Oppa! I’ll Bubble Pop Just for You!

The Adventures of Deer Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oppa! I’ll Bubble Pop Just for You!

          The DEER BOY may for once finally see that this house and the people living with him may actually be something more… BUT when some comes to tear everything apart it’s Luhan who realizes what matters to him the most. (A/N: This quick intro seems a bit IDK to real for a comedy, BUT O’WELL xD)

           The DEER BOY and the rest of his roommates are in the living room, which finally has a T.V. thanks to Luhan’s magic puppy eyes and Lay’s weakness to them. It’s been almost a week since DEER BOY got his antlers trimmed they look quite nice now, no longer twigs. Luhan sits in the middle of the couch between Kyungsoo and Lay. Tao, Baekhyun and Xiumin sit at their feet and Suho is wheeled with the tub next to Lay. All of them watching a show, something they never actually get to see because they never had contact with the outside… basically they live like hermits.

KNOCK KNOCK!

            Everyone turns their heads, a visitor!? No one has ever paid them a visit, not even the neighbor.

            “Uh, Tao go see who it is.”

            Tao nods and walks to the front door. Twisting the knob everyone tries to peek to see who could be here while still seated. Tao sees a girl not much older than him, and she seems nice. Her hair is fiery red and her outfit is blue jeans and small white top. She smiles, “hi is… uh, Luhan here?”

            The painted panda smiles, “Yes he is, Luhan someone is here to see you!”

            “ME!?” The DEER BOY jumps up off the couch and runs to the door, he so excited someone is here to see him, and why wouldn’t they… Luhan is perfect! He excitement dies as soon as he makes eye contact with HYUNA!!!

            “NO GET AWAY FROM ME!”

            Luhan jumps back in horror to see that his stalker is standing in HIS HOME, where did she find out where he lived!? Everyone in the living room turns and Lay’s eyes round.

            “Oppa, I come for you!”

            “No… Just NO. Get away from me!”

            Just as Hyuna is about to enter Tao blocks her putting his hands on the door frame, “Master doesn’t wanna see you. So I suggest you leave.”

            Hyuna pouts, “of course he wants to see me!”

            “NO!” Luhan backs away, glad he convinced Lay to keep his bodyguards.

            “Now let me enter!”

            “No if Master won’t let you then you’re not welcome.”

            “Oh we’ll see.”

            Hyuna pushes Tao out of way and charges at Luhan, he yelps.

            “Xiumin Now!”

            The Steamed bun head jumps up and run to help Luhan. Hyuna sees Xiumin and smirks, she moves her hips as large pink bubbles emerge. Xiumin stops, eyes widen as the bubbles knock him over.

            “Xiumin,” Lay gets up and helps the steamed bun up.

            “Now you’re mine!” Hyuna laughs as her hips start to move more rapidly. More pinks bubbles fill the room as everyone is in a panic. People are pushed over and even Suho’s tub is knocked over. Tao tries to slice the bubbles but the density of the bubbles is too great as his sword shatters. Soon the bubbles fill the room and start to warp the house causing tremors in its foundation. The walls start to crack and things are moved about.

            “Baekhyun where are you!?”

            Kyungsoo tries to move the bubbles away with some of his cleaning supplies from the closet as he searches for the bacon boy. Lay points his horn trying to pops some but as it makes contact with his sharp tip, the bubble erupts violently shaking the whole house. Lay falls back as Suho catches him.

            “Thanks,” Lay’s cheeks redden.

            “Tao, Xiumin got to get everyone out of here!”

            The ninja’s look to Luhan and nod. Luhan decides his friends are more important as he distracts Hyuna. Hyuna’s glaze is locked on the DEER BOY she moved uncont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter