Are you kidding me?

✯ I Can’t Believe He’s Still My 4D Prince

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

Danny nodded in understanding. "We have time for another round of questions. Who wants to read one first?"

"Eo...Rock paper scissors?" Kyung suggested.

"Fine." Everyone agreed.

In the end, Zico won and read the message Kyung picked aloud.

"Jade Noona, can you pretend to be my girlfriend and have a conversation with me over the phone for just a few minutes? And call me Oppa too."

"Ah...Well..." You looked at HyunSeung for approval.


[Radio Show Continued.]

HyunSeung just shrugged causing you to blink.

"Araso. I will then." You answered.

"Let's make this interesting and add a scenario." Danny suggested as you nodded in agreement. "Zico-ssi, why don't you make a scenario for them?"

"Araso." Zico nodded then started saying a scenario, "Jae, you are a blunt yet kind girlfriend who hung out with your friends that you haven't seen since they were overseas. The caller is your boyfriend and he is upset that you went to go hang out with him when the two of you were supposed to go out on a date."

You smirked and nodded, knowing he wanted to tease HyunSeung.

Danny then motioned you to answer the caller who was on hold. "Yoboseyo?"

"Yoboseyo? Jagiya?" The fan questioned causing HyunSeung to scowl while the Zikyung couple snickered at HyunSeung's reaction.

"Eo~! Oppa! Annyeong~" You chimed.

"Jagiya..." The caller sighed. "How could you do this to me?"

"Ah...Aniyo. Oppa, listen to me. My friends-" You acted until the caller cut you off causing everyone to silently laugh.

"Do you know how much I wanted to go out on a date with you?"

"Oppa, mianhae. Just wait a sec-"

"Aish." The caller grumbled.

"Oppa, where are you right now?"

The caller answered, "I'm at home."

"You're at home?" You asked.

"Yeh. I got dressed and I was waiting for you!"

"Ah chincha? Ah...Oppa. At home-"

"Aish. Jagiya, I'm really mad at you!"

"Aigo...Oppa, what should I do now?" You asked aloud using aegyo. "Oppa, you're at home right?"

"Eom."

"I already met with my friends. I'm so sorry, Oppa. I'm planning to come over with my friends. We're coming right now."

"You already spent hours with them!"

"Aniyo. My friends were late, Oppa." You acted nervous.

"It doesn't matter, Jagi. I've been waiting for hours and I even cancelled my plans with my friends to wait for you!"

"Oppa, what can I do so you can forgive me?"

"Tell me you love me... and add my name." The caller answered shyly as Zico quickly wrote on a paper what the caller's name was and showed it to you.

"Mm...Namjoon Oppa~ Saranghaeyo~" You cooed as the caller sighed in content. "Are you still mad?"

"A little." He said.

"Oppa~ Saranghae! Are you still mad?" You asked using aegyo causing everyone to cringe or laugh in silence as HyunSeung remained emotionless.

"My last name is Oh. Please say my last name too!" The caller quickly added.

"Oh Namjoon-ah..." You called out.

"What is it?" He asked trying contain his happiness.

"Saranghae~" You cooed mustering a little more aegyo.

The caller then happily chimed, "Araso. I'm not mad anymore~"

"You're not mad anymore? Then can I go and hang out with my friends?"

The caller because dumbfounded and said, "Huh?"

"Can I go now?" You repeated.

"Eo. Go ahead~" The caller answered innocently causing the scenario to end because everyone just burst out in laughter except for HyunSeung who just pulled you onto his lap as the fans cooed or squealed.

"Wah~ Jade-ssi, you must be really romantic to HyunSeung-ssi." Danny laughed.

"You have no idea." Kyung commented as messages started flooding in causing Kyung to snicker at some of the messages he read.

"HyunSeung-ssi, why don't you pick the next question?" Danny asked him.

HyunSeung nodded and scanned the screen for a second. "Ah! Jade Noona, how come Fate never participates in the Idol championship events or events similar to it?"

You took in a deep breath and sighed. "I don't want to sound arrogant or conceited with my answer but..."

"She thinks it would be unfair for Fate to participate." Kyung partially answered.

"Why do you think that?" Danny asked you.

You bit your lip, "Well, I told HyunSeung Oppa this already but Fate is really athletic. All of us did multiple sports before we became Fate."

"Chincha?!" Almost everyone exclaimed in surprise.

You nodded. "Mian, Fate!"

"What sports?" Zico asked.

"If I go in detail it would take a while. So I'll just mention three or four sports for each." You smiled. "Minjung used to do swimming, fencing, and track and field. Minki did archery and wushu, but also did track and field. Taehoon used to do soccer, basketball, judo and kendo. Jin did wing chun, high jumping, pole vaulting, and taekwondo. As for me, I did the same as Jin and Tae plus I also did kickboxing and shooting."

"Wah." Everyone said amazed.

Danny then asked, "What sport does Fate enjoy the most though?"

You laughed. "I don't think you guys would believe this but Fate loves ssireum."

Everyone's jaw literally dropped. "Ssireum? Chincha?"

"Yup." You giggled.

"Who is the best?" Zico asked.

"It varies but a sure thing is that Minki and Tae are at the bottom." You grinned. "Mian, Tae. But I still think your muscles are just for show."

"What place were you?" Kyung smirked as you ignored his question letting HyunSeung have another chance of reading a question a fan messaged.

"Jae-ah, is it true that you could have been in both of the IRIS dramas but rejected both of them along with the drama JunHyung Oppa starred in? Monstar I think it was..."

You glared at HyunSeung causing Kyung to laugh.

Zico joined in and asked, "Jae, aren't you going to answer?"

"Yah." You groaned. "Stop ganging up on me!"

"Just answer it." HyunSeung chuckled.

"Fine." You sighed in defeat. "Yes, I was offered a position in both but I rejected both."

"Why? You would have starred with Lee Byunghun or Janghyuk." Danny mentioned.

"Although it would be an honor to work with them, I don't things will work they way it should." You answered humbly.

"Why do you say that?"

"One, I'm a huge Lee Byunghun fan and I went to each premiere just to see the movies and dramas he acted in. So I feel like I'll be unprofessional in front of him. And two, I wouldn't want to act with Doojoon Oppa...Mian, Ddong Oppa." You smirked at a camera. "Your acting is good and all but you can't match with Tae."

"What about Monstar?" Danny asked.

You laughed and answered, "Oppa is good at acting and so was part of BtoB but....it might seem like I take too much pride in Fate when I say this but Jin and Tae have a much better acting experience so I hope Beast and BtoB can work on their acting skills. And the other thing was that I think people are forgetting Junhyung Oppa and I are siblings..."

"Why do you say that they forget?" Zico asked confused.

"I was supposed to be the lead or lover of Oppa's character..." You cringed.

"Oh! I found a really good question for Jae!" Kyung exclaimed trying to move onto another topic.

Danny laughed and asked, "What is it?"

"Out of Fate and the people you know, who has the most sides?" Kyung read the question. [Question meaning: Who has the most different personalities?]

You smirked. "I do."

"Chincha?" Danny asked. "You don't seem like the kind of person."

"Never judge a book by its cover. You can be really astounded with what's on the inside." You chuckled.

Danny nodded at your answer and asked, “Why do you think it’s yourself?”

“Probably because my personality changes whenever I am hungry, tired, or stressed.” You shrugged.

Kyung then commented, “The state you never want to see her in would have to be she’s hungry. It’s like she will eat you alive if you don’t get out of her way when she’s getting food.”

You glared at him. “YAH!”

Danny just laughed and asked, "Who wants to ask the last question?"

"I will." Kyung volunteered.

"Oppa!" You whined.

Kyung ignored you and paraphrasing a question with an evil smirk on his face. "Jae, can you do that aegyo song like Ilhoon did a few years ago?"

"Yah! Why are you guys picking questions about me?!" You complained.

"It's Play with Jae Day." Zico smirked.

"Are you kidding me?" You groaned.

"Nope. Now answer the question." Kyung smiled.

"Uh...How about I make a video and post it online tonight instead?" You suggested as fans stuck their pinkies out. "Araso. Araso. Yaksok!"

"Since that was short, let's pick one more." Danny chuckled.

"Jade, why did you give HyunSeung a kiss on stage?" HyunSeung asked smirking.

"Mwoh?" You asked surprised. "I didn't! It was all Oppa! I didn't even know what he was going to do."

"That wasn't supposed to happen?" Kyung rose a brow.

You shook your head.

"Yah. Jang HyunSeung, what have you been doing with JunHyung’s sister?" Zico asked HyunSeung.

HyunSeung rose his hands up in surrender. "I didn't do anything!"

A while later of listening to a random song off your album, Danny suggested something, "Let's read a few of the interesting comments the listeners and viewers sent in before we say goodbye. How about...Zico-ssi, you read one that interests you."

Zico nodded. "I've heard that Jade drinks a lot. If it's true, Jade-ah, please take care of yourself and stay healthy."

You laughed and answered, "Araso~"

Danny looked surprised and asked you, "Do you really drink a lot?"

"Occasionally." You smiled.

"So when do you go out and drink?" He asked.

"Well, it depends. If I'm stressed, I tend to go out and drink and sometimes I just drink if there's a special occasion." You shrugged.

"Doesn’t Fate drink?" Zico asked.

You shook your head. "Jin normally just watches over me and Tae. Tae, honestly, can take as much as me so we sometimes go out to drink together but as for the twins, they rarely drink. They're like Jin and just watch over me and Tae. The three normally just take a bottle and say they're done."

"Do you drink with anyone?" Danny asked.

You sheepishly laughed and nodded. "I have a list of contacts that I can call if I want to go out to drink."

Everyone looked surprised. "Can you name a few?"

"Hm...JunHyung Oppa, Cucumber," You motioned over to Kyung. "Tae, BigBang and many others."

"You drink with your brother?" Danny asked laughing.

"Well, since the Beast members normally don't drink, I can just turn to him. It takes him a while to get drunk so we don't have to talk about anything too deep." You chuckled.


This is the last since I'm feeling lazy now...
I hope more of you will comment :)
I really like comments that you guys give me too :D ♥

At least give me three new comments please? :3
Here's to Sunggyu's failed dance XD