Sounds like something she'd do.

✯ I Can’t Believe He’s Still My 4D Prince

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Ara..." You tiredly nodded. "Tell everyone else I said bye."

JunHyung nodded. "Will do."

"And you better make sure Block B gets back safely. If I see any of them harmed or injured, we'll just see what happens to you." You threatened him.

"Yeah yeah. Hyung, just take her away." JunHyung chuckled at your empty threat as HyunSeung took you away.


[The Next Day.]

"Umma~ ireona~!" Inhyuk chimed, jumping on your bed to wake you up.

"Jason, it's still early." You complained.

You then heard a chuckle. "Not only do you complain to me about waking up early but you complain to your son too?"

"Go away." You groaned.

"Appa! Make Umma get up!" Inhyuk whined.

"Araso. Go eat breakfast and she'll be up and ready to go." HyunSeung chuckled.

Inhyuk nodded and jumped off your bed, running downstairs then going in the kitchen.

"Yeobo~" HyunSeung cooed walking over to you.

You groaned and pulled the covers over your head. "Go away and let me sleep!"

"Yeobo, it's Hyuk's birthday. Get up so we can go out." HyunSeung calmly and soothingly said, taking the covers off of you and rubbing your back.

"But-"

"I know you're tired but think of our son. It's his first birthday that has his whole family together."

You rolled over and sighed. "Fine. I'm getting up. Go keep Hyuk company."

"He's with Fate." HyunSeung smiled.

"You planned this didn't you?" You sighed.

"Of course." HyunSeung grinned. "Now go wash up."

"But-"

"Come on." HyunSeung chuckled, picking you up and carrying you to the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

"Yah!" You exclaimed in surprise.

HyunSeung chuckled and set you gently on the counter and kissed you. "Now, get ready."

You sighed in defeat and pushed him away.

"I'll get ready. Now, shoo." You grabbed the end of your shirt then noticed he didn't leave.

"Oh, please. I've already seen all of you." HyunSeung smirked leaning on the door.

"Yah.. Oppa." You groaned, jumping off the counter.

HyunSeung chortled and commented, "You still say 'yah' a lot. You should probably tone it down so Hyuk doesn't say it as often."

"Araso." You sighed. "Now can you go?"

"Aniyo. I have to take a shower too." HyunSeung pointed out, already stripping his shirt off.

"Yah!" You exclaimed turning away.

HyunSeung laughed and wrapped his arms around you. "Yeobo~"

"Fine. But no funny business!" You glared.

"Ara. Ara." HyunSeung chuckled, kissing you.

When the two of you finished showering, HyunSeung got finished before and changed and waited for you to get out. But when you came out and tried to change, HyunSeung kept his hold around your waist and gave you kisses along your neck.

"Yah. Will you just let me change?" You complained, trying to keep the towel around your body.

"Wae? You don't want me?" HyunSeung pouted, attempting to take the towel off as he kept giving you kisses along your neck.

"Aish. Stop that!" You whined.

"Stop what?" He teased.

"Taehyuk! Oppa won't let me change!" You called out as you heard footsteps coming upstairs.

"Are you serious?" HyunSeung complained.

You grinned as Taehoon walked in the room and pried HyunSeung off of you.

"Hurry up and change, Teddie." Taehoon chuckled.

"Will do, Bunny." You nodded.

'er...' HyunSeung thought as he was being dragged out of your room.

After you changed into the clothes HyunSeung set up, you grabbed your bag and headed downstairs.

"Did everyone eat?" You asked.

"Not yet." Minjung shook her head.

"What? How?" You asked confused.

"You didn't eat, Umma!" Inhyuk piped in as you giggled.

"That's okay. Umma will be fine." You smiled.

Inhyuk crossed his arms and shook his head. "I'm not going anywhere until Umma eats."

"Araso." You sighed sitting down next to him as Minki brought a plate of food over.

"Umma, what will we do today? Are we going to Lotte World?" Inhyuk asked hopefully.

"Mm...Maybe." You chuckled.

"Do I have any other filmings this month?" Inhyuk asked.

You shook your head and continued eating, then signed, "Not for a few months."

"Chincha?! Wah!" Inhyuk grinned happily.

By the time you finished eating, Fate looked completely relieved from their boredom and asked Inhyuk where he wanted to go today.

"Lotte World!" Inhyuk chimed.

"Araso. Araso." You chuckled and carried him. "Kaja?"

"Ne, Umma!" Inhyuk chimed giggling as you walked off to the garage.

"Aigo." You cooed lightly pinching Inhyuk's cheeks then turned over to Fate and HyunSeung. "Yah! Kaja."

Fate and HyunSeung ran over to you and got into a van.

"Mom, after Lotte World, can we go to Namsan Tower?" Inhyuk asked hopefully.

You nodded "Why not."

Inhyuk grinned. "Assa!"

The whole lot of you rode almost all the rides and ate a lot at Lotte World. But when you all were tired of Lotte World, you decided it was time to take everyone to Namsan Tower because Inhyuk wanted to go there. At Namsan Tower, you all separated except for you, Inhyuk and HyunSeung. You, Inhyuk and HyunSeung occasionally ran into the other members of Fate before separating yet again. Almost everything that Inhyuk wanted (which wasn’t a lot), you bought for him since it was his birthday. When you all got back from Namsan Tower, everyone headed back to the dorm for the surprise party. Inhyuk was the first to the door and punched in the code before walking in. As Inhyuk walked in, the lights and all the groups Inhyuk wanted to see cheered, "Saengilchukhahamnida, Inhyuk-ah~!"

Inhyuk grinned and exclaimed, "Kamsahamnida!"

With that said, the party started and ended around ten to eleven which was a few hours later than Inhyuk’s normal bedtime. As all the groups left, they left their wrapped presents for Inhyuk in the living room and bid Fate their salutations. Fate and Inhyuk then headed over to Fate Ent to work on some songs. But before that, you put Inhyuk to sleep in your room in your office, then you headed over to the production room to meet up with Fate.

"Finally asleep?" Minki asked playing with his guitar.

You nodded, heading over to your guitar. "You guys ready though?"

"Yup!" Minjung grinned with her bass strapped on her.

"Jin?" You asked, looking over at JinWook.

JinWook nodded and sat behind the keyboard.

You looked over at Taehoon, "You?"

Taehoon gave you an okay with his hand and comfortably sat behind the drums.

You strapped on your guitar and headed to your position.

"Ready?" Zico asked from outside of the booth.

"Yup." You grinned along with Fate.

"Ara. Let's go." Zico grinned giving Fate the cue to start playing.

When you Fate finished recording the music, you all walked out of the booth and rested on the couch as Zico commented on the music.

"Woah. I didn't think you guys could pull it off, but wow. It's really amazing." Zico smiled.

"Just wait until you hear the finished product." You smiled.

Zico laughed and got up. "Call me or send it to me so I can be the first to listen to it."

"Will do." You grinned, fist bumping him then waving him off.

"I'll assume that's my cue to go." Zico laughed and waved at Fate before walking out.

"So...shall we start the lyrics?" Minki asked.

"Yup. Who wants to go first?" You asked Fate.

Minjung stood up and volunteered. "I will."

You nodded and handed her the lyrics.

"Give us the lyrics too." Taehoon complained.

"They're right in front of you, idiot." You rolled your eyes.

"Oh...Mian." Taehoon sheepishly laughed.

"Jin, take over. I'm going to get food and drinks for us. What do you guys want?" You asked them.

"Boba and take out!" Fate called out, including Minjung who was going over the lyrics in the booth.

"Okay. I'll be back in half an hour then." You said grabbing your wallet and keys.

"Oh and bring something extra." Minjung added.

"Will do." You nodded walking out.

"You guys, can come out now." Taehoon said, rolling his eyes.

Beast came out from the other room and stretched.

"About time." JunHyung groaned.

"Tch." Taehoon scoffed. "Why are you guys even here?"

"We wanted to see if Jae gave us a fake teaser or not." DongWoon answered.

"...And?" JinWook asked in amusement and curiosity.

"It turns out she did." KiKwang sighed.

Fate laughed. "Sounds like something she'd do."

"So what's the real reason why you guys are here?" JinWook asked Beast as Minjung recorded her parts.

"How can you guys see through everyone so easily?" YoSeob groaned.

"Years of spending time with Jae." Fate chorused except for Minjung, of course.

"So are you going to answer?" Minki asked.

Beast stayed silent.

Fate rolled their eyes.

"Woo! I'm done....Kkut!" Minjung exclaimed when she was finished then walked out of the recording booth. [Kkut = End(?)]

"So, who's next?" JinWook asked Fate.

Fate was silent.

JinWook sighed. "Hyuk, go."

"Why do you always pick me?" Taehoon grumbled under his breath and got up.

"Probably because you take advantage of him sometimes due to the fact that you're older." Minjung rolled her eyes as Taehoon walked in the booth and shut the door behind him.

Taehoon looked at Fate from inside the booth. "I don't-"

Minki rose a brow. "Yeah you do."

"At least Jae doesn't know." Taehoon shrugged putting the headphones on as he walked in the booth.

"She knows." The twins answered.

"Then why doesn't she do anything about it?" Taehoon asked.

JinWook rolled his eyes and answered, "Because she's waiting until there's a reason for her to go at you. Now, can we start?"

"Yeah." Taehoon nodded as JinWook played the background music.

"So you guys are just going to hang out here until Jae comes so you can get free food?" Minjung asked Beast.

"Yeah. Pretty much." They nodded.

"Sounds like something you guys would do." Minki shook his head.


Wheee~~~ I'm back~~ ^^
Just two more weeks of schooool~ :)
I'm almost thereeeee~ kekeke~
Another update will be after this. LOL
Sat hello to Zico~ ;)