The Great Boazi vs. The Kung-Fu Panda

The Adventures of Deer Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Great Boazi vs. The Kung-Fu Panda

            THE DEER BOY FINALLY FINDS LOVE!? In the form of a magic green apple Hyuna is able to capture our Luhan’s heart. But just when Hyuna thought she could have it all, two bitter rivals faced off in an epic match. Will the two break DEER BOY’s spell?

            “Hyuna, why are you so cute?” Luhan currently has hearts in his eyes as he walks hand in hand with Hyuna, taking a stroll down a local park. The effects of the green apple worked as Luhan suddenly feels the urge to be with the Hyuna, in his eyes she’s a goddess to precious for anyone else besides him, of course because he’s so selfish.

            “~Lulu, you’re so cheesy!” Hyuna lightly punches the DEER BOY; finally Hyuna has captured the elusive Luhan. Luhan smiles and wraps his arms around his princess, a princess only for a crowned prince. The two walk down a side walk near a riverside, Luhan not taking his eyes off Hyuna. Hyuna giggles as they finally reach a bench and the two sit down. Luhan looks to Hyuna about to confess his feelings.

            “Hyuna, do you wanna know something?” Luhan caresses Hyuna’s cheek making her turn a light shade of pink.

            “What is it ~Lulu?” Hyuna is in heaven as Luhan leans in, lips a few spaces apart. Is Luhan finally going to break his curse!?

            “I Lov-“

            Just then two figures suddenly jump from behind the couple knocking Luhan in the back of the head, causing his face to meet the pavement. Luhan groans in pain, he feels like he’s road kill as the effects of the love spell wears off.

            “~Lulu!?” Hyuna gets down and helps her love up. She cups his face and holds him close not letting go like one of those Korean dramas.

Soon Luhan’s senses better as he notices a figure hold him very VERY close, as soon as he recognizes the figure he yelps.

            “What the-HYUNA!?” Luhan jumps as he sees Hyuna holding him up, he hates when people touch his pure skin.

            “~Lulu, are okay, you hit your head pretty bad…”

            “Lulu!?” Luhan looks at Hyuna judg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter