Psh. That's your problem.

✯ I Can’t Believe He’s Still My 4D Prince

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Again?" You questioned panting.

HyunSeung smirked at your question, bluntly answering, "Yes."

Throughout the night until early in the morning, the two of you continued to passionately and occasionally roughly make love to each other.


[Around Noontime the Next Day.]

"Baby, get up." HyunSeung lightly shook you.

You groaned and shook your head. "Later."

"Come on. I'll make breakfast." He persuaded you causing you to laugh.

“What if I don’t want your food?” You mumbled turning on your side and away from him.

HyunSeung rolled you back on your back and got on top of you. “Then we ca-”

"Let's just go out to eat today." You cut him off knowing what he would say next.

HyunSeung laughed. "You want to show off your ring huh?"

You shushed him, "Don't say that!"

"What? It's true though." HyunSeung grinned.

"Let's just go shower." You groaned.

HyunSeung kissed you and nodded. "Kaja."

When the two of you finished showering, you ended up wearing one of HyunSeung's shirts with a pair of shorts and one of his jackets too.

HyunSeung on the other hand, dressed himself and stole one of your hats and sunglasses.

"Let's go." You chimed grabbing HyunSeung's hand.

"Walking or driving?" HyunSeung asked grabbing his keys.

"Driving. I'm craving Chinese or pizza today." You grinned.

"How about we order a pizza later and get Chinese now?" HyunSeung chuckled.

You shrugged and nodded then stole the keys from him.

"I'm driving." You grinned, letting go of his hand and running out the door to the car as he chased after you.

By the time he caught up to you, you were already in the driver's seat with the car running.

"You know, sometimes I wonder why Fate never participates in the whole Idol Star Athletics Championship thing." HyunSeung shook his head trying to catch his breath as he got in the car.

"We might this year." You laughed. "Only if Fate hasn't been practicing."

"What's that supposed to mean?" HyunSeung asked curiously.

"It gives other groups an advantage because Fate is actually very athletic."

"Really?" HyunSeung asked surprised.

You nodded. "The twins used to do track and play a few sports, Tae used to be in a soccer and basketball team, and Jin used to do pole vaulting and several sports."

"What about you?" HyunSeung asked with a brow raised.

"Me? I thought you knew." You smiled.

"You only told me basketball." HyunSeung groaned.

You laughed and held his hand, "I did volleyball, soccer and basketball. I went with Jin once to do pole vaulting and high jumps but then I stopped."

"Why?" HyunSeung asked.

You shrugged, speeding down the freeway. "Honestly, I don't remember."

HyunSeung chuckled. "Sounds like you."

"I did track once along with swimming but that was only once." You shrugged, then asked, "So what's your plan for the day? Are you busy?"

HyunSeung shook his head. "I don't think I have any schedules today."

"Chincha?" You asked happily.

HyunSeung rose a brow. "Why are you so happy? You must really want to show off your ring."

"Yah!" You complained, parking the car. “Is it so bad just to spend time with nae Yeobo?”

"Come on. Let's go eat." HyunSeung laughed.

You got out of the car along with HyunSeung and headed into the restaurant.

"Gūgu, nín hǎo." You greeted JinWook's aunt as both you and HyunSeung walked in the restaurant. [Auntie, hello.]

"Oh! Ruìqí! Hǎojiǔ bùjiànle! Zhè shì nǐ de nánpéngyǒu ma?" JinWook's aunt asked. [Long time no see! Is this your boyfriend?]

You smiled and nodded, nudging HyunSeung. "Oppa, say hi."

"Annyeonghaseyo." HyunSeung bowed.

JinWook's aunt smiled and greeted HyunSeung back. "Annyeonghaseyo. You're very handsome. You're very lucky to have Jae."

"Kamsahamnida and I know." HyunSeung smiled. “I’m very happy she accepted me.”

"Gūgu, is there a table for us?" You asked politely.

"Of course! There will always be a seat for you here. Do you want a private area or a public one?" She asked as you looked at HyunSeung and translated for him.

"Public would be fine." HyunSeung smiled as JinWook's aunt nodded and led you to a table.

"Do you know what you want or should I give you two a few minutes?" She asked handing you the menus.

"A few minutes would be good, gūgu." You smiled as she nodded and walked off.

"What's good?" HyunSeung asked you.

You tilted your head slightly to the side, thinking. "If auntie is the one cooking, everything but since I know you like meat, we can get...orange chicken, sweet and sour pork, and..."

"Hot and sour soup." JinWook's aunt said as she passed by.

You laughed as HyunSeung smiled. "Gūgu, we're ready."

"I already got your order." She chuckled, walking passed your table again and taking the menus. "I also told the cook to make some ribs since you love meat."

"Hǎo a." You smiled as HyunSeung took your hands in his, playing with your ring.

"Who is the first person you're going to tell?" HyunSeung asked.

"Molla. Probably Fate then Block B. Oh! I know. I won't tell anyone. I'll just wait until someone notices." You smiled causing HyunSeung to laugh at your answer. "Oppa, what should I call you now? Oppa or Ja-"

"Yeobo." HyunSeung bluntly answered, smiling causing you to blush in embarrassment.

"Aniyo! I can't do it!" You shook your head shyly.

"Come on. I know you can do it~" HyunSeung cooed.

"Maybe some other time." You chuckled.

"No. Now." HyunSeung grinned.

"Later." You whined.

HyunSeung pouted.

You looked away from him. "Yah. Don't do that."

"Yeobo~" HyunSeung cooed.

You groaned. "Hajima!"

"Yeobo~~" HyunSeung whined.

"Yah." You glared then stopped once you saw him using aegyo. "Aish. Yeobo, hajima."

HyunSeung grinned. "Araso~"

"Omo! You're Jade!" A fan in a uniform exclaimed with his friends near him.

You smiled and nodded. "Annyeonghaseyo."

"Are we interrupting something?" One of his friends asked, noticing HyunSeung's hands still connected with yours.

You sheepishly laughed. "Ah. Oppa and I are just having an outing."

"Omo! I'm sooo sorry for interrupting!" The fan that approached you apologized.

You just smiled. "Gwaenchana. By the way, shouldn’t you guys be at school?"

The fans sheepishly laughed and gave a light smile. “Uh…we wanted to eat lunch out?”

You chuckled and asked, "Did you want me to sign something or take a picture?"

"Is both okay?" One of the friends asked as you smiled and nodded.

"Hyung, can you be in this too?" The fan asked.

HyunSeung looked at you as you nodded. "Araso."

“After this and your lunch, make sure you get back to school and study hard, ne?” You smiled at the fans.

“Ne, Noona!” The fans cheered.

After a couple of pictures and autographs later, you and HyunSeung bid farewell to the fans as your food came.

"How's the food?" You asked HyunSeung after around half an hour later.

"Amazing." HyunSeung grinned then continued eating.

You grinned back as Jin's aunt came to check on the two of you.

"Ruìqí, how is the food?" Jin's aunt asked.

"We like it a lot. The food is amazing as always." You smiled.

Jin's aunt laughed at your response. "Oh! You always say that."

"But it's true, gūgu." You giggled.

"Fine. Fine. Whatever you say." She smiled shaking her head and walking off.

When the two of you finished eating, you gave an extra tip for Jin's aunt and headed out of the restaurant with HyunSeung.

"Yeobo, where should we go now?" HyunSeung asked you as you noticed fans and other people looking at the two of you.

"Anywhere. I just wanna be away from sasaengs." You muttered, now noticing people following the two of you.

HyunSeung chuckled and grabbed your hand, leading you back to the car as he fished in your pocket for the keys. "I know a place."

"Where exactly is that?" You asked getting in the car as he started it.

"You'll see." He winked at you then drove off.

"Oppa~" You whined.

HyunSeung ignored you.

You sighed. "Yeobo~~~"

"Yes?" HyunSeung asked with a smile on his face.

"Where are we going~?" You whined.

"Just wait." HyunSeung laughed.

"Yeobo~" You whined.

HyunSeung grabbed your hand and shushed you. "Yeobo, just wait."

You pouted and took your phone out.

HyunSeung just chuckled.


[A/N: Just saying, whenever the Fate members talk to each other on Twitter, they’re talking in English. Unless, you see different characters.]

AegiJjang: Oppa's being mean! He's kidnapping me somewhere and he won't tell me anything... ㅠ_ㅠ

ChocoHoon89: @AegiJjang Psh. That's your problem. :P

TwinJungie: @ChocoHoon89 Don't be jealous you don't have someone to kidnap anymore like HyunSeung Oppa ㅋㅋㅋ @AegiJjang Did you eat before you left?

AegiJjang: @ChocoHoon89 You little ! :< @TwinJungie Yup~ 오빠 and I went to eat Chinese food.

ChaoJin96: @AegiJjang 你去姑姑的饭馆吗? [You went to Auntie's restaurant?]

AegiJjang: @ChaoJin96 오빠和我一起去你姑姑的飯館. [Oppa and I went to your auntie's restaurant.]

TwinKiwi: @ChaoJin96 你的姑姑?! :O @AegiJjang 你為什麼不帶我?! [Your Aunt?!...Why didn't you bring me?!]


"Having fun?" HyunSeung asked once he parked the car.

You nodded. "A little bit."

HyunSeung chuckled and got out of the car to go to your side and open the door for you. "Mi'lady~"

You giggled and took his hand, letting him help you out of the car. "Thank you, kind sir."

"Shall we?" HyunSeung smiled and kissed your hand.

"We shall." You smiled as he closed the door behind you and locked the car.

"This isn't too romantic but it was just a quick thought." HyunSeung chuckled leading you in a building now with his arm around your waist.

"It's fine. Anywhere will do just to be away from the sasaengs." You smiled.

"And your work." HyunSeung added kissing your cheek.

"Oh hush you." You laughed, pushing him away as he pulled you back and hugged you.

"Jae!" Voices called out happily as HyunSeung rolled his eyes in annoyance.

You smiled and kissed his cheek as if you were telling him to calm down. "Annyeong."

"I see the two of you made up. When's the wedding?" JunHyung asked smirking, spreading his arms out so you can hug him.

You grinned and hugged him as Beast's jaws dropped. "We can figure that it later."

"How was your date last night?" JunHyung asked ruffling your hair and kissing your forehead.

"Best one yet." You grinned and pulled away as HyunSeung wrapped his arm around your waist. "Naui yeobo sure knows how to make me happy."

JunHyung blinked. "I asked about the date, not what happened after."

You shrugged. "I didn't mention anything that happened after. But if you want me to. I mean I cou-"

"No! Be quiet!" JunHyung suddenly exclaimed, covering your mouth as HyunSeung chuckled. "Why are you two here anyways? I'd assume you'd want to be away from other distractions."

"Jae wanted to get away from saesangs and CUBE was the closest place." HyunSeung shrugged. "Plus, I'm sure she wants to show something off unintentionally."

You hit his shoulder. "Yah. Stop it will you!"

HyunSeung just laughed and kissed your temple. "You know you want to show it off."

"Yeobo-"

"You call him Yeobo?!" Beast suddenly exclaimed.

You blinked. "How come there was no reaction when I first sai-"

"You said it earlier?!"

"Well then..." You laughed. "How are you gu-"

"Noona!" Ilhoon exclaimed jumping on you as you fell back with him on top of you.

"Hey, Ilhoon." You chuckled as he got off and helped you up. "What's up?"

"Are you here to finish recording?" Ilhoon asked hopefully.

"I could." You shrugged.

"Sweet!" Ilhoon grinned pulling you away.

"Yah!" HyunSeung yelled as Ilhoon ignored him.

Beast laughed at HyunSeung as both you and Ilhoon were out of sight.

"You should spend a little less time with Jae. You're starting to get clingy." Doojoon chuckled.

"Yah." HyunSeung semi-glared.

"Leave him be." KiKwang chuckled. "Hyung, come on. Let's go through the choreo one more time."

"But my-"

"She willingly went with him." JunHyung pointed out.

"Come on." YoSeob laughed steering Beast to the practice studio.


asdfghjkl; OMG I'm sooooo sorry for not updating...
If you don't know, I've been really busy lately since I only have around...two more months of school.
This means that I won't be online as much until I'm finished with school...
I'll try to update when I can though.
However, as of now, I'm going to update maybe around...three or four more chapters?
Soooo~~~ That means you must comment. Please? /twinkling eyes
Give this story a little love~~~
<3