What can I say?

✯ I Can’t Believe He’s Still My 4D Prince

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Umma, who's Hanhae?" Inhyuk asked confused.

You giggled, "Hanhae is one of Umma's good friends. You'll meet him today if he isn't busy."

"Ara!" Inhyuk grinned as you dug around in your bag for your phone.

"Are you going to call Hanhae?" A voice called out.

You turned to the door and grinned once you saw who it was.


"Oppa!" You exclaimed happily, jumping up to hug him.

"Umma, is that Hanhae Hyung?" Inhyuk asked.

"Ne." You nodded at Inhyuk then turning to Hanhae who looked completely confused. "Oppa, this is Inhyuk. Nae adeul."

"You and HyunSeung got it on?" Hanhae smirked wiggling his eyebrows as Fate mentally sighed in agitation thinking you’re still mad at HyunSeung.

"Shikuro." You hit him as he just laughed causing Fate to blink in confusion.

"So what did you need me for?" He asked.

"Record with me. I need a male vocalist and I thought you'd suit the part." You shrugged.

"What abou-" Hanhae stopped mid sentence noticing Fate telling him not to continue. "Why not Block B?"

"They've been busy ever since I took over Stardom." You sighed. "Is Phantom here?"

"Yeah. We are." Kiggen grinned causing you to grin back, "Shall we record now?"

Hanhae shrugged then nodded. "Jageun gom, lead the way." [jageun = little; gom = bear]

“Hyuk, do you want to come with Umma?” You asked Inhyuk before you left with Phantom.

Inhyuk nodded and got up from the couch, running to his back pack to grab a toy. “I wanna learn!”

 “Araso.” You chuckled then turned to Fate, “You guys wanna come too or do you need to practice?”

“We’ll stay. We have a lot to do.” Taehoon lied.

You shrugged. “Suit yourself. Hyuk, ka.”

“Ne!” Inhyuk chimed, following you out the door with Phantom.


[With Beast.]

An hour or two later after Doojoon talked to HyunSeung, almost all of the Beast members were in HyunSeung's and JunHyung's room watching HyunSeung bang his head against the wall as he was sitting on his bed.

"What the hell was I thinking?!" HyunSeung raged at his stupidity.

JunHyung rolled his eyes. "You weren't."

"Not helping." Doojoon side glanced at JunHyung.

"JunHyung, Outsider Hyung called your phone." YoSeob said tossing JunHyung his phone.

"Komawoyo." JunHyung smiled walking out to call Outsider back.

"What could Outsider want?" KiKwang furrowed his eyebrows.

DongWoon shook his head. "That's not the problem right now, Hyung."

"DongWoon is right. What are we going to do about Jae? She's probably not going to talk to HyunSeung for a while." Doojoon sighed.

"Make up s-"

"Lee KiKwang!" Doojoon glared, cutting KiKwang off quickly then bopping him on the back of his head.

KiKwang scowled and rubbed his head.

"You gotta admit though. That's how they always get back together." YoSeob shrugged.

"With the addition of me trying to dodge everything she throws in my direction beforehand." HyunSeung sighed lying on his bed with his face now stuffed into the pillow.

"Ooh...that's true too." Beast cringed.

HyunSeung let out a harsh aspirated groan in frustration. “How was I not able to tell whenever she called?!”

DongWoon blinked then suddenly asked, "I know this is off topic but did Jae's hair get shorter or is it just me?"

"Now that you mention it, I think it got shorter. Her hair used to be all the way down to her upper thighs." KiKwang answered.

“I can’t believe you check out your best friend…” YoSeob shook his head.

KiKwang shrugged. “What can I say? I have a hot best friend.”

“Lee KiKwang!” HyunSeung exclaimed, throwing a pillow at KiKwang.

Doojoon chuckled before saying, "Guys, that's not the problem right now."

"What am I going to do?!" HyunSeung yelled in annoyance and frustration.

"Nothing yet. You can try your luck at Jae's music video set in two days. Apparently she's gearing up for a comeback sometime next month. So I suggest you get yourself together." JunHyung answered walking back in the room and relaxing himself on his bed.

"And if you have the chance to see your kid, Jae will soften up easily if you can connect with him." KiKwang pointed out. "She gives into people who are nice to kids easily for some reason."

"I've heard that he really wants to see his Appa too." A voice called out walking in the room.

"Zico-yah, what are you doing here?" JunHyung asked, sitting up in surprise.

"Just came to drop something off." Zico shrugged, carrying a manila folder.

"Are you here to help?" YoSeob asked, hopefully.

"Aniyo." Zico shook his head. "Like I said, I'm just here to drop something off. Jae doesn't send people to help mend things."

"What are you dropping off?" JunHyung asked as Zico took out a manila folder.

He then handed it to JunHyung. "This."

JunHyung took it but when he looked up to thank Zico he was already gone.

"Mwoh? Where'd he go?" JunHyung asked confused.

"Obviously he left." Doojoon chuckled. "Now open that."

"Ara." JunHyung nodded opening the folder and pulling out photos and few discs.

"Is that...?" DongWoon asked in amazement.

"Damn...Who knew." KiKwang commented as HyunSeung walked over to JunHyung's bed to look at the pictures.

"Great...Making me feel more guilty." HyunSeung groaned once he saw one of the baby pictures.

"He kinda does look like you and Jae though." DongWoon pointed to one of the other pictures.

"What are the discs for?" KiKwang asked.

"Probably for HyunSeung to watch." Doojoon guessed.

YoSeob then spotted a white piece of paper. "Jun, there's a note."

JunHyung saw the note and read it out loud, "Yah, here are a few pictures and videos of Inhyuk's first years of life. It might take a few hours to watch them all but I’m sure you want to watch them. Also, his birthday is next month. So I hope you get your together by then. Jae."

Beast excluding HyunSeung laughed.

"Be happy you have a cool girlfriend like Jae. If it was any other girl, they'd dump your sorry behind and leave the kid to you." KiKwang laughed.

"Also, think about all the guys Jae knows. You should be grateful she doesn't let any of them know. They'd beat you up without hesitation." JunHyung laughed.

HyunSeung rolled his eyes, grabbed the discs and headed to the living room.

"Let's go watch the videos with him." YoSeob piped up.

Beast nodded and followed HyunSeung to the living room after putting the pictures back.


[With You.]

"Jae! My BabyBoo~!" A voice called out as you rolled your eyes while Sanchez and Hanhae laughed from inside the recording booth as Inhyuk just played with one of his Gundam toys while sitting on your lap. [RX-0 Unicorn Gundam.]

"Jiho. How did it go?" You asked not bothering to turn towards him.

"You should've seen their faces. They were so surprised to find me in their dorm." Zico laughed sitting next to you as Hanhae started to record his part.

"Where's Tae?" You asked listening to Hanhae in case he makes a mistake.

"He's with Fate, watching over the twin’s practice." Zico answered as Kiggen took over the controls for you as you looked at the lyrics.

"Off tune, try again." You told Hanhae who nodded and did his part over again. "What did they say?"

"They thought I was going to help them." Zico laughed.

You shook your head. "Tsk. They should know I don't send people to help them."

"That’s what I said. Oh and KiKwang Hyung did say something really interesting." Zico mentioned.

"And that would be...?" You asked in an uncaring tone as Sanchez did his part.

"How you and HyunSeung always make up." Zico laughed as you crumpled the lyrics into a ball.

"Okay. You can shush now." You said shoving the paper ball in Zico's mouth. "If you have forgotten, I have a five year old son here listening."

Zico took the paper out of his mouth and threw it in the trash asking, "But was that really necessary?"

"Would you have been quiet if I told you?" You raised a brow, stopping the recording since the two finished as Inhyuk giggled.

Zico stayed quiet as Phantom laughed.

"She's right. You wouldn't be quiet." Kiggen chuckled.

You changed the topic. "You guys want to hear the final?"

The four guys nodded and crowded around you as you played the song.

"Sounds great!" Hanhae grinned. "It's a different style for you but it suits you."

"Komawo, Oppa." You grinned back.

"I got to admit, you did great." Kiggen chuckled and ruffled your hair.

"I miss hearing your vocals. You need to sing more often." Sanchez commented.

"That's actually what this album is about." You smiled. "There's two parts. First part is all about vocals and the second is all rap."

Inhyuk piped in, “Umma jjang!”

You giggled and kissed his forehead, “Komawo, Hyuk.”

"How many songs will you promote?" Zico asked curiously.

"Only two. I have to get Fate's comeback ready too, ya know." You smirked.

Phantom laughed and shook their heads. "You just get back and you're already going right at it again."

"What can I say? Other than Inhyuk, music is my life." You smiled, ruffling Inhyuk’s hair causing him to giggle.

"Come on. Phantom's treating you out today." Kiggen smiled, slinging his arm around your shoulders.

"What?! What about me?" Zico complained.

Phantom laughed. "What about you?"

"Hyungggg!" Zico whined.

You smiled and asked, "What about Inhyuk?"

"Leave him with Fate. I'm sure they can take care of him." Sanchez said. “Right, Hyuk?”

“Ne! Umma said she misses hanging out with her friends.” Inhyuk smiled. “And Hyungnim-deul are jjang too!”

"Besides, Fate did well on Hello Baby so they can handle Hyuk." Hanhae shrugged trying to act casual.

You gaped at them as Kiggen and Sanchez hit Hanhae. "You guys watched Hello Baby?"

"Only because you were on it!" They complained as you set Inhyuk down and stretched.

"Grown men have their faults. It's okay. Embrace it." You teased them.

"Yah! Yong Jaehye!" Hanhae exclaimed chasing you making you laugh and run from him.

"I haven't seen her this happy in a while." Sanchez commented.

Zico chuckled. "She's been deprived of us."

Kiggen laughed, "I'm not surprised."

"I'm just surprised she's still close to Hanhae." Sanchez chuckled.

"They've been close." Zico smirked as Hanhae tackled you down and started tickling you.

"Yah! Oppa! Hajimayo!" You exclaimed in a fit of giggles.

"Why does she make a good couple with everyone?" Sanchez asked in disbelief.

Inhyuk shook his head. "Appa is the only man for Umma!”

Zico chuckled, ruffling Inhyuk’s head. "We know Hyuk. I don’t think we want anyone else for her anyways."

"But aside from that, the actual question is why does she have so many guys around her?" Kiggen asked.

"She doesn't trust girls easily anymore." Taehoon answered, leaning on the doorframe watching you and Hanhae mess around.

"Mwoh? Why?" Sanchez asked as Inhyuk tilted his head in confusion.

Taehoon answered, "They used her for money before."

"How?" Kiggen asked.

"She made 'friends' with businessmen's daughters but they just used her. Or the daughter's friends pretended to be friends with her and used her to buy them things." Taehoon shrugged. “Then there also was one businessman’s daughter who tried to get her brother to marry Jae just so she could try and take all of Jae’s money.”

Sanchez started, “It’s a good thing Jae’s smart or-”

Zico butted in, “She was dating Daejin Hyung at the time.”

“Oh shi-“

“Don’t cuss in front of the kid!” Taehoon scolded Sanchez.

"Are you telling these guys another one of my life stories, Tae?" You asked as Hanhae carried you on his back.

Taehoon smirked and replied, "You have a lot of them and some should be shared so others can learn from them."

"Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Anyways, can you watch on Hyuk for me please?" You asked Taehoon with a pout as Inhyuk just blinked, wondering what’s going on.

"Sure. I know you want to hang out with them and catch up." Taehoon chuckled, picking Inhyuk up.

You smiled and kissed Inhyuk’s forehead. "If there's any trouble, call me. There's a notepad in my bag. You know the one I always write in? The last twenty to thirty pages are all about Inhyuk. So read those."

"Aish. Calm down. Nothing bad will happen." Taehoon rolled his eyes. "Stop being an ahjumma. Fate knows how to take care of kids."

"Yah. You- Fine. We'll be going then. Thanks, Tai." You grinned as Hanhae started walking out of the room with the other three following while Taehoon walked back over to Fate with Inhyuk following behind him.


asdfghjkl; Sorry that it's been a while.
I was taking my midterms this week >~<
But I'm free now so it's all good right?
Plus, I updated :D So I hope you're happy :D
I'll try to update again when I can.
Comments, Criticisms, or Concerns?
Gimme some love, yeah?
<3
Have you guys seen all the comebacks and debuts?
asdfghjkl; 2Yoon, B.A.P and Phantom!
asdfghjkl;' My feels~!!