Men.

✯ I Can’t Believe He’s Still My 4D Prince

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

HyunSeung smiled and kissed Inhyuk’s forehead. “Good night, adeul.”

Inhyuk grinned and started walking to the elevator.

"Jang HyunSeung, I need to talk to you." You said looking at HyunSeung, coldly before walking out of the practice studio.

HyunSeung blinked, thinking he did something wrong and followed after you.

Once the two of you were out of the practice room and the door was shut close, you pulled HyunSeung in for a kiss and walked away leaving him completely dazed.


[At the Dorm.]

"Wah~ it's good to be back." You grinned, walking in the dorm with Inhyuk lying in your arms.

"Umma, which one is my room?" Inhyuk drowsily asked yawning.

"Probably the one next to mine but you’re sleeping with me tonight since you don't have a bed yet." You chuckled kissing his forehead.

He tiredly nodded and snuggled himself in your arms.

You walked upstairs and headed to your room.

"Aster, can you open my door please?" You called out as your door opened. "Thanks, Aster."

"Anytime, ma'am." Aster's computerized voice replied as you walked in your room smiling once you noticed it was dust free.

You walked over to your bed and tucked Inhyuk in.

"Aegiya, Umma will be back. Just go to sleep. Sweet dreams." You quietly told a sleeping Inhyuk, kissing his forehead before walking out.

Just as you walked out of your room, you walked downstairs to find the Fate members lounging in the family room.

"Guess what I heard." Minki said aloud for you to hear as you made your way to the kitchen.

"What?" Fate asked semi interested.

"I heard that Jae an- mmphhh!" Minki said until you rushed over and covered his mouth.

You dragged him over to the kitchen and harshly whispered, "How did you find out?"

"I saw you guys. I was about to walk out with Fate and saw you two lip locking." Minki smirked.

"But they didn't see, right?" You glared.

"Please." Minki scoffed. "They don't need to see to know what happened. Hyung was standing there frozen in a daze."

You sighed and let go of him as he fixed himself. "I knew I shouldn't have done it."

"Yet you did since you missed him." Minki chuckled. "Lemon tea is in the fridge. Pour a cup and talk with us. Fate needs to catch up."

You smiled as he walked off. "Ara."

After you got a cup of tea, you walked in the family room and sat on one of the couches with your knees to your chest.

"What have you been doing these past five years?" Minki asked you.

You took a sip of your tea before answering, "Other than going through labor and taking care of Inhyuk, I was taking care of the business in America, working with other artists and starring in movies."

"How were you able to star in movies with Inhyuk born?" Minjung asked curiously.

You smirked, "I think you guys forgot I have I have friends almost everywhere."

"Who watched over him?" Taehoon asked.

"Famous or no?" Minki asked.

You shook your head. "Not famous. Just Jin's aunt. Wait..Aish. She told your dad!"

JinWook laughed and nodded. "That she did."

"Wait! So you knew she had a kid for that long?!" Fate exclaimed.

"Ani." JinWook shook his head. "Only for around three and a half years."

The twins rolled their eyes. "That's still a long time."

"Oh well." JinWook shrugged.

"So how long did it take for your belly to go away?" Minjung asked.

You laughed. "A couple weeks from what I remember."

"Is that why you didn't come visit in person until almost a year? You didn't want us to find out?" Minki asked as you nodded.

"So after what exactly did you do?" Taehoon rose a brow.

"Like I said, I went back to acting for a bit." You shrugged then added, "I also worked on a few songs and came to visit."

"What about the holidays? Did you visit your family?" Minki asked as you nodded.

"I forgot that JunHyung Oppa would be there and went with Inhyuk." You sheepishly answered.

Fate laughed. "How could you forget JunHyung is your brother?"

You shrugged. "So now my family knows I have a child. You have no idea how much scolding I got since I'm not married. It was an interrogation on the first visit."

"What was JunHyung's reaction?" Minjung asked.

You let out a deep sigh. "He was the worst compared to my parents. He dragged me to his room and scolded me like no other."

"But he never told HyunSeung?" Minki asked surprised.

"He didn't tell any of the Beast members from what I know." You sighed.

"So who knows now?" JinWook asked.

"You guys, Beast, Block B, B1A4, Outsider Oppa, Jay and my family." You answered.

"Jay?" Fate asked surprised.

You nodded. "He made so many jokes about it too."

"I'm not surprised." JinWook laughed. "But why did you leave in the first place?"

You sighed and look at Fate. "You guys know my life story and how I got a miscarriage."

Minjung finally understood. "Ah...I don't blame you then. I think I would do the same thing."

"What?" The guys asked in confusion.

Minjung rolled her eyes at the guys. "She was afraid of getting another miscarriage."

"Oh!" The guys exclaimed finally understanding.

You and Minjung shook your heads. "Men."

“But if you stayed here-”

You shook your head, cutting Taehoon off. “Here is where I had the miscarriage. I didn’t want to have bad memories here if it happened again. I just wanted to make sure my child would be safe. The safety of my child is actually more important than anything else I can think of.”

“Wait. So explain to me how you got pregnant. I understand the process but I know you’re not that careless to not use some kind of birth control.” Minki said.

You sighed, “I got drunk and apparently got HyunSeung drunk. And from there you know what happened.”

"So…What else did you do when you were gone?" Minki asked changing the topic.

"I took Inhyuk out to learn how to skateboard last year I think." You answered thinking.

"You taught a four year old how to skate?!" Fate exclaimed.

You nodded. "He's pretty good for his age too."

"Since he's turning six, can he go on the ramps?" JinWook asked curiously, secretly wanting to skate with Inhyuk since you said he was good.

You nodded again. "He can do a lot of tricks too."

"Let's go to the skate park after we finish buying furniture tomorrow then." Taehoon suggested, also wanting to skate with Inhyuk.

You nodded in agreement and asked, "How were promos?"

"Fun." Taehoon answered. "Having all the Destinies to myself for a couple months was amazing."

"We have to agree." The twins nodded. "Now we know why you do solo promos all the time."

"Yah. I only do it because I want my music to be known!" You threw a pillow at them as they laughed and threw the pillow back.

"Why didn't Jin have a solo debut?" Taehoon asked causing you to smirk.

The twins rose a brow, "Yeah. Why didn't he?"

“He had a duo debut with Zelo two years ago and a comeback with Zelo last year. What more do you want from me?” You laughed as JinWook just smiled.

“Molla. Something with Fate!” Taehoon exclaimed.

“Maybe to be a soloist!” The twins added. “Why don’t you just let him debut as a soloist?”

You chuckled and simply answered, "Because he's going to debut with a HipHop trio with me and Tae. Besides, he doesn't want to be a soloist like the three of you. He doesn’t like performing alone."

"Chincha?!" Fate exclaimed as you nodded.

JinWook chuckled and asked, "You already have lyrics and music for the album ready, don't you?"

You casually shrugged and smirked, "When don't I?"

"Wait, when is the trio going to debut?!" Taehoon asked excitedly.

"Probably a couple months after our comeback." You smiled.

"So for our comeback, what do you have in mind?" Minjung asked curiously.

"Something new." You smiled, finishing your tea.

Fate looked at you curiously waiting for you to continue but you didn't.

"That's all you're going to tell us?" They asked surprised, JinWook included.

"I just hope you guys remember how to use your instruments." You hinted, getting off the couch to put your empty cup away.

The members looked at each other trying to figure out what you meant. In less than a second, they all looked at each other in shock.

"She can't mean-" Minjung said stopping herself.

You walked back in the family room and sat back down on the couch. "I think you know what I'm talking about."

"Are you serious?" They asked still in shock.

You nodded then asked Jin, “How was being a coach on the Voice Kids?”

“Why did you choose me?” JinWook asked back, groaning.

“Because how can I do it when I was gone?” You smirked. “Plus, you have a talent for picking out amazing talent.”

“Aigo.” JinWook groaned.

“But it’s over now, so it’s okay.” You laughed.

“When are we going to start working on our comeback?” Taehoon asked.

You shrugged, “Probably a week after I start my promos. That okay?”

Fate nodded as Jin asked, “That’s fine. But will you be okay with it since you have promos to do?”

You nodded, getting up. "I'm going to sleep now. I have things to do tomorrow and I'm sure you all do too."

"Our schedules don't start 'til three though since tomorrow's our last goodbye stage." The twins shrugged. ”We should be able to come back around maybe tenish?”

"And I don't have to record for any dramas since I already finished the one I was in last week." Taehoon added.

You turned to JinWook, "What about you?"

"My schedule's completely empty." JinWook shrugged as you stretched.

You grinned, "Then if we have time, I guess we can practice tomorrow since I have to go shopping with Inhyuk for furniture."

Fate nodded in agreement. "By the way, did you feed him all healthy food as he grew up?"

You smiled. "Yup. Just so he won't dislike them when he gets older."

"You mean just so he won't be picky like you." Taehoon pointed out as you threw a pillow at him, hitting him square in the face.

"Shut up." You rolled your eyes, heading to the stairs. "Someone wake me up at nine tomorrow. I'll make breakfast and then we can leave."

"So basically you're going to use us so people don't think Hyuk is your kid." JinWook rose a brow.

You scoffed, walking up the stairs. "You think of me as that kind of person? I just want all is us to catch up some more tomorrow since I'm tired right now."

"Oops. My bad." JinWook sheepishly laughed.

You laughed. "Yeah. Your bad. Good night."

"Night!" Fate called out as you disappeared in your room.

"Do you think we're really going through with it?" Minjung asked Fate.

The guys just shrugged. "If we back out, she'd be sad and we all know we'll feel guilty if that happened."

"Plus, Jae just got back. Let's just prove that we aren't mad at her." JinWook suggested.

Fate nodded in agreement as they all headed upstairs to sleep.


asdfghjkl; So it's been over a week since I updated this story...
I'm tryin to update this and my other story often because I jsut want to get them finished.
Also because I have more ideas for other stories that are in the process.
Hahah. But because of school making me so busy, I'm not sure how often I'll be able to update.
I will, for sure, try to update as much as I can just so I can finish the current stories I have :D
So now, with that said and done, I hope you all will comment ^^
I hoep you enjoyed the chapter~