Are you sure only a few?

✯ I Can’t Believe He’s Still My 4D Prince

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

You sheepishly laughed and nodded. "I have a list of contacts that I can call if I want to go out to drink."

Everyone looked surprised. "Can you name a few?"

"Hm...JunHyung Oppa, Cucumber," You motioned over to Kyung. "Tae, BigBang and many others."

"You drink with your brother?" Danny asked laughing.

"Well, since the Beast members normally don't drink, I can just turn to him. It takes him a while to get drunk so we don't have to talk about anything too deep." You chuckled.


[Radio Show Continued.]

Danny laughed and nodded. "Araso. Why don't you read the next comment?"

"Zico-ssi, since Jade is your boss and is younger than you, I've heard that she treats the artists and actors older than her differently."

Zico just laughed at the comment and said, "That's not true at all. Jae really treats everyone equally in the company. Whether they're older than her or not. She really has an amazing ability of people listening to her."

"Chincha?" HyunSeung asked surprised.

Zico nodded. "No matter what, everyone in the company listens to her even if they're older than her. She's really nice and caring to everyone in the company, especially the comedians, actors and actresses. The artists recieve the same attention but sometimes she feels as if the comedians, actors, and actresses could feel left out."

"Does she give you guys time to see your families on holidays?" Danny asked.

Zico nodded again. "If we ask for a day off, she asks if anything is wrong, makes us get a check up and then checks out our schedules before answering. But if the holidays are coming up, she sometimes gives us up to a week or two off if we aren't too busy."

"Wah~!" Danny said in amazement. "How are you able to do everything? You're an idol, a business woman and you keep track of all your artists!"

You smiled and modestly answered, "I just try the best I can to keep up with everything."

"Aigo~ So modest." Danny complimented you. "Why don't you read the next one."

You nodded and scanned the screen for interesting comments. "Ah. 4473 said, 'HyunSeung Hyung, you should marry Jae now. My Noona wants to know when you'll have your first child. Sincerely, a HyunHye fan. ♥~"

All of a sudden, you and ZiKyung started laughing causing the others to look at the three of you in confusion.

"What's so funny?" Danny asked in confusion.

"In time you'll understand, Hyung." Kyung answered chuckling then read a comment. “Jae dongsaeng, you and HyunSeung-ssi seem to go out a lot. You both make a lot of money and you both are simply perfect. I hope you two live a good life and stay together forever. Hwaiting!”

“Perfect?” You questioned with a laugh. “That’s a huge overstatement.”

“I have a question about what the writer said. Who exactly pays for everything when you two go out?” Danny asked.

HyunSeung pointed at you as you answered, “I do.”

“Mworago? Waeyo?” Danny asked curiously.

HyunSeung laughed, “She’s more stubborn than I am so I’m not allowed to pay for anything.”

“So basically the roles are switched.” Zico laughed with Kyung.

You rolled your eyes at their behavior then smiled, saying, “But there are a few occasions when I let him pay for me.”

Kyung and Zico rolled their eyes. “Are you sure only a few? We’re sure you don’t mean a few.”

“What?” You asked pouting.

“They know you put one of your credit cards in my wallet.” HyunSeung chuckled.

“Yah.” You whined.

Kyung laughed and told everyone, “Everyone, see here. Only HyunSeung can bring out the cute and extremely lovable side out Jae out.”

“Jae, use aegyo if you want ice cream later.” Zico laughed.

“What kind?” You rose a brow.

HyunSeung piped in. “Mint chocolate chip but you have use aegyo.”

You pouted and started using aegyo while whining, “Shirooo~~! Oppa~! Nan baegopa! I don’t like using aegyo~~!”

“Aigo~” Everyone cooed while Zico cringed and tried to copy you causing everyone to laugh.

"HyunSeung-ssi, why don't you read the next one." Danny told HyunSeung once the laughter died down a bit.

HyunSeung nodded and read a message, "Noona! I finished the song! You owe me food now! Kekeke~ Listeners, try to find out who I am. Winner gets to go to Fate's concert for free."

"Ah! Araso! I'll make you food next week, number one." You laughed.

"Number one?" Everyone asked confused.

You nodded. "He's one of my favorite hoobaes after Jin."

"So you are biased!" Kyung exclaimed.

You laughed. "Oppa, not everyone in the world can be neutral."

"So who is it?" Zico asked you.

You smiled and answered, "He wants to play a game. So I won't ruin his fun."

"He mentioned Fate is going to have a concert right?" Danny asked.

You bit your lip and tilted your head to the side thinking. "It's still in the process of planning. Jin and I are trying our best to maintain some order and see how things go."

"You heard it fans, Fate is planning to have a concert." Danny chuckled.

"There are a few special things that will happen too." Kyung added with a smirk.

"Yah. Shikuro." You glared at Kyung, flinging a pen at him which hit right on target. His forehead.

"Yah! Yong Jaehye!" Kyung complained rubbing his forehead as you laughed.

"Next message~" You chimed.

Kyung took this chance to read a message aloud before you could. "Jade-ah, Hwaiting on your new drama! Make sure you are careful! Your precious Jems don't want you to get hurt! Saranghae~!"

"You're going to star in another drama?" Zico asked you.

You nodded in response with a smile.

"What drama?" Danny asked.

"Next!" HyunSeung exclaimed, changing the topic.

Zico read one out loud before you could read the one you wanted. "Noona, you're most recent y music video is very y. You're also cute and amazing. But I hope you’ll have a concert one day! Hwaiting!"

"Komawoyo~" You smiled.

“I’ll pick the next one.” Kyung claimed, reading the next message. "Comparing your choreography with other female artists’ choreography, who in your opinion has the most sensual?"

"Eo.." You said thinking.

HyunSeung laughed. "She knows it's her."

"Why do you say that?" Danny asked curiously.

"If you ever see her backstage or off camera, she has a completely y and mysterious aura about her and almost everything she does is y without her trying." HyunSeung rambled.

You blinked and shook your head with a small smirk on your face as Kyung read the next message.

This continued on for a while until it was time to end the radio show.

"Everyone, make sure you keep giving your love and support to Jade, Block B, and Beast." Danny announced, ending the show. "And stay tuned for Fate's comeback. As for you four, thank you for coming out here today."

"Ne. Kamsahamnida." The four of you chimed slightly bowing. "Annyeong~"

With that, all of you got up and walked over to one part of the booth to take a picture. When the picture was taken, you all said your salutations to Danny, bowing then walking out of the booth.

"Wah~!" You stretched, stepping out of the booth. "No more schedules~"

"Ah chincha?" Kyung asked you surprised as you nodded.

"Oppa and I are going to shop for Inhyuk's gift. Do you want to come?" You asked the Zikyung couple.

"That's right! His birthday is tomorrow!" Zico exclaimed in realization.

"Are you going to hold a party?" Kyung asked you.

You answered his question with a question, "Are you going to come with us?"

Kyung rolled his eyes. "Fine. We will."

You smiled, "Yes, I am going to hold a party probably around five."

"How many groups?" HyunSeung asked.

"Not too many. Hyuk has a bed time you know." You giggled.

Zico laughed. "That's true. So does that mean you’re going to spend time with him before the party?"

You nodded. "Of course. But moving from that topic, how'd you guys get here?"

"Manager." Zico simply answered.

You stood and thought for a second before suggesting, "How about we meet up at the mall? We'll ditch our managers for the rest of the day."

"Araso. Which mall?"

"Uh...you decide and then you can give me a call." You shrugged.

The couple nodded. "We'll see you there. The rest of Beast will probably come with us."

You shrugged. "That's fine. I'll bring Block B anyways."

"Araso. We'll see you then." Kyung waved and walked off with Zico.

"Appa," You called out getting Kyungho's attention. "Kaja?"

He nodded and handed the keys to Joonkun. "Your turn to drive."

Joonkun rolled his eyes and took the keys. "Kaja."

With a smile, you and HyunSeung followed your managers.

"Yeobo, you agreed to us hanging out today not the others." HyunSeung complained.

"Yah. They need help looking for Inhyuk's gifts. It's not like we're going to be stuck with them the whole time." You pointed out.

Baby, we are going to be stuck with them…” HyunSeung groaned.


[At the Mall A Few Hours Later.]

"I told you." HyunSeung shook his head as Beast and Block B stayed close together causing you to grumble incoherent curses.

"How about we just split apart from them?" HyunSeung suggested as you shrugged and answered, "It's up to you."

As soon as you finished the last word of your sentence, you were quickly pulled away from the group all the way to the other side of the mall, receiving strange looks from multiple passerbies.

"Oof!" You huffed colliding with HyunSeung's chest once he suddenly stopped and turned to you.

"Mian, Yeobo." HyunSeung chuckled, then kissed your forehead.

"What are we doing in here?" You asked looking up at him.

"You said you were going to help me find a gift."

"I did?" You asked confused.

"Yeah. You don't remember?" HyunSeung chuckled.

You shook your head. "When did I agree?"

HyunSeung laughed and wrapped his arm around your waist. "When we were walking to the stage."

"Ah! I remember now!" You chimed.

"Memory loss much?" HyunSeung laughed.

"Oh well~! At least I have a better memory than you." You giggled.

HyunSeung rolled his eyes. "Babe, that's only because you have photographic memory."

"That's why I'm smart, yeobo." You chimed leading him to a skateboard shop.

"Skateboards?" HyunSeung questioned you.

You nodded. "Hyuk has been wanting a new one. Besides, he's old enough for the bigger ones."

"Really?" HyunSeung asked as you nodded. "So you're telling me I should buy him a new skateboard?"

You nodded again. "You can customize it too if you want."

"Chincha?" HyunSeung asked surprised.

You smiled and nodded. "You should get started. Everything is here for you and if you need help, you can ask me."

"Where are all the employees?" HyunSeung asked noticing only two employees in the store.

"They're probably in the back." You shrugged moving behind the counter and in front of the computer. "Now come here. We're going to make a design for Hyuk's skateboard."

"Aren't we going to be in trou-"

"No." You cut him off. "I'm a friend of the person who owns the mall. She said I could do whatever I want. Especially in the skateboard shop because I always come here to get my boards done and fixed."

HyunSeung nodded in understanding then asked, "So how do you do this?"

"I'll show you." You smiled.

Around an hour later of finishing designing Hyuk's skateboard, you told HyunSeung that it would be done tomorrow morning.

"Tomorrow morning? So I'm going to drop by to pick it up?" HyunSeung asked.

"Yup. Or I could have it delivered to your dorm wrapped up and ready to go." You shrugged.

HyunSeung smiled. "That would be a better decision."

You rolled your eyes. "Babo."

"But I'm your babo." He cooed, kissing you.

"Is this where you guys have been?" JunHyung rose a brow.

You pushed HyunSeung away and cleared your throat. "How long have you been there for?"

"Unfortunately, at the part where the two of you were being cheesy and Hyung kisses you." JunHyung sighed.

"Where's everyone else?" HyunSeung asked wrapping his arms around your waist from behind.

"They're waiting outside. Come on." JunHyung answered.

"Where are we going now?" You asked yawning.

"To get you back to your dorm." JunHyung chuckled.

"Wae?" You yawned again.

JunHyung rose a brow and chuckled, "You're yawning, Jae."

"Aniyooo~" You yawned.

"You just yawned three times already." JunHyung chuckled. "Hyung, can you take her home?"

HyunSeung nodded. "Sure but what about Block B?"

"Don't worry about them. Just take Jae home."

HyunSeung shrugged and moved to your side with his arm still around your waist. "Baby, kaja."

"Ara..." You tiredly nodded. "Tell everyone else I said bye."

JunHyung nodded. "Will do."

"And you better make sure Block B gets back safely. If I see any of them harmed or injured, we'll just see what happens to you." You threatened him.

"Yeah yeah. Hyung, just take her away." JunHyung chuckled at your empty threat as HyunSeung took you away.


Wah~ It's been a whole month sicne I last updated...
Which is why I updated today. ha..ha?
Sadly, this weekend I'll be busy with many events.
For example, B.A.P's concert, my school's prom/ball, and mother's day.
So I'll try to update agian sometime this week before these awesome events begin.
But no promises will be made. So I hope you an still wait for me~~~ :D
School's almost out for me. June 7th is when I will be finished and graduating~
From high school that is hahahaha. Sooo~~ I hope you liked the chapter~!
Also, until I update again, please do comment~
It gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside that causes me to get some inspiraton X3