Don't be like that, baby.

✯ I Can’t Believe He’s Still My 4D Prince

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"I love Ji the most." You grinned causing HyunSeung to frown. "After you."

HyunSeung eyed you then asked, "Who's before me?"

"My family of course! And Jin's...and Doojoon's...and Fate's...Then you!" You piped in happily.

HyunSeung shook his head in amusement with a smile on his face. "As long as I'm there somewhere I'm okay."

"Shall we go now?" You grinned.

"Araso." HyunSeung laughed grabbing the keys and walking with you out of the house.


[With You and HyunSeung.]

Around three hours passed as you and HyunSeung were walking around shopping. Every now and then fans would stop the two of you to take pictures and ask for autographs before thanking you and leaving the two of you alone. After another hour passed, Fate called to tell you to be back at the dorm in an hour so they could pick you up for rehearsal.

"Oppa, we have to go now." You sighed, holding onto his arm with a hand enlaced with his.

"Ah. You have to practice?" He asked knowingly.

You sheepishly laughed. "Yeh..."

HyunSeung just chuckled. "Araso. Kaja."

"Let's drop this at the house first and take a nap after. I need a power nap before rehearsal." You yawned referring to the bags HyunSeung was holding.

"Araso." HyunSeung nodded and led you out of the mall.

Once HyunSeung put the shopping bags in the back, he walked to the driver's seat and started the car, driving off to the house to drop off the things you two bought.

"Wah~!" You exclaimed plopping yourself on the bed after you and HyunSeung (more HyunSeung than you) carried everything in the house.

"I should be the one saying that." HyunSeung laughed, lying down next to you.

"Mehrong." You stuck your tongue out.

"Come here." HyunSeung said carefully pulling you towards him.

You giggled as he hugged you.

"Will you be taking a break after you give birth?" HyunSeung asked curiously.

"Molla. Wae?" You asked cuddling with him.

"I want to have alone time with you. It's been too long." He murmured kissing your lips.

"Mm..." You responded, then kissed him back.

HyunSeung chuckled and pulled away, kissing your forehead. "Get some sleep, yeobo. You have to rehearse in an hour."

"Are you going to stay with me?" You asked closing your eyes.

HyunSeung nodded. "Of course. I'm going to be sleeping with you. I'll drop you off at your dorm and JunHyung will pick me up for practice."

You yawned and nodded. "Araso. Jalja..."

"Jalja, yeobo." HyunSeung said kissing your forehead as you fell asleep.

Your phone rang a few times while both you and HyunSeung were sleeping but because you bother were sleeping, neither of you heard it. When an hour passed, you finally woke up and checked your phone since you just heard it ringing again on the bedside table.

"Eo? Yoboseyo?" You yawned answering your phone.

"Yah! Where are you? I've called you multiple times!" Taehoon exclaimed over the phone.

"Ah. Yeobo and I are at home." You answered forgetting that Taehoon didn't know about your new house.

"Home? You mean the dorm? You're not here!" Taehoon exclaimed.

You groaned in annoyance, "I'll be there soon. Give me at least half an hour. Rehearsal doesn't even start 'til later."

Taehoon sighed and agreed, "Fine. Half an hour. If you aren't back by then...I'll think of something."

You chuckled. "Yeh~ we'll see. I'll see you later."

"Yeh. Bye." Taehoon hung up.

You stretched and looked over at HyunSeung with a sigh, inwardly debating with yourself to wake him up. 'I don't want to wait him up though...he looks so tired. But then again he has practice and JunHyung Oppa will be mad if he isn't at the dorm...'

As you were debating with yourself, you didn't notice HyunSeung was already up.

"Yeobo, what are you thinking about?" HyunSeung chuckled wrapping his arms around you.

"I was having a debate with myself if I should wake you up or not. But since you're up, we have to go. Tae was yelling at me." You pouted.

HyunSeung kissed your neck and ran a hand through his bed hair. "Kaja. We don't want him to yell at you anymore."

"Yeh." You nodded as HyunSeung got up.

You pulled him in front of you and fixed his shirt, buttoning the cuffs and fixing his collar before giving him a peck on the lips.

"What was that?" He asked chuckling.

"Well, we can't have everyone assume things." You giggled, fixing his hair.

HyunSeung rose a brow with a smirk plastered in his flawless face. "Uh...yeah, we can. Everyone already knows we have a son and now another child along the way."

"I meant other things like you cheating on me since your hair and clothes were messed up plus the fact that you’d be walking out of an unfamiliar house looking all messy yet still good looking. Along with that, I think I accidentally gave you a mark..." You sheepishly answered as he helped you up and lead you through the house to the garage, grabbing your car keys along the way.

He laughed and asked, "Where?"

You looked at him blushing and baffled, "On your neck..."

"Now, who's the vampire?" HyunSeung joked with a smirk on his face unlocking the car and getting in after buckling you in.

"Yah!" You whined as he laughed and started the car, backing out of the driveway then driving off to your dorm.

"Yah? Don't be like that, baby." HyunSeung laughed, grabbing your hand and entwining your fingers with his.

You just stuck your tongue out at him in response. "Mehrong."

After a while of driving, you and HyunSeung finally made it to your dorm.

"There you are! You had a minute left before I decided to hide your plushie." Taehoon grinned.

You smirked and rose a brow. "You and I both know that wouldn't last for long."

Taehoon mumbled incoherent curses and grabbed your wrist. "Let's go. The others are already waiting at the venue."

"Wait! Can I say bye to Oppa first?" You pouted.

"Fine! Ka. Just hurry up. I'll be in the car." Taehoon grumbled walking out.

You just cheekily grinned at HyunSeung who laughed at you.

HyunSeung spread his arms out for you to hug him which you did.

"Annyeong, Yeobo. Don't strain yourself, arachi?" You told him.

"Yeh." HyunSeung laughed.

You gave him a peck and said, "I'll come visit when I can."

"Aniyo! You need to take care of yourself. I'm sure the guys want to visit Fate later."

You pouted and caved, "Fine. But you better visit!"

"Araso. Yaksok!" HyunSeung smiled. "You should go before Tae gets pissed."

"Yeh." You laughed then gave him another peck and walking out.

"About time." Taehoon rolled his eyes, starting the car.

"Hush you." You rolled your eyes.

Taehoon just laughed and drove away from the dorm.

"Where's Inhyuk?" You asked texting HyunSeung.

"He's with Fate at the venue." Taehoon answered.

"Araso." You nodded. "Did you and the others eat already?"

"Not yet. Do you want to stop by for food?"

"Can we?" You asked him hopefully.

Taehoon chuckled and shrugged before making a left turn. "Why not? You owe me for waiting."

You rolled your eyes and called for takeout. "Ah. Yeh. The usual orders. Mm... Yes, please. With boba too. The usual. Yeh! Kamsahamnida."

"They're delivering?" Taehoon asked knowingly.

"Of course." You laughed as Taehoon shook his head with a chuckle.

"So what did you and HyunSeung do today?" Taehoon asked bored.

You laughed. "I'll tell you with the rest of Fate but I can tell you the reason why I didn't pick up your multiple calls and messages."

Taehoon glanced at you and nodded for you to continue.

"Oppa and I took a nap before we got to the dorm." You sheepishly continued.

Taehoon furrowed his eyebrows together, thinking of something. "Where did you take a nap? From what I remember, you sold your other houses."

"Ah! You’re right... I'll tell you when we're with Fate then." You grinned.

"Aigo." Taehoon chuckled shaking his head.

After a few minutes of silence, you decided to break it and ask Taehoon, "So what did Fate and Beast do with Inhyuk?"

"We went to the park and played soccer, then went out to get some ice cream. After soccer, we decided to teach Inhyuk a little more hapkido and kendo." Taehoon answered. "Then after that, we headed back to the dorm to take a break before heading to the venue for rehearsal."

"Was he behaving well?"

Taehoon laughed and nodded. "Of course. He never misbehaves."

"Unless-" You started as you both said in unison, "-you disturb him in the middle of a game."

Taehoon laughed and parked the car. "Kaja."

"Yeh~" You nodded, getting out of the car as he cut the engine.

He followed after you as you both walked into the venue.

"Wah~ it's been a while since we've been in this venue." You grinned, looking around while following Taehoon.

"We should've used this for the end of our world tour." Taehoon sighed.

"I wanted to end with a bang." You stuck your tongue out at him.

"Holograms again?" He asked.

You nodded and grinned. "Yeah."

"Jae! You're finally here!" Fate exclaimed in excitement as Inhyuk ran over to you with a grin and yelled, "Umma! Umma! I learned all of your dances!"

"Wah!" You exclaimed picking him up. "Chincha?"

Inhyuk nodded happily as you all finally made it on the stage.

"So Jae, what did you and your hubby do today?" Minjung cheekily grinned.

You laughed and put Inhyuk down. "We just visited a place and went shopping before taking a nap and me coming here."

Minki rose a brow. "That's it?"

You nodded with a smile and lightly stretched.

JinWook thought for a bit about what you answered then asked, "Exactly, what place did you visit?"

You had a grin on your face so wide that Fate had a hint of why. "Oppa...He got a house!"

"Wah! He finally showed you!" Minjung exclaimed in glee. "It's been weeks since it's been finished!"

"Chincha? Aigo. But it's sooooo nice!" You boasted.

Fate laughed. "Let's just start rehearsal."


Wheee~~ Another one is up hahah
Have you all listened to the whole album?
I haven't... I'm waiting until I get my physical copy :D
Heheh~ Anyways, comments and yeah are appreaciated haha
Hope you liked the chapter(s)~ ^^