Nothing cheesier than that today?

✯ I Can’t Believe He’s Still My 4D Prince

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Woah. This isn't all that bad." Minki said surprised, staring at the hotel in front of him.

JinWook laughed, taking the camera and recording everyone. "What do you expect? Jae's our boss and she wants the best for her artists."

"Not only that but she has enough money to whatever she wishes." Minjung pointed out.

Minki added, "Don't forget she's staying here too! She wants at least a decent place to stay."

"Decent? I think this qualifies as more than decent!" Minjung exclaimed.

Fate's managers chuckled and started grabbing a few of Fate's bags. "Come on you three. At least help us with the bags."

"Yes, sir!" Fate saluted and grabbed the rest of their bags.

"Let's get settled in then we can eat." Kyungho said leading Fate and the other managers in the hotel.


[After Settling In.]

"Someone get Jae up! It’s been an hour already!" Taehoon yelled in the background as Minki held the camera in his hand, checking himself out.

"Viewers, as you can tell, this is how Fate orders people to do things." Minki joked as JinWook was in the background and said, "Not true. That's only Tae."

"Lies!" Taehoon yelled.

You came out of a room half asleep and with a glare grumbled, "Shut the up, loser."

"Looks like that's going to be censored." Minki chuckled.

Minjung walked over next to her brother. "So we're currently in the room Jae is staying in until we go to LA, but here we proved that Jae tends to be a potty mouth when she speaks in English."

"Everyone, I'll be taking over from here." JinWook said from behind them and took the camera.

"Fate, let's go." Sangil called out.

"Coming." Fate chimed except for you who headed back to your room.

Fate noticed and looked at each other. "Rock, paper, scissors."

"Yes! Jin's turn!" Fate chimed as you walked out of your room and rose your brow at them.

"What are you doing?" You asked them, now fully awake.

"Nothing!" Fate chimed pretending to be innocent, aborting their plan to carry you and go

You shook your head and took the camera away from JinWook. "Everyone, sorry for being a bit grumpy earlier."

"She was probably missing HyunSeung." JinWook cut in causing making you whack his arm.

"Ka. I'm hungry." You pushed Fate out of your room with one hand.

"She didn't deny it." The twins chorused as you whacked them both. "Apa!"

"Ka." You ordered as Fate walked down the hall to the elevator.

As you all entered the elevator, someone's phone started to ring.

"Eo? What is it?" You answered your phone as Taehoon took the camera from you.

"Everyone, here you can listen to the lovers interact when they are miles apart." Taehoon grinned at the camera as he fixed himself.

"Eh? What do you mean? Ah! I see...Don't stress yourself...Ah. Do you really want to?" You asked over the phone. "Mm~! Araso~ I miss you too, babe. Tell the others I said hi."

Fate mimicked your phone call behind your back.

"Baby, how are things over there?" HyunSeung asked.

You chuckled. "We settled in just now. How about you?"

"Just woke up. Inhyuk says 'good morning' though." HyunSeung chuckled. "Did you eat yet?"

All of a sudden, JinWook sneakily put your phone on speaker.

"Fate and our managers are going out to eat right now." You answered smiling. "Make sure you eat something, but don't eat any junk food in the morning."

"Babe, don't nag. I got this."

You rolled your eyes and scoffed. "You got this, my ."

"I could get your ..." HyunSeung muttered.

"Woah, Hyung. On air here." Minki called out.

"Eh? Wae?" HyunSeung asked confused.

Minjung giggled and answered, "Jin put her phone on speaker."

HyunSeung groaned. "Baby, why didn't you tell me?"

"Molla~" You chimed, giggling.

"Aish. Whatever. What are you going to be doing today?"

You hummed and looked at Fate. "I'm thinking of just hanging out and walking around today and tomorrow. So the day after tomorrow we'll be getting to work."

"Seung, kaja!" Doojoon called from the background.

"Baby, I gotta go." HyunSeung sighed.

"Araso." You pouted.

HyunSeung chuckled as if he knew you were pouting. "I'll talk to you again soon, babe. I miss you. Saranghae."

"Aniyo~ I miss you more. Saranghaeyo." You cooed hanging up.

"Aw. Nothing cheesier than that today?" Fate teased you causing you to roll your eyes.

"Go! I wanna eat!" You complained.

"Come on, you all. Let's go before Jae eats you all up." Sangil joked.

Fate laughed as you pouted. "That's not nice!"

"Who said I was?" Sangil laughed.

"That's my line!" You whined causing Fate's managers to laugh and shake their heads.

"Come on. Let's go eat." Kyungho ruffled your hair as you replied with a simple, "Yeh~"


Four and a half months passed since Fate left Korea for their world tour. Almost every month, HyunSeung or someone else would visit Fate during the concerts being a surprised guest. In February, HyunSeung and Sistar's Hyorin stopped by as a surprise for Valentine's Day for you and Minki during the concert causing the fans to squeal and cheer in happiness. During White Day in March, HyunSeung took a flight to where you were for your concert which so happened to be in Europe. Minki flew over to Korea for a short time just to spend time with Hyorin for White Day then quickly came back minutes before the concert started. In April, HyunSeung stayed for a few days because it was already the half year mark since the two of you got married. And in May, Fate came back to Seoul for a Children’s Day special on Dream Team along with their last concert of their world tour.

As the LED screen showed Fate's intro, Fate was under the stage on their respected platforms waiting to be pushed up.

"Ayo! Fate TV, let's get ready to roll. Destinies and Tigers, let’s have some fun!" Taehoon grinned as the camera man moved to you.

"FateTV, tonight's our last performance for our world tour and the last episode for this season. Destinies and Jems, I hope you all won't be too mad at me after this." You gave a small smile. "Fate, Hwaiting! ‘It's Your Fate!’ Concert, Hwaiting! And I know Jin won’t say this but he does care. Dragons, Hwaiting!"

The cameraman moved over to Jinwook who just smirked at the camera and said a simple, "Hwaiting."

Minjung was the next person to be recorded, "Bbuing~! FateTV and my precious shining Novas, get ready to have some fun. We're going to party hard and have fun doing it. Fate, Hwaiting!"

The cameraman then went to the remaining member of Fate.

Minki noticed the camera and smiled as the staff handed him and the rest of Fate a microphone. "Masterminds, I hope you're doing well. We're going to party like no other because it's your fate! Destinies, can't wait to see you on stage! Fate, Hwaiting!"

As soon as the video finished, music blasted through the speakers as all the fans screamed and cheered even more. Mist emerged on the stage as lights shone upon it so fans could only see the silhouettes of Fate when you all jumped out. One by one, Fate did flips with the help of the platform and landed safely with a suave pose.

Fate - No Way Out
Fate - Can This Be Real?

After performing the two songs, Fate decided to have a small chat with the fans.

You smirked at them and asked, "What do you think of the intro?"

In response, the fans cheered and screamed in delight.

"I'm surprised that the world tour concerts were sold out. I didn't think each of the venues would be completely filled either." Taehoon smirked and sat down on the stage.

"Look at all of the adults waiting for Jae to rip her shirt off on stage." Minki laughed pointing a male fan that was practically starting only at you.

You looked at where Minki was pointing and saw a fairly attractive man staring at you causing you to smirk and wink. The man's jaw dropped in surprise causing you to giggle.

"Yah. Stop it. You're going to make HyunSeung jealous when he finds out you're winking at other men." Taehoon said hitting you as the fans laughed.

"Make sure you all don't drink too much. And if you do, make sure you have a designated driver!" Minjung told everyone.

"Yeoreobun, as a reminder the lineup for this concert isn't the same as the first. It's going have a lot more changes compared to the first." You mentioned as the fans cheered in anticipation. "So should we introduce ourselves now?"

All the fans cheered in response.

"Ayooo~! Let's play with the flames of Fate! Fate ibnida! We hope you're ready to seal your ‘fate’ tonight!" Fate chimed grinning causing fans to continue screaming.

"Let's individually introduce ourselves too." JinWook spoke.

You laughed and bowed. "I'll start. Wassup? Fate's leader and all rounder, Jade ibnida. Get ready for many surprises coming your way."

"Yeoreobun, we are Fate's cutie main vocalist and visuals. Minjung and Minki ibnida!" Minjung and Minki introduced themselves, doing a little aegyo.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yeoreobun! I'm Fate's charismatic rapper, Taehoon." Taehoon greeted the fans with a charismatic smirk causing many girls to squeal and swoon.

"Yo! Yeoreobun, Annyeong! I'm Fate's maknae and second all-rounder, JinWook! I hope you all will have a great time with us!" JinWook bowed, charmingly smiling at the fans. "And I hope you're ready for many surprises especially when it comes to Jae."

"And try not to get lost." You added with a smirk and the mist quickly rolled onto the stage, covering Fate.

"Because remember, tonight is your night! It's your fate!" Minki darkly chuckled as the sound effects of a door shutting close kicked in. "And there's no escaping it."

"Destinies, it's not over!" Minjung called out as the song of Fate's debut started to play.

Fate - It's Not Over

Once Fate finished performing their debut song, the other members except for JinWook disappeared backstage as the next song started to play. As soon as the fans noticed a surprise guest, the screams and cheers were even louder, but not as loud as the beginning of the concert.

JinWook and Zelo - Starting Off Fresh
JinWook and Zelo - Start It Up

During JinWook and Zelo's performance, the two were skateboarding as they rapped and sang. The fans were both amazed and impressed and started to cheer louder with every trick the boys made.

Fate - At Fault
Fate - Yesterday Night
Fate - Everlasting

After the first lineup of songs, Fate took a few minutes to take a gulp of water and chat with the fans.

"How was the intro?" Taehoon asked the fans as you threw him a towel to dab the sweat on his face.

The fans cheered and screamed in response to his question causing the guys of Fate to chuckle.

JinWook rose a brow, "Is everyone even awake? That was a weak answer."

At JinWook's statement, the fans screamed even louder causing JinWook to smirk in approval.

"That's much better." JinWook chuckled.

"Yah. Let's get back to the songs then we can chat some more." You nudged him causing the fans to squeal at the interaction.

"Ara, ara." JinWook gave in.

Fate - Love Me
Jae - You Want More?

During your performance, a bed was emerged on stage with the help of the platform as you sang. You could just tell the majority of the concert was because of all the y choreography and the explicit content of the songs. One of your dancers threw you on the bed and straddled you causing all of the fans to either scream or cheer. The male fans for sure were cheering hoping you'd reveal some skin which you did since the dancer ripped your shirt causing the male fans to cheer. Going as planned for the choreography, you pushed the dancer off as another ripped the rest of your shirt off.

After your very intimate song, you quickly introduced B1A4 so Fate could take a quick break backstage.

"Everyone, give a warm welcome to the first artists signed into my company. Although most of them are older than me, they still listen to me. But I think that's because they're like family. Give it up for B1A4!" You grinned before running offstage to the back with your shirt as B1A4 came up.

B1A4 - What's Going On? and How Many Times
Twins (Jae on Piano) - The Tears Are Gone
Fate - Why Are You Like This?
Fate - This Summer

Before the next lineup of songs were finished, Fate kept picking on each other by pulling up or ripping each other’s shirts for the fans to see until they decided it was time to let out your secret and converse with fans.


Hello, everyone~ Here is part one to their concert xD
Part two is next. I'm sorry that I didn't update sooner when I said I would...
I got destracted from Pokemon...heh..heh..heh? /sheepish smile
But you can't blame me...I'm a pokenerd anyways haha xD

Uh... Plus~ There's a certain group that kept me occupiced recently.
BANGTAN~
My heart goes out to them recently along with Block B :|
Anyways, next chapter will be up in a few minutes~ ^^
Don't forget to comment~ and/or subscribe haha :3