Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

✯ I Can’t Believe He’s Still My 4D Prince

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

HyunSeung chuckled. "You can't blame him. You've been spending time with those two more than Block B and B.A.P lately."

"I guess." You shrugged, making a wrap for HyunSeung and feeding him before feeding Inhyuk again.

"Now I'm wondering if HyunSeung will help with the kids or you're going to treat him like a kid too." Taehoon joked.

"Yah. Don't be mean. Yeobo is watching the meat." You scolded Fate.

"Uh-huh. Sure." Fate smirked.


[The Next Day.]

"Tae! Get up!" The twins shook Taehoon to get up.

"Go away." He grumbled turning away from them.

The twins groaned. "You're acting like Jae!"

"Go bother her." Taehoon pulled the covers over his head.

"Jin and Jason are waking her." The twins said.

"Then leave me alone." Taehoon mumbled as the twins looked at each other and started jumping on his bed.

With you, JinWook and Inhyuk were trying as hard as they could to wake you up.

"Moooom!/Jiiiiiě!" Inhyuk and JinWook complained.

You just turned away in response.

"Yah!" JinWook exclaimed pinching your cheeks.

"Wae~?!" You complained as he held your cheeks.

Inhyuk laughed and poked your side causing you to squirm. "Umma, it's time to get ready for the fanmeet!"

"What time is it?" You groaned looking for you glasses as Inhyuk handed them to you. "Komawo, baby."

Inhyuk grinned as JinWook answered, "It's almost ten. We have to get going in an hour."

You yawned. "Araso. Ka. Go feed Leo and Soul."

"Okay." JinWook nodded and walked out with Inhyuk following.

About an hour later, Fate was in their van on the way to their fanmeet.

"Umma, does that mean I'm coming with you?" Inhyuk asked happily.

"Yup. You're going to say hi to all the fans." You smiled.

"Yay!" Inhyuk chimed happily as you all arrived at the venue.

"Jason, make sure Jae's protected at all times, okay?" JinWook whispered to Inhyuk who nodded in response with a grin.

"You can count on me, jiùjiu!" Inhyuk chimed with a mini salute.

"Great. Zǒu ba." JinWook grinned as Fate walked out of the van and over to the table in front of all the fans causing them to scream and cheer.

"Jae, nothing stupid, arachi?" Taehoon glanced at you as the staff set mics, sharpies, and a water bottle in front of each member with the exception of you, Taehoon and Inhyuk. Taehoon got Dr. Pepper, Inhyuk got three bottles of banana milk and you got a few packs of Yakult.

"I want soda too..." You pouted, ignoring Taehoon as Fate laughed.

"Too bad~" Taehoon smirked as you picked the mic up.

"Destiny, Oppa's being mean. He's teasing me!" You complained as the fans laughed.

"Is it hot or what?" Minjung asked the fans after a few minutes of your complaining.

"Yeh!" The fans yelled as Sangil told you to start the fansign.

"Before we start, we'll introduce ourselves and we'll go over things with you. Is that okay?" You asked through the mic.

"Yeh!" The fans exclaimed as Fate got up.

"Ayo! Let's play with the flames of Fate!" Fate exclaimed bowing except for you who bowed twenty-five degrees.

The fans noticed and Taehoon noticed they noticed so he spoke up.

"I suppose you all noticed that Jae didn't bow all the way like she normally does right?" Taehoon asked the fans.

The fans nodded and chimed, "Yeh!"

"Well, there's good news and bad news." Minki chimed in. "Which do you want first?"

"Bad!" The fans exclaimed.

You laughed. "Well, the bad news is...I'm not going to promote with Fate for a while. However, Fate will have individual promos and schedules. Which reminds me, Taehoon and/or the twins will be having a comeback soon since JinWookie recently had one. Taehoon also may or may not be having a concert tour in Asia."

"Then what's the good news?" JinWook asked with a smirk.

"First, Fate will be having an encore concert the day after tomorrow." Minki answered.

"Then next week, Fate will release a new song and the week after a music video, but we won’t be having promotions." Taehoon answered. "The other being..."

Minjung laughed at Taehoon's failed attempt to add suspense and answered, "Our very own leader will be having another kid. We found out last night after the concert."

The whole venue erupted in cheers. "Chukhahaeyo!"

"Kamsahamnida." You sincerely smiled.

"Is that why she's not doing promos?" A fan asked aloud.

Taehoon nodded and answered, “That’s the reason. And if any of you are worried about Jae’s well being for the encore concert, Fate already checked with the doctor to see if it was okay and he said it was okay. However, after that concert, Jae won’t be doing promos for a while.”

You nodded. "But I will be out and about for a while. And because our managers are nagging at me, feel free to ask me questions when you're up here. I'm probably going to write a whole paragraph for each of you."

"Make sure you all don't push or shove!" Minjung added as Fate sat down.

Minki added, "And please don't cut in line! It's not fair to those who came here early."

"And don't worry. We'll stay here as long as needed so we can sign everyone's things." Taehoon mentioned.

"With the exception of Jae that is." JinWook added with a chuckle causing the fangirls to squeal at his voice yet again.

"Let's start shall we?" You smiled as the security guards started letting a few fans through at a time.

Almost seven hours passed as Fate signed every single one of their fans' items.

"Jade, Hwaiting!" The last fan chimed smiling and giving Inhyuk a small hug before rushing off to her friends.

You yawned and rubbed your belly, heading over to the car. "I'm hungry."

"Of course you are." Taehoon rolled his eyes, putting his headphones on.

"Well, she'll probably be even hungrier now since she's pregnant." Minjung mentioned as you all loaded into the van.

"Stop talking about me when I'm right here!" You whined as Inhyuk giggled.

"Umma's a kid now." Inhyuk chimed.

"Umma?!" You exclaimed lightly pinching his cheeks as he laughed.

"Yeh~" Inhyuk nodded as he kept laughing.

"Fate, kaja. Let's go eat!" Kyungho said once he and Jungsu got in the van since Sangil led Fate to it.

"Yes!" You exclaimed happily as Inhyuk cheered as well.

After you all ate, Fate headed back to the dorm and hung out in the living room with the exception of Inhyuk who went straight to bed once he got to the dorm.

"Aster, can you pull up the news please?" You asked as holographic screen of new articles came up.

"Wait. What's that?" Minki asked tapping on a link and made the holographic screen bigger. "Oh my gosh! Guys, look at this!"

"Fate's Jade and Beast's HyunSeung surprising news!" Minjung read. "Apparently for the past few months to almost a year, one of the most loved and hated couple tied the knot and started a family. The news was given out by Fate themselves at their concert and fanmeet. At the concert, Fate told their fans their leader was married to Beast's HyunSeung for almost a year already! And at Fate's fanmeet, Fate announced that Jade will be having another baby. If you don't know who their first child is, it is Jang Inhyuk. One of the most loved child actors in Korea. Fans exclaimed their support for the couple, ‘Wah~ if their son is Inhyuk, imagine how beautiful their next child will be!’, ‘No way! THE Jang Inhyuk is their child?! Talent and looks must run in the family!’, and ‘Hul~! Who would've thought the idol couple could stay together for this long? HyunHye Hwaiting! I hope you two stay together forever!’ Can you believe the couple already has a family? Or do you still not like them together?"

"Oh my gosh. Read the comments." Taehoon laughed and read one of the comments in a girl voice. "OMO~! Good looks run in the family~"

"Woah~ does that mean if Inhyuk was JunHyung and HyunSeung's child that's what he'd look like?! How handsome!" Minki exclaimed reading the other comment.

You facepalmed. "I'm being compared to my brother over my child."

Fate laughed at your remark.

Ding-dong.

"Aster, who is it?" Taehoon called out as another hologram popped up showing a camera view of Beast waiting at the entrance causing Fate to sigh.

"Speak of the devil and he shall appear." JinWook sighed along with Fate then commanded, "Let them in."

"Yeobo~" HyunSeung chimed happily walking over to you.

You got up and hugged him, burying your face in his neck causing him to smile.

JinWook snapped his fingers causing the holograms to disappear and asked Beast, "So what's the reason why you all are here?"

"We came to check on Jae." JunHyung casually answered.

"And stay over the night I see." Taehoon smirked, noticing Beast carrying sleeping bags and a back pack.

Doojoon shrugged. "It's not like Jae minds."

"Sometimes I do." You called out causing Beast to have a deadpanned expression.

"What are you guys up to anyways?" KiKwang asked. "It's pretty late for you to be up."

"Late? Ha! It's only late if we weren't idols." Minki laughed.

"But we were reading articles that came out today." JinWook answered.

"But since you're all here, what's up?" You smiled, sitting on HyunSeung's lap.

"Movie night!" YoSeob grinned.

You laughed. "You guys go ahead. I'm going to check the roster for my agency and I'll be back."

"Just do it here. I'm sure it won't take long." DongWoon smiled.

You smirked. "You guys just want to see the holograms huh?"

Beast just sheepishly grinned in response.

You sighed and snapped your fingers causing the holograms to appear. "Aster, the roster please."

"Yeh." Aster's computerized voice answered having a hologram of your current roster to appear.


Artists:

Actors & Actresses & Models:

Comedians:

Fate
B1A4
B.E.G
Kara
D-Unit
Ailee
EXO

Outsider
Airplane
Bada
Akdong Musician
Bang Yedam

LC9
Bangtan
TVXQ
JYJ

Kwon Sangwoo
Kim Taehee
Song Hyekyo
Yoo Seungho
Lee Minho
Lee Yikyung
Lee Jongsuk
Lee Jihoon
Lee Hyunwoo
Im Joo Eun
Im Taekyung
Jo Jongsuk
Jun Soojin
Ji Hyunwoo
Han Jihye

Park Sungkwang
Lee Sangmin
Lee Sangho
Lee Jonghun
Seo Taehun
Song Jungeun
Shin Bora
Yang Sung Il
Jung Taeho

 


"Aster, cross out EXO, TVXQ, and JYJ." You said dragging the names to the trash can.

"Yes, madam." Aster answered as holographic fire appeared in the trash can.

You glared at a certain name on the list. "Get rid of Lee Hyunwoo too. I don't even know how he got in there. He's not even in my company."

"Sorry, madam. There must've been something wrong with the server. I'll fix it right away." Aster apologized as his mini holographic self bowed to you then disappeared.

"How long have you had Outsider Hyung? I remember you talking about him but I don't remember you signing him." JunHyung asked you confused.

"He's been under my company for years already." You laughed.

"Then what happened to Block B? I thought you took over Stardom." JunHyung asked.

"I did and Block B is still with me. They just aren't under my agency. They're under Brand New Music now. I closed Stardom and moved the artists to BNM so they're under good care." You shrugged.

"What if they don't care for them there?" DongWoon asked.

"They know what will happen." You answered with a sly smile.

Beast chuckled and shook their heads in amusement as YoSeob asked, "Then what about Akdong Musician and Bang Yedam? I thought they were with YG."

"YG gave them to her since we're closer with them in age." Taehoon answered as you leaned your head on HyunSeung's shoulder.

"Also because Jae knows their style of music." Minjung added. “Though, Jae was supposed to get Kang Seungyoon and Lee Hi before they debuted but I guess YG changed his mind.”


Fuuuuuuuu- Beast's comeback killed!
Legit, one of the best MV of theirs!
Though, I still love thei I'm Sorry MV more since it seemed more meaningful.
Hahaha nayways, if you haven
't seen their MV...
IT IS A MUST SEE!
Shizz...Their arms are amazing!
More chappies coming~


OH! And vote for my next story!