Who's that?

✯ I Can’t Believe He’s Still My 4D Prince

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

Inhyuk was quiet for a moment before asking, “Umma, when do you think I can see Appa?”

"Molla. Appa and I got into an argument. You might have to wait a bit longer. Mianhae." You answered as the elevator stopped and dinged meaning it arrived at the first floor. "Kaja."

"Ne!" Inhyuk nodded walking out of the elevator and going to the cafeteria with his things in hand as you followed after.

"Jae?" A voice called out.


[At FATE Ent.]

You gave a look to Inhyuk for him to be quiet as he nodded as if he understood.

"Eo? What is it?" You asked as the person came into view.

"Jiě! Wǒ de tiān a!" JinWook came over and hugged you. "Do you have any idea how worried we were?! We haven't seen you in over three years! But you manage to go over and see Beast instead of us!"

You chuckled and ruffled his head. "Missed you too, dìdi. Is the rest of Fate here too?"

"Yeah. They're coming down to eat." JinWook nodded.

"I have great timing then. I brought food for everyone." You smiled as JinWook took some of the load off your shoulders by helping you take the bags as you all walked to the tables.

"I'll help. Who's the little guy?" JinWook asked as if he already knew the answer. “Nǐ de érzi ma?” [Your son?]

"You never cease to amaze me." You sighed shaking your head. "Nǐ zěnme zhīdào?” [How did you know?]

"I think it was obvious. He looks like you and HyunSeung. But I'm sure no one else will find out." JinWook smirked placing the food on the table as you did the same.

"How's the company?"

"Same. Much better though if you have noticed the renovations."

"I noticed. The colors are different and the garage is much neater." You sat down as Inhyuk climbed onto your lap and started to eat his food.

JinWook then added, "Your office has been the same. No one went in except for Fate."

"Did you guys have a hard time without me?" You asked as JinWook set up the table so all the food could be seen.

JinWook rose a brow, "Are you seriously asking that? Of course we had a hard time. The dorm was pretty quiet and we didn't have anyone to make us food since we were all lazy."

You rolled your eyes at him and joked, "I knew I was only good for cooking."

“Tā jǐ suì?” [How old is he?]

"Ask him yourself." You smiled, wiping Inhyuk's chin from the sauce.

Instead of waiting for JinWook to ask, Inhyuk answered, "Wǒ wǔ suì." [I'm five years old.]

"Tā zhīdào zhōngwén ma?!" JinWook spazzed. [He knows Chinese?!]

You smirked. "His first language was Chinese."

"Nǐ de míngzi shì shénme?" JinWook asked Inhyuk. [What's your name?]

"Wǒ de míngzi shì Inhyuk." Inhyuk answered before continuing to eat his food. [My name is Inhyuk.]

"Jin, who's- JAE?!" Fate exclaimed quickly rushing over to the three of you.

"Who's that?" Minjung asked you, noticing Inhyuk sitting on your lap.

You smiled and answered, "This is Inhyuk."

"Why do you have him?" Minki asked.

You shrugged. "I'm taking care of him. Duh."

"Jae, can I talk to you in private?" Taehoon asked you.

You blinked and stared at him for a few minutes with a blank look before nodding.

"Hyuk-ah, I will be right back. If you need anything, Jin will help you. He's the one who was talking to you in Chinese." You told Inhyuk, picking him up as you got up and sat him down on the seat so you could talk to Taehoon. "Jin, watch on him. If anything happens to him, you're dead. When you're all done eating, come up to the rooftop."

"Yeah. Yeah. Ka." JinWook waved off your empty threat.

You shook your head and walked over to Taehoon who grabbed your hand and dragged you off to the elevator.

"What is it?" You asked as when finally let go of your hand as the elevator doors closed.

"He's your son, isn't he?" Taehoon bluntly asked, pressing the button to go to the top floor.

"Looks like Jin was wrong this time." You chuckled then responded, "He is. I was going to tell Fate altogether but I guess you found out before the twins. How'd you know?"

"Hyung told me."

You rose a brow. "Which Hyung?"

"Outsider. I figured you'd at least tell him that you'd leave when you left and he told me the truth of what happened and why you were gone since I practically begged him."

"And you didn't tell anyone else?"

"Jae, I know when you don't want things being told. Plus, remember what you said years ago? You know what's up with me, I know what's up with you, and we-"

"Know what's up with Fate." You finished with Taehoon, smiling.

Taehoon sighed and said, "Never leave without telling me why. Arachi?"

You grinned and hugged him. "Ne! Yaksok!"

"Have you told HyunSeung?" Taehoon asked.

Your smiled faded and you sighed, "I got into an argument with him."

"About?"

"How I left."

"How could you get into an argument when all you have to do is explain yourself?" Taehoon laughed.

"Let's just say I was tired and said I'll tell him later." You sheepishly laughed.

"Let me guess. He wanted the answer right away and kept nagging at you?" Taehoon accurately guessed as you nodded. "Then the argument started and you cursed up a storm?"

You nodded again. "You've known me too long."

"It pays off." Taehoon shrugged, walking out of the elevator once the doors opened.

"So...are you guys mad at me?" You asked quietly as Taehoon chuckled.

"You should've seen Jin and Mino. They were beyond pissed."

"But-"

"You never told them the reason you left. All you did was leave." Taehoon pointed out, cutting you off in the process.

‘I left a note…’ You thought lying down on one of the couches. "Are they still mad at me now?"

"Aniyo. They got over it."

"How was it taking care of Inhyuk?" Taehoon changed the topic.

You shrugged. "It wasn- How'd you know his name?"

"Ah...eum...well..." Taehoon hesitated as you sat up and looked at him. "I heard that you told Yukwon your personal life since you trust him. Yukwon told Block B and Block B told Phantom and B1A4…"

“Wait…Outsider Oppa didn’t tell you Inhyuk’s name but he told you almost everything else that happened?” You asked in disbelief and amusement as Taehoon sheepishly nodded causing you to sigh. “Is there anyone else who knows?”

“Ani. That’s all.”

“Who told you about?”

“B1A4…”

"Specifically?"

"Baro..." Taehoon quietly answered.

"Aish...Cha Sunwoo..." You sighed shaking your head. "I guess taking care of Inhyuk was easy. If I did it once I can do it again."

"When did you do it before?" Taehoon asked confused.

"With your sister. Remember, she has a baby girl?" You smirked.

Taehoon exclaimed in realization, "Ah! That's right!"

"Aigo. You already forgot about your niece. What kind of uncle are you?" You joked then moving to a different topic. "How were yours, the twins’, and Jin's promos?"

"They were great. The costumes, the songs and even the album covers were amazing. How were able to still do everything while you were away?" Taehoon asked sitting on a couch next to yours.

You smirked and answered, "I have many aliases. I'm sure you got packages from people named Jang Haera, Nicole Kee, Yang Qimei, and Yuki Takashima."

Taehoon shook his head in amusement and chuckled. "I knew it was you. But why do you even use those names?"

"Molla. For fun I guess." You shrugged.

"Ah...also, I don't want you to hurt me or anything but I kinda revealed you aliases to the world..." Taehoon hesitantly said cringing in case you would hurt him.

You yawned, closing your eyes and replied, "I already knew that. I'm just wondering why you did that."

"He did it because he was mad at you and he got fed up with people comparing you with them." A voice answered walking over to the two of you.

"Mino, where's Inhyuk?" You asked until you felt something jump on your stomach.

"Umma!" Inhyuk grinned, looking down at you as you opened your eyes.

"Umma?!" The twins exclaimed.

"Adeul, did you finish your food?" You chuckled, ignoring the twins outburst.

‘Adeul?!’ The twins thought.

"Ne!" Inhyuk nodded smiling.

"Araso. Kaja. Let's go introduce you to one of the artists. Then you can watch Umma practice." You smiled.

"Yeh~" Inhyuk grinned, getting off of you.

"Let's go stop by B1A4 first." You said with an evil grin.

‘Baro is going to get it.’ Taehoon thought sighing as Fate followed behind you.


So here's the next chapter~ :D
Thank you so much for the comments ♥
You all are amazing :3
I don't know when I'll update again since school starts on monday.
So I'll try to update when I can since I also have homework to do ;~;
I'll probably update tomorrow or one weekends. :)
I hope you'll continue to read this~ :3
And since no one commented on which poster I should use, I guess I'll be using both xD
And Happy Birthday to our aegyo 'king' from Beast,
Yang Yodeopi Yoseobie! hahah

And also a shoutout to Block B!
Block B and BBCs Hwaiting! Stay Strong Block B!