Satisfied?

✯ I Can’t Believe He’s Still My 4D Prince

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Oops. My bad." JinWook sheepishly laughed.

You laughed. "Yeah. Your bad. Good night."

"Night!" Fate called out as you disappeared in your room.

"Do you think we're really going through with it?" Minjung asked Fate.

The guys just shrugged. "If we back out, she'd be sad and we all know we'll feel guilty if that happened."

"Plus, Jae just got back. Let's just prove that we aren't mad at her." JinWook suggested.

Fate nodded in agreement as they all headed upstairs to sleep.


[In the Morning.]

"Umma! Ireona!" A childish voice tried to wake you up, shaking you and jumping on the bed.

"Hyuk, wae...?" You grumbled.

"Naneun baegopa!" Inhyuk whined.

You sighed and replied, "Go get my glasses please."

"Ne, Umma!" Inhyuk chimed, getting off the bed to get your glasses that were probably in the bathroom.

When Inhyuk came back, you were still lying on the bed under the covers with your eyes closed.

Inhyuk poked your cheek and cooed, "Mommy, wakey wakey! Hyukie wants food!"

You chuckled and opened an eye. "Okay! I'm up."

"You're not up until you're off the bed~!" Inhyuk sang, handing you your glasses..

You put them on and got off the bed. "Happy?"

Inhyuk nodded his head, following you downstairs to the kitchen.

"What should I make for everyone?" You asked Inhyuk.

"Pancakes galore!" Inhyuk chimed happily as you laughed. "Are you going to make sides?"

You nodded. "Do you want hashbrowns and bacon?"

Inhyuk nodded excitedly. "Sausage too!"

"Fruit too?" You asked knowingly, looking trough the fridge.

"Ne!" Inhyuk nodded happily.

"Let's go get changed first. Your samchon-deul and imo didn't go shopping for food." You said picking Inhyuk up and walking upstairs.

"Shower first?" He asked as you nodded.

"I'll go first then I'll give you a bath." You said.

"Ne!" Inhyuk chimed, nodding.

When both you and Inhyuk finished getting ready, you both quickly got in your car and drove off to the supermarket without waking the other members up.

At the supermarket, you got a cart and put Inhyuk in it before proceeding down the aisles to get what you need.

"Mommy, can we get Yakult and milkita?" Inhyuk pouted as you chuckled.

"Okay. Okay." You ruffled his hair. "Let's get everything quick so we can fill your tummy."

"Okay!" Inhyuk agreed, nodding.

Quickly going through the market and getting everything you need, somebody accidentally bumped into you.

"Jeohso- Baby?" A voice called out, once they looked up after bowing.

"O-Oppa." You blinked.

"App-" Inhyuk started as you put a finger to your mouth telling him to be quiet.

"Are you getting ingredients for breakfast?" HyunSeung asked trying to start a conversation.

You slowly nodded.

"Do you need help?" HyunSeung asked as the atmosphere started growing awkward.

Inhyuk nodded his head as you sighed and asked, "But aren't you busy?"

HyunSeung shook his head, "Aniyo. I'm free until eight tonight. But if you don't need me I can-"

"Aniyo! I mean...Gwaenchana...do you...wanna come eat breakfast with Fate?"

"Is that okay?" HyunSeung asked awkwardly.

"Ne! Kaja!" Inhyuk chimed, unknowingly decreasing the awkward atmosphere by a bit causing you and HyunSeung to smile.

"Do we already have everything?" You asked him.

"Yakult!" Inhyuk called out.

You chuckled and started going down the aisle to get Inhyuk his Yakult drinks as HyunSeung followed.

When you finally paid and loaded everything in your car with the help of HyunSeung, Inhyuk sat in the back as both you and HyunSeung were in the front. The whole drive back to the dorm was completely silent between you and HyunSeung. The only sounds that were being made came from Inhyuk who was playing with two of his many Gundam toys. [Endless Waltz: Gundam Deathscythe Hell Custom and Endless Waltz: Wing Zero Custom.]

But when you arrived at your dorm, HyunSeung told Inhyuk to just go play in the living room while he helped you take the groceries out. Finally, after carrying everything in and putting them in their respective spots, you started cooking.

"Hyuk-ah, what kind of pancakes do you want?" You called out to him from the kitchen as HyunSeung sat on the counter watching you cook.

"Choco chip pancakes with hashbro-"

"Hashbrowns, bacon, sausage and fruit. I know." You chuckled, pouring a quarter of the large amount of batter in four separate bowls and adding chocolate chips to it.

HyunSeung got off the counter and started helping you without you even asking.

'Aish...you're making it hard for me to get mad at you!' You thought mentally sighing.

About half an hour into making pancakes over the stove, HyunSeung walked behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist, resting his chin on your shoulder.

"Yah. What are you doing?" You asked trying to compose yourself.

"I miss holding you like this." He murmured, kissing your neck.

"Aish! You always do this! Why is it so hard not to be mad at you?! I'm supposed to be mad at you!" You complained in frustration as HyunSeung just chuckled.

"Because not only do I miss you but you miss me too. So that's why it's hard for you to be mad at me." HyunSeung pointed out as you finished making all the pancakes.

"Yah." You turned around to look at him after you turned off the stove. "Are yo-"

HyunSeung shut you up with a kiss, easing you to wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him back. You suddenly realized what you were doing and pushed him away.

"Yah! You're doing it again!" You hit him as he just laughed and re-wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Forgive me?" He pouted pulling you closer to him.

"Shiro!" You turned your head away.

"Then are you busy tomorrow?" He asked slyly as you turned back to face with.

You nodded. "I have to do a photo shoot for my comeback."

"I thought you had to record for your music video that day?" HyunSeung asked you confused.

You blinked at him. "Who told you that?"

"I just found out." HyunSeung shrugged trying to act casual as you hit his arm.

"Liar. Someone told you. But I'm not recording that day because I've been told that some of their equipment is broken and it would take a few days to get fixed." You rolled your eyes.

"Then when you're done with your photoshoot, I have a surprise for you."

"What are you planning?" You asked interested.

HyunSeung smiled knowing he won you over. "Just wear something casual and also bring a nice dress."

"Oppa." You narrowed your eyes.

"Trust me. Phantom and Block B already agreed to watch Inhyuk while we're gone. Please? If not for me, then for Inhyuk?"

You sighed, "Fine. But this surprise has to be after I finish the photoshoot."

HyunSeung nodded in excitement. "When will you be done with it?"

"Possibly around midnight or so." You shrugged.

"Call me when you're about to finish. I'll come by to pick you up."

"Now, go set the plates on the table and eat with Hyuk. I'll go wake Fate up." You waved him off.

HyunSeung grinned and kissed your lips. "Saranghae~"

"Mm." You replied lightly pushing him away and walking off.

HyunSeung just chuckled, knowing you were slowly to give in and started taking the many plates of pancakes to the table to eat.

In a matter of minutes, HyunSeung walked to the living room to get Inhyuk to eat just to find him playing with his Gundam toys again.

"Adeul, let's eat." HyunSeung told Inhyuk, who put his toys down and ran over to HyunSeung.

"Appa, are you shopping with us today?" Inhyuk asked, looking up at his Appa.

"Shopping?" HyunSeung rose a brow in confusion.

Inhyuk nodded. "Eum. Umma and Fate are coming to buy furniture for my room. JinWook Hyung remade the dorm and gave me a room."

"Ah. Keurae." HyunSeung nodded. "I remember now."

"Are you going to?" Inhyuk asked happily and hopefully.

You walked down the stairs and answered for HyunSeung, "Of course Appa will. But only if he behaves and makes sure he actually is free today."

Inhyuk grinned, jumping up and down in exhilaration.

"Appa! You're free right?!" Inhyuk asked hopefully as HyunSeung nodded.

"Appa will be free whenever naui adeul needs me to be." HyunSeung smiled.

You glanced at HyunSeung. "Watch what you say."

"Umma! You and Appa made up right?" Inhyuk asked.

You shook your head. "We're working on it."

"But Umma and Appa look so happy with each other." Inhyuk pouted.

HyunSeung ruffled Inhyuk's hair. "Don't worry, adeul. We'll sort things out soon. Just go eat."

"Ne!" Inhyuk grinned, running to the dining room to eat.

When Inhyuk left, you hit HyunSeung.

"Apa. What was that for?" HyunSeung complained rubbing his arm.

"What do you think?" You replied rolling your eyes as Fate came down in their pajamas.

"You two didn't make up yet?" Minjung asked yawning.

"Is it that obvious?" You sarcastically asked walking to the dining room.

Minki butted in, "Honestly, yes."

"Sarcasm, Mino." You chuckled.

Taehoon suddenly mentioned, "The two of you would be mak-"

"You can shush now." You whacked Taehoon.

"Why me?" Taehoon complained since he got hit.

"You say unnecessary things." JinWook pointed out.

"Yah. All of you, go to the dining room and start eating. The food isn't good when it's cold." You said ushering them to the dining room, where Inhyuk was practically inhaling a lot of the pancakes. "Did I mention that Inhyuk could finish them if you don't start?"

"Yah!" Fate exclaimed, rushing to the table to start eating.

You laughed and walked back to the kitchen to get your lemon tea as HyunSeung followed.

"You're not going to eat?" He asked hugging you.

"Hands off. I didn't forgive you yet." You said trying to pry him off.

"Shiro." HyunSeung childishly replied, keeping his hold on you.

"Aish." You grumbled, getting your lemon tea as he followed, still attached to you.

HyunSeung saw you were annoyed and just chuckled, then whispered in your ear. "I'll let go if you give me a kiss."

"You stole two already." You rolled your eyes, putting your cup away and facing him.

"Third's the charm." He winked, pulling you in for a kiss.

You pulled away and rolled your eyes. "Satisfied?"

HyunSeung shook his head, still not letting go. "Not at all. I would be if you kissed back."

"Aish." You grumbled before pulling him in for a kiss.

Not even seconds later, HyunSeung immediately kissed back and lifted you up, making you sit on the countertop.

"Woah. I did not see this coming." JinWook blinked at the sight of you and HyunSeung.

You immediately realized what just happened and pushed HyunSeung away yet again, clearing your throat to try and rid of the awkward tension.

"W-What are you here for, Jin?" You stuttered as your blood rushed up to your cheeks.

JinWook just smirked and answered, "I just wanted to check if we had anymore powdered sugar, but seeing as you're busy I can just tell th-"

"You will not say anything about what happened." You glared as JinWook just laughed.

"Whatever you say, jiě." JinWook chuckled and walked back out.

"Come on, babe. Let's go eat before they finish everything." HyunSeung winked at you and picked you up to set you back down on the floor.

You sighed and grabbed your lemon tea on your way back to the dining room.


Uhm...So I'm just going to give everyone a heads up.
I'm not going to update for possibly a couple of weeks.
The maximum would probably be three weeks since I have a huge load of schoolwork to do.
Plus, I have all my weekends filled with filming for the music video for my Mandarin class.
sdlfkjalskjh I'm going to be horrible for my rap part alksjdhf. ;~; hu...hu...
Anyways, I promise, for sure, I will have a couple chapters for you when I get back.
So until then, I hope you all can wait for me~ :3
I hope at least some of you comment :D