Christmas Special: Luhan the Red Nosed Reindeer

The Adventures of Deer Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PLOT LINE OF THE STORY. YOU CAN SKIP IF YOU WANT*

Christmas Special: Luhan the Red Nosed Reindeer

          One, Luhan is walking in a cold blizzard. Two, Luhan does not know where he is. Finally the worst part, three, Luhan has a giant zit on his nose. His face is his money maker, how can he go on!?

          The DEER BOY falls in the snow pounding his fists, “gosh this !” 

While counting the end of his days a person is watching him from under a nearby pine tree.

          “Hey, hey you,” Luhan’s ears twitch at someone’s voice. He looks up and sees… an elf!? Yup, pointed ears and cutely dressed little guy not much older than a ten year old.

          “What are you doing out here? The big man’s gonna mad you’re not at the sleigh.” The elf grabs Luhan’s arm.

          “Hey! Where are you taking me?” Luhan struggles to get free.

          “Whoa, calm down there reindeer.”

          “Reindeer?” Luhan gives the, oh-know-you-didn’t look. Of all the things Luhan is disgusted by it is the mere mention of mistaking him for anything other than what he really is. As Luhan puts it, the self-proclaimed crowned prince of everything because Luhan really wants everything. The elf looks with curiosity eyeing Luhan from head to toe, “Well you are a reindeer aren’t you, the antlers and bright red nose.”

          “It’s a skin condition!” Luhan quickly covers his nose.

          “Well whatever it is can wait, you are a reindeer and you are needed at the sleigh, we’re one reindeer short,” the elf grabs Luhan lifting him up. Luhan still covering his nose and his eyes round in awe at how short the elf was, “so where are we going?”

          “Silly reindeer, to the North Pole of course,” the elf leads Luhan into the deep part of the pine trees. The DEER BOY begins to feel a bit claustrophobic as the pine trees close in on them even scratching at his flawless milky skin.

          “Hey! Are we almost- Oh m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter