I can make better kids than Jae and HyunSeung.

✯ I Can’t Believe He’s Still My 4D Prince

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

After you played the preview, Beast was jawdropped, smirking in satisfaction or smiling in approval.

"Cheonjae, you've done well." JunHyung ruffled your hair as you grinned. [Genius; also a play on words: cheon = good,  jae = OC’s name]

"Am I allowed to guess and say Fate is going to be a band for this comeback?" DongWoon grinned.

You nodded and answered, "Yup. And we're going to play live."


[A Month Later.]

A month passed and you already made your comeback two weeks ago with two title songs. Today is your goodbye stage because you were planning to start Fate's comeback preparation. Tomorrow is Inhyuk's birthday and HyunSeung was bugging you about what he should give Inhyuk for a gift. Netizens are also assuming you and HyunSeung are engaged because of your ring but neither you nor CUBE denied nor accepted the rumor. Fate on the other hand found out on the first day and told almost everyone you knew. Over the past month, there were also multiple articles about you and HyunSeung along with Fate’s comeback.

"Yeobo!" HyunSeung complained.

"Yah. Not now. I'm going back on stage on two minutes." You groaned as your stylists chuckled.

"Umma, Hwaiting!" Inhyuk grinned as Fate chuckled.

"Aigo~~! How can he be so adorable?!" Minjung cooed.

"Komawo, aegiya." You smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Jae, HyunSeung, ka." Kyungho said as you both got up and left.

"So when's the wedding?" Minjung asked JinWook and Taehoon.

The two shrugged. "She hasn't said anything. My assumption would probably be in May."

"Why May?" Minki asked confused.

"Because there's no special day in May for her." Taehoon chuckled.

"If they want it soon, she'll probably pick October for the wedding." JinWook added.

"Umma's on!" Inhyuk cut in the conversation when he saw you appear on the tv signing and dancing to your new song.

"That reminds me. How is her song doing?" Minjung asked Fate.

"All kill on the charts." Taehoon smirked.

"As always." JinWook chuckled.

"There's Appa!" Inhyuk exclaimed happily with his eyes never leaving the tv.

"I think he's turning to a daddy's boy." Minki joked.

"Nah. He's too devoted to Jae." Taehoon laughed.

"Woah! Was that an onscreen kiss?!" Minjung exclaimed once she saw what seems to be HyunSeung kissing you on stage.

"No way!" Minki exclaimed just as shocked.

Inhyuk clapped and laughed.

After your performance, the MCs called the artists on stage and announced the winner.

"Congratulations, Jade-ssi!" The MCs smiled, handing you the trophy and flowers.

You had a mixed look of shock and surprise on your face as you made your speech. "Wah~ chincha daebak. I honestly didn't think of getting it this week. I have to thank all the fans for this moment. Jems, Destiny-"

"And B2UTYs!" HyunSeung added as you laughed then continued your speech quickly as if you were rapping like Outsider. "Kamsahamnida for all of the support and love. Without you all, I'm nothing. Fate, thank you for helping me with the album...although I blame you for making me wear the dresses and skirts for too long. Also, thanks to Beast, Block B, Infinite, Outsider Oppa, B.A.P, EvoL, 2NE1, Teddy Oppa, and BigBang Oppa-deul! Ah! And Phantom Oppa-deul! Aigo, how could I forget you guys. And TVXQ Oppa-deul! Ah! And all of my friends and fans that contributed to the making of my album. Anyways, everyone, I hope you continue to support me and Fate. And look out for a few surprises. I have a lot in store for you. Kamsahamnida!"

When you and HyunSeung were on the way back to the dressing/waiting room, you hit HyunSeung on the shoulder causing him to laugh.

"It's not funny! Why did you do that?" You complained as he hugged you from behind, continuing to walk.

"Because it was the perfect chance." He answered casually.

"Onscreen?!" You groaned.

HyunSeung just shrugged. "Why not? Everyone knows we're together anyways."

"But-"

HyunSeung cut you off by stopping and pushing you against the wall, giving you a kiss. "Shush already. I already did it so I can't do much about it now."

You sighed. "Fine. Fine."

"Do you have any schedules?" HyunSeung suddenly asked as you pushed him off of you and continued to walk to the dressing room as HyunSeung followed after you.

"Ask Kyungho Oppa." You shrugged.

"She has one more then she'll be finished." Kyungho answered since he's been walking behind the two of you the whole time with JoonKun next to him.

"Then do you want to go out tonight?" HyunSeung asked you.

You rose a brow. "After my schedule?"

"Yup. Just you and me." HyunSeung grinned hugging you again then whispered, "And possibly a bed."

"Keep your needs to yourself." You mumbled quietly. "Besides, what about Inhyuk?"

"Fate and Beast can watch him tonight." HyunSeung smiled.

"Fine but only if they agree." You gave in.

HyunSeung grinned and gave you a kiss, "You're the best, yeobo."

By the time you came back to the waiting room, Fate bombarded HyunSeung with questions about why he showed PDA in front of almost the whole nation as you calmly walked away to take pictures with your trophy and change back into your normal clothes with a small smile etched on your face.

"Guys. Guys. Fate. Yah!" HyunSeung exclaimed finally getting Fate's attention. "Can you guys watch Inhyuk tonight?"

"Mwoh?! Wae?!" Fate complained as Inhyuk laughed.

"I want to go out on a date with Jae tonight." HyunSeung answered.

Fate looked at each other then sighed. "Fine. But you have to be back before Inhyuk wakes up."

"That's fine. Thank you so much." HyunSeung grinned.

"Umma wants ddukbokki and bibimbap again." Inhyuk mentioned.

"How-"

"Umma tells me everything." Inhyuk cheekily grinned.

"Or so he thinks." JinWook muttered in French as you came back giggling.

"Now, now, Jin. Don't say things he might understand." You smiled and walked over to HyunSeung. "Babo, go get changed. We're leaving soon."

"What?" JinWook complained. "He knows French too?!"

You chuckled as HyunSeung walked off to get changed. "He's learning."

"Aigo...Stop teaching him. He knows enough." JinWook groaned as you giggled.

"Araso." You agreed as Inhyuk walked up to you and sat on your lap.

Knock knock.

You looked at Fate in confusion as they shook their heads.

"Come in?" You said in a questioning tone.

"What kind of command was that?" A voice asked laughing.

"Oh! Jagiya!" Minki grinned happily.

"Who is this little guy?" Hyorin asked smiling.

Inhyuk looked at you as if asking approval causing you to smile and nod.

"Annyeonghaseyo," Inhyuk bowed. "Inhyuk ibnida."

Sistar cooed at him and asked, "Whose is he?"

Fate looked at you simultaneously causing you to roll your eyes.

"He's yours?!" Sistar asked jawdropped.

You nodded. "Keep it a secret please."

Dasom chuckled and said, "Don't worry. We won't tell."

"Thanks." You gratefully smiled.

"But you have to tell everyone sometime." Bora pointed out.

"She knows." Minjung mentioned. "I have a feeling she's going to tell everyone at the concert."

"Concert?" Sistar asked confused.

You nodded. "I'm planning on starting Fate's comeback so we can have the concert...Next month or so, I guess."

"First a fake song and now promotions will be cut short?" Soyu asked laughing.

You nodded with a grin. "This is why I love having the power to do what I want."

"Oh, Jae..." Taehoon shook his head chuckling.

“Wait! So your kid is the child actor in your music video and almost everywhere in Korea?!” Dasom asked jawdropped.

You laughed and nodded. “He chose to do something similar to what I do and he’s doing fine if I do say so myself.”

"So who's the father?" Hyorin asked.

You smirked, "Take a wild guess."

"Babe, can you get my phone, please?" HyunSeung called out from behind the divider.

"Hyuk-" You started as Inhyuk got off your lap and took HyunSeung's phone from the table.

"I got it." Inhyuk answered, walking over to HyunSeung and handing him his phone before walking back to you.

Sistar stared at you jawdropped yet again.

You rose a brow at their reaction with a smirk stretched on your face.

"Is he really...?" Bora voiced Sistar's thoughts.

You nodded. "He's the one."

"Does that mean the rumors are true?" Soyu asked looking at your ring.

"Yup." Minki answered. "They just aren't going to confirm anything just yet."

"When will the concert be?" Dasom asked but then changed her question. "No! When will the wedding be?"

"A few months from now." You shrugged.

Hyorin then asked, "Is it going to be small?"

"I was planning on it but I'm not so sure."

"How are you not sure?" Sistar asked confused.

"Blame these people." You stared over at Fate who just smiled.

Sistar laughed and giggled. "They told almost everyone?"

You nodded. "They did. So I'm debating whether to have a big or small wedding."

"We're having a medium sized one." HyunSeung announced.

"Ara." You nodded yet again.

"How come you don't look so excited?" Bora asked.

"She doesn't want to plan much." JinWook answered.

Minjung then piped up, "That's why I'm here~"

"No. I'm actually afraid of what you would do." You bluntly stated causing everyone to laugh.

"Oh, come on! You know I can plan events really well!" Minjung complained.

"Yeah. I know. You're the one who planned Junghwa's wedding." You chuckled.

"Girls, let's go." Sistar's manager told Sistar.

"Ne." Sistar nodded and bid Fate goodbye. "Inhyuk-ah, annyeong~!"

"Annyeonghigaseyo, Noona-deul." Inhyuk politely replied back.

"Aigo~~!" Hyorin exclaimed, hugging Inhyuk. "Jae, can I keep him? He's so polite and adorable!"

"Yah! I can make better kids than Jae and HyunSeung." Minki exclaimed in jealousy causing Hyorin to blush and put Inhyuk down.

"You should go now." Minjung giggled as Sistar helped the blushing vocal out of the room.

"Aigo~ Mèng is jealous." You cooed teasingly.

"Yah." Minki growled.

You put your hands up in surrender with a smirk etched on your face. "I'm done."

"Babe, kaja." HyunSeung wrapped an arm around your waist.

You nodded and hugged Inhyuk. "Be good to your aunt and uncles, okay?"

"Yes, mom.." Inhyuk sighed.

"At least try." You chuckled, ruffling his hair and kissed his forehead.

Inhyuk smirked and nodded. "We'll see. Have fun, Umma~! Appa, take care of Umma!"

"Araso. I will." HyunSeung smiled.

"Jae, HyunSeung, ka." Kyungho said.

You nodded. "Araso. Fate, take care of him okay?"

"Ne." Fate nodded as both you and HyunSeung walked out.


Has anyone else watched IRIS and IRIS 2? :D
alksjhdlfkjh So many feels~