Carry me!

✯ I Can’t Believe He’s Still My 4D Prince

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"You will not say anything about what happened." You glared as JinWook just laughed.

"Whatever you say, jiě." JinWook chuckled and walked back out.

"Come on, babe. Let's go eat before they finish everything." HyunSeung winked at you and picked you up to set you back down on the floor.

You sighed and grabbed your lemon tea on your way back to the dining room.


Around three to four hours of getting the furniture Inhyuk needed for his room and any other things that Fate or Inhyuk wanted, you all headed back to your dorm to drop everything off and grabbed your skateboards.

"Jin, you have yours?" You asked JinWook as you held on to both yours and Inhyuk's.

"Yeah. I'll be right out." JinWook replied as HyunSeung grabbed your backpack for you.

You looked at him with a brow raised causing him to just shrug.

"Just trying to help." HyunSeung smiled.

"Go put three water bottles in it please." You smiled back.

HyunSeung nodded and walked off with a grin on his face.

"I see you're easing up." Taehoon chuckled, holding his skateboard which had both Fate’s logo and his name engraved in it.

You smiled and shrugged. "What can I say? Being away for so long just strengthens the bond."

"You can't forget trust. Trust is almost everything in a relationship besides love." Taehoon pointed out.

You sighed. "I honestly wished I never became an idol. I think I liked it better when I was a mysterious underground artist."

"And dancer." JinWook added.

"Don't forget before all of that you were a musical actress and a child actress." Minjung added chuckling.

"You guys ." You groaned.

"You can't forget you met us through Fate and without you we wouldn't have come this far." Minki smiled.

"Also, if you haven't noticed, everything started with Beast." Taehoon smirked. "It's fate. Fate wants you to be in Fate and you shouldn't mess with it."

You smiled, "What would I ever do without you guys?"

"Have another kid while you're away." Minjung joked.

"That wou-"

"Would never happen unless I’m with her." HyunSeung interrupted.

"Who-"

"Shikuro. Adeul wants to go now." HyunSeung cut you off as Inhyuk giggled.

"Ara. Ara. Kaja." You said heading out the door.

"Umma's skating with me?" Inhyuk asked happily, getting in the car.

"Yup." You nodded, walking to the trunk of your car and opened it to put the skateboards in. "We're going to show Appa how well Fate can skate."

"Let's call Junhong." JinWook suggested before getting in Taehoon's car along with the twins.

"Ara. Do as you wish." You smirked, getting in the driver's seat as JinWook shut the door as Taehoon drove off.

"Junhong?" HyunSeung questioned.

"Yeh. Zelo from B.A.P. The maknae." You answered, driving off to catch up with Taehoon.

"Ah. Are you just going to skate with idols?" HyunSeung asked.

"Ne." You nodded. "It's been a while since I skated with famous people."

"Umma, who are we skating with?" Inhyuk asked.

"Umma's other friends." You chuckled.

"Does Appa approve?"

"Appa has no choice." HyunSeung sighed. "Umma's the boss."

Inhyuk laughed. "Appa's too nice."

You smirked, "Appa is too nice. He's also stubborn."

"Like you!" Inhyuk said happily.

"Stubbornness runs in the family." You laughed.


[At the Skatepark.]

"Hyung, you're just gonna watch?" Taehoon asked skating around HyunSeung after spending almost two hours at the skatepark. "You wanna try to learn?"

HyunSeung shook his head, watching you and Inhyuk either do ollies or kickflips. "I don't think I want to injure myself. Besides, I'd rather just watch."

Taehoon shrugged, skating off. "Suit yourself."

"You know Hyung, it would be more entertaining if you learned how to skate than watch Jae and Hyuk." Minki chuckled, skating next to HyunSeung.

"I'll pass." HyunSeung shook his head.

"Changsub or I can teach you." Minki offered.

"Maybe some other time." HyunSeung sheepishly responded.

Minki nodded and chuckled. "I understand. You don't want either Inhyuk or Jae to find out."

HyunSeung blinked. "How- never mind."

"Fate is a little too close. We don't need to ask each other what's going on all the time." Minki chuckled.

HyunSeung nodded in understanding.

"You want anything to eat? You've been sitting here ever since we got here." Minjung asked skating over.

"Nah. I'm good." HyunSeung shook his head. "Thanks though."

"Up to you." The twins shrugged. "We should be done here in a bit. So hang tight."

HyunSeung nodded as the twins skated off.

A while later, the twins had to leave to wrap up their promos while the remaining members of Fate and Inhyuk got tired of skating and decided to head back to the dorm.

"What should we do now?" Taehoon asked stretching while he looked at the boxes that arrived at the half an hour before Fate got to the dorm.

"What do you think?" You raised a brow at him.

Taehoon shrugged. "We're building huh?"

You smiled and nodded. "Yup."

"Let's get started then." JinWook chuckled, carrying one end of the box waiting for someone to help him carry it upstairs.

Taehoon smirked and helped JinWook out.

"Babo, ka." You said walking over to one of the other boxes. "Inhyuk isn't only my son. You should help too."

"Yeh." HyunSeung nodded, helping you out.

"Hyuk-ah, just stay here until we're done. This is the only time I'm allowing you to watch whatever." You said as you walked upstairs with a box in hand.

"Ne, Umma." Inhyuk nodded.


Around an hour or so later of building the furniture in Inhyuk's room and vacuuming the mess, the remaining members of Fate and HyunSeung were lounging around in the living room with Inhyuk.

HyunSeung’s phone then beeped signaling he had a text.

"Baby, I gotta go." HyunSeung said after reading the text, leaning forward to kiss you until you moved away causing Inhyuk to laugh and Taehoon and JinWook to snicker.

"I still didn't forgive you. Now shoo." You waved him off with a smirk as someone knocked on the door.

"Yah." HyunSeung aspirated once you walked over to the door and opened it.

"Oppa, are you here to take HyunSeung away?" You suddenly asked looking at Joonkun who was at the door.

Joonkun nodded as HyunSeung walked over. "HyunSeung, kaja."

"Annyeong." You chimed, pushing HyunSeung out.

"Bye, babe." HyunSeung pulled you in for a kiss then quickly ran out with Joonkun, grinning.

You ruffled your hair in frustration and slammed the door close as the guys laughed.

"How many times did he kiss you?" JinWook smirked.

You sighed and shook your head, walking back over to them. "I lost count."

Inhyuk giggled. "Umma's giving in."

"Adeul!" You turned red in embarrassment.

"I totally saw that coming." JinWook laughed.

"Hyuk, go put your jammies on. It's time to sleep." You nudged Inhyuk.

Inhyuk sadly sighed and obliged, going upstairs. "Yes, mom."

"I'll go see if he needs help." JinWook said following Inhyuk upstairs.

"So~" Taehoon smirked walking around you, "A little birdie told me you and your Prince Charming were making out in the kitchen."

Your eyes widened in surprise and turned completely red. "How- no. I told Jin not to!"

Taehoon just laughed. "This is a first that he went against you. But hey, you should know not all secrets are meant to be hidden."

"Yeah yeah." You waved him off. "What exactly did Jin tell you though?"

Taehoon shrugged. "He said what I just said."

"Which is?" You asked raising a brow, waiting for him to answer.

"And I quote, ‘Jae and her Prince Charming made out in the kitchen today’ end quote." Taehoon chuckled.

"Yah. Hwang Taehoon." You glared as Taehoon threw his hands up in defense.

"Don't hurt me! I told you what you wanted me to!" Taehoon complained.

You let out a deep sigh, laid yourself on the couch.

"Tomorrow's the day. When is he getting you?" Taehoon asked.

"I'm going to call him when I'm almost done with the photoshoot tomorrow." You sighed.

"Are you going to?" Taehoon rose a brow.

You shrugged then nodded. "Why not? I am curious for what he's planning."

"You just really want to get back together with him." Taehoon laughed.

You dreamily sighed with a grin on your face. "Of course I do. I honestly think he's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. However, I'm worried about how the fans would take it. I don't want Fate or Beast to lose their popularity because of me."

Taehoon chuckled. "Jae, I think you forgot Fate would do anything for you."

"But-"

"Plus you're our boss." Taehoon added jokingly.

"Yah, Hwang Taehyuk." You laughed throwing a pillow at him.

Taehoon just shrugged. “It’s true. But besides the fact that you’re our boss, you should know that we care for you.”

You smiled as Taehoon added, “Plus, if any one of us were in that situation, we know that you would do the same thing for us.”

“But I don’t think that applies to Beast and their fans too..” You sighed.

“Well, you’ve known KiKwang since almost birth, Doojoon since almost birth also, JunHyung whom you’ve reunited with in elementary school unknowingly, and easily made friends with DongWoon and YoSeob when you first met them. Need I add more?” Taehoon smirked.

You glumly nodded. “What about Beast’s fans?”

“The majority of them support the HyunHye couple.” Taehoon smiled.

You groaned and thrashed around. “That’s only because they think that we won’t last long.”

“But you did and you have a kid.”

You rolled your eyes. “That the fans don’t know about.”

“It doesn’t matter. You have a family now. You need to start thinking about your family first.”

You protested, “I do! Inhyuk is my number one priority over the fans.”

“That isn’t what your rings say.” Taehoon smirked noticing the fanclub’s three rings on your left hand’s ring finger.

“Yah...” You blankly stared at him, then looking back at your rings. “The fans collected money and bought these for me. It’s special, Tai.”

“Did they tell you what each represented?”

You nodded. “They said the top one is me, the one with the gems are my fanclub, and the bottom one is all the Destinies. And each one of the rings are engraved for which they represent.”

“That’s nice of them.” Taehoon smiled. “How much do you think it’s worth?”

“To me, it doesn’t matter. It’s valuable to me because it came from the fans and that’s all it matters.” You smiled and yawned.

"Come on. Let's go get some sleep. You have to get the outfits and accessories ready tomorrow before the photoshoot." Taehoon said getting off the couch.

"I'm lazy. Carry me!" You groaned causing Taehoon to laugh and shaking his head in amusement at you.

He walked over to you and carried you upstairs.

"Thank you~~~" You grinned in a baby voice.

Taehoon laughed and rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, you big baby."


asdfghjkl; So sorry for the long wait everyone >~<
School is a total hassel and I had no time to update...
However, I'm here now~ and I updated haha :D

So I hope you like the update :3 And make sure to comment?
Oh! And Props to HyunJane for messaging and commenting for me to update :)

If she hadn't, who knows how long it would take me XD haha
Anyways, I'm going to make an double update tonight and hopefully I'll do more over the weekend :3
Happy Birthday to the cute eyesmiler in BtoB, Lim Hyunsik-ie~!