only to back track because he’s pulling Suho and the Merman’s tub can’t maneuver through this maze of trash.

            “Luhan, can you help me?”

            Luhan pokes his head over the pile seeing… work. He shakes his head, “Tao! Xiumin! Help Lay move Suho around!”

            “Yes master!”

            The duo jumps from a top the stairs and help Lay carry Suho’s tub into the living room, “thanks guys.”

            Lay smiles at the ninjas, finally someone who actually helps. “Set him next to Luhan… uh, near the window.”

            “Yes sir!”

            The two carry the tub with the Merman inside, near the window. As Lay climbs over the pile of junk he falls, smelling the most fowl thing his nose ever whiffed, “EWW!”

            “What!?” Everyone looks at Lay.

“What is this?”

            “I think that’s Saturday’s dinner.”

            “Are you sure, because it has hair on it.”

            “Nope…”

            “Luhan!”

            “What, I don’t know if it is or not.”

            Lay shakes his head, and finally something in his head snaps, “we’re cleaning this place up right now.”

            Luhan glances up at Lay above him, “as if…”

            “What did you say Luhan?”

            “I’m sorry what I meant to say is…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter