Eh? What do you mean?

✯ I Can’t Believe He’s Still My 4D Prince

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

“Thank you all for helping us accomplish our dreams! And lookout for Fate's comeback album! Kamsahamnida!” You bowed.

“Wah~ You all were awesome tonight. I really hope you all can come to the fanmeet tomorrow. As you know, most of the songs are made by our very own leader who rolls in all the royalties to spend on both Fate and our fans. So make sure you all buy our albums and support us one hundred percent. And even if you don’t, that’s cool too. You just don’t get awesome things. Mehrong~! So yeoreobun, all in all thank you for helping us and we hope you continue to support us! Saranghamnida! Kamsahamnida!” Minki bowed with a grin on his face.

Encore - Remix - Bittersweet End


[Backstage.]

As you all walked offstage, there were cameras near the stairs Fate walked off of. None of you noticed the cameras, except for Minjung but before she could warn you, you already stripped off your shirt which caused Taehoon and Minki followed suit as you all headed over to the dressing rooms to change into your normal clothes. JinWook shook his head once Minjung told him the cameras were filming.

"Yeoreobun, I apologize for that. As much as I'm sure some of you liked what you saw, I apologize for Jae's behavior for causing the others to do that." JinWook chuckled shaking his head.

Minjung piped in, "Wait for us so we can change! We'll be back to make our official ending for this season!"

"FateTV, we hope you had fun on our adventure through our world tour." Minki grinned at the camera, already finished changing minutes after Minjung told the viewers to wait.

"We'll be having more concerts for you in the future so wait for us!" You chimed in, also already changed.

A just changed JinWook butted in, "That is, if Jae doesn't stress herself."

"And watch out for another one of Fate's comebacks! It's going to be wild and completely different!" Taehoon added in, ruffling Minjung's and your hair.

"Until our next fateful encounter, this is Fate signing out!" You smiled in front of the camera with the Fate members behind you as you carried Jinwook on your back while he waved at the camera.

"...cut! That's a wrap." The PD called out as everyone cheered.

"Kamsahamnida for all the hard work!" Fate chimed as the FateTV crew started packing up and hugging everyone.

You dropped Jinwook on the floor and collapsed next to him.

"Kamsahamnida!" Fate bowed smiling.

The PD smiled back and said, "And chukhahamnida, Jae." [chukhahamnida = congratulations.]

"Ah! Kamsahamnida!" You grinned, trying your best to bow.

When Fate was done saying goodbye to the FateTV crew, the staff left leaving the coordi-Unnies, stylist-Oppas, and managers with Fate in the room. However, the coordis and stylists quickly cleaned and packed their things then left as Fate lounged in the room for a bit.

"We should start heading over to Angel's Devil to get some food to eat before heading to the dorm." Taehoon suggested.

You bolted up from lying down on the couch. "I heard the word food! Let's go!"

Fate laughed and shook their heads in amusement.

"Kaja. My treat." HyunSeung said walking in the room with Inhyuk in his arms.

Fate laughed. "When you say that, we know it's Jae's treat."

You looked at Inhyuk who giggled as you both complained, "Nan Baegopaaaaa~~~!"

"Jae, you're horrible." JinWook shook his head laughing along with the rest of Fate and their managers.

"Let's go." Kyungho said. "Sangil and Jungsu are already at the van."

"Kaja!" You chimed running out the door, taking Inhyuk from HyunSeung on the way out. "If you don't hurry, were leaving you!"

"Jae!" Fate and HyunSeung complained running after you as Inhyuk giggled in your arms then looked back at the others chasing after you and stuck his tongue out at them.

"Mehrong!" Inhyuk laughed.

"Yah!" Fate yelled as you and Inhyuk laughed even more.

You quickly opened the door to the van and got it, telling Sangil to drive to Angel's Devil.

"Yah!" Fate and HyunSeung exclaimed when they saw the van drive off.

Kyungho chuckled. "HyunSeung, we'll take the one with JoonKun Hyung."

"Ara." HyunSeung nodded as everyone ran over to his van and got in, following after Fate's van.

Once you arrived at Angel's Devil, you walked straight upstairs as a waiter followed after you.

"Agassi, what would you like to eat?" The waiter asked.

"Can you bring the grill in here? I feel like having meat today." You grinned.

The waiter bowed. "Yeh, agassi. It'll come right away."

"Kamsahamnida! Oh and I'll order some fried rice and a few bowls of steamed rice." You chimed as the waiter bowed and walked out.

"Umma, gogi?" Inhyuk asked happily. [Mom, meat?]

You nodded and kissed his forehead. "Ne. Umma wants to eat it. Do you want anything?"

“Mm…Fruit!” Inhyuk exclaimed happily.

“Araso.” You laughed calling over a waiter.

Within just a few minutes, the grill was set up as a couple of waiters came in and served you a variety of fruit for Inhyuk along with raw meat to put on the grill.

As you put a few pieces of meat on the grill, you could just smell the arousing scent of the meat as it sizzled on the grill.

"Aegi." You called for Inhyuk's attention as he turned towards you. "Ah~"

"Ah." Inhyuk repeated opening his mouth as you placed a piece of meat in it.

Inhyuk chewed on the meat and gave you a thumbs up. "Delicious!"

"What is?" Fate and HyunSeung asked walking in the room.

"Meat and it’s about time. What took so long?" You chuckled, tending to the meat as HyunSeung suddenly picked you up and sat in your seat before you putting you on his lap to sit. "Stop doing that. You know I don't like it!"

"Your blushing face says otherwise." HyunSeung chuckled as Fate laughed.

You face flushed from pink to red. "Yah!"

"Umma, food." Inhyuk stated watching the meat.

"Ah! Mian, adeul." You chuckled, making a small lettuce wrap for him as HyunSeung and Fate tended to the meat.

"You know you guys still didn't answer me."

"Babe, ah~" HyunSeung said holding a lettuce wrap in front of your mouth as Fate cooed while Inhyuk giggled causing you forget about your question.

"Ah~" You smiled as HyunSeung fed you. "Mm! This is delicious!"

"Of course it is! I made it for you!" HyunSeung kissed your cheek.

"Aigo...I need to start dating." Taehoon complained in envy.

Minjung sighed. "You're not the only one."

"Don't you have Minhyuk?" Minki laughed.

"Yeah, but we haven't gone on any dates lately." Minjung pouted.

"You will soon." You mumbled as Minki and JinWook laughed. "Besides, he was at the concert. Shouldn't you be happy for that?"

"I guess." Minjung smiled.

"Let's not celebrate finishing our world tour with soju tonight." Taehoon suddenly said catching you off guard.

"Eh?! Wae?!" You complained as Fate shook their heads in amusement.

"We have a fanmeet tomorrow, Jae. From noon to night." Taehoon chuckled.

"It's almost a full out outing with fans." Fate laughed at you.

"But-" You pouted.

"You shouldn't be drinking anymore anyways." HyunSeung pointed out.

"He's right, Jae. You're not allowed to drink until nine months pass." Minjung started.

"Eh? What do you mean?" You asked confused.

"We stopped by the hospital just now after you drove off to come here." HyunSeung chuckled.

"And?" You asked eagerly.

"You're pregnant again." HyunSeung smiled.

Your eyes light up in content. "Chincha?!"

"But you're not leaving and neither are you drinking." Taehoon scolded you.

You sighed in defeat as Inhyuk looked confused.

"Umma, why nine months? What's pregnant?" Inhyuk asked curiously and confused.

"Adeul, it's because Umma is going to have a baby. You're going to have a little brother or sister." HyunSeung smiled.

Inhyuk's eyes lit up. "Chincha?!"

Fate chuckled as HyunSeung answered his son with a nod.

"But I want a little brother and sister! Can that happen?" Inhyuk asked excitedly.

"It depends on if HyunSeung's can do it or on." Taehoon quietly whispered to Fate causing them to laugh.

"It can happen but it's all luck." You smiled as HyunSeung kissed your cheek.

"Have you told Samchon?" Inhyuk asked with a grin.

You sighed. "Aniyo. Not yet. I haven't had any time to see anyone."

"How about after tomorrow?!" Inhyuk asked energetically.

You giggled. "Araso. Do you miss your Beast Samchon-deul?"

"Ani. Just Junhyung samchon and Yoseob samchon." Inhyuk chimed.

"I should've known it was the JunSeob couple." You shook your head.

HyunSeung chuckled. "You can't blame him. You've been spending time with those two more than Block B and B.A.P lately."

"I guess." You shrugged, making a wrap for HyunSeung and feeding him before feeding Inhyuk again.

"Now I'm wondering if HyunSeung will help with the kids or you're going to treat him like a kid too." Taehoon joked.

"Yah. Don't be mean. Yeobo is watching the meat." You scolded Fate.

"Uh-huh. Sure." Fate smirked.


First off, isn't the poster pretty~? <3
Thank 143BigBang for it :D
Hehehe~ It;s better than mine! Haha :D
Anyways, I hope you liked the chapter~
Originally it was supposed to be released earlier but....
You can blame me for this, Pokemon really kept me busy hahah
Anyways, comments and subscribtions would be awesome.
I"ll try to update when I can :P


It's BTS~ Bangtan, baby~ <3