Dancing runs in the genes.

✯ I Can’t Believe He’s Still My 4D Prince

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Araso. Kaja. Let's go introduce you to one of the artists. Then you can watch Umma practice." You smiled.

"Yeh~" Inhyuk grinned, getting off of you.

"Let's go stop by B1A4 first." You said with an evil grin.

‘Baro is going to get it.’ Taehoon thought sighing as Fate followed behind you.


[At FATE Ent.]

Once the six of you arrived at one of the studios, you walked right in to see B1A4 practicing.

"Hyuk-ah, this is B1A4." You told Inhyuk, pointing to B1A4.

Suddenly the music stopped and B1A4 stared at you in surprise.

"Noona! Jae!" They exclaimed running over to hug you.

You smiled and tried to hug them back but failed since they surrounded you.

"Is this Inhyuk?" Baro asked innocently once they let go of you.

Taehoon shook his head, sighing. ‘He should’ve just stayed quiet.’

"Cha Sunwoo, what did you tell Tae?" You asked still smiling, handing Inhyuk to Gongchan.

"N-Noona..." Baro backed up as you stepped closer to him. "You're scaring me..."

"You should be scared." You glared giving Baro the cue to run out as you ran after him.

"Umma is silly." Inhyuk laughed as Fate laughed with him.

"Is she chasing him because we know?" Jinyoung asked.

"No. She's chasing him because he told Tae Hyung. But she’ll stop once she sees him fall." JinWook smirked.

Minjung shook her head. "Just hope it's soon."

"Why do you say that?" Sandeul asked.

"By the time he falls, he'll be completely exhausted." Minki sighed. "Poor Baro..."

"Oh well. His fault for telling." JinWook shrugged, watching Inhyuk and Gongchan play together. "Hyuk, ni yào bù yào qù yóuxì shì?" [Do you want to go to the game room?]

"Game room? Umma said not to go in there. I'm too young she said." Inhyuk shrugged, knowing it was for his own good.

"What grade are you in?" Minki asked.

Inhyuk shook his head. "I'm not in school yet. Umma's been teaching me though."

After half an hour passed, everyone heard Baro scream, "Aaaack! NOONA! I'M SORRY!"

Everyone in the room went quiet and had a deadpanned expression plastered on their face.

"Hyuk-ah, Umma's back." You smiled walking in as Baro tried to crawl into the room.

"Umma!" Inhyuk brightened running over to you.

"He's going to be a momma's boy." Taehoon laughed.

"Don't be jealous because she's all mine." Inhyuk stuck his tongue out at Taehoon.

"He knows English?!" Fate exclaimed.

"Ahem." You cleared your throat. "I think I should properly introduce Inhyuk."

"You think?" Everyone but Inhyuk narrowed their eyes at you.

You rolled your eyes and introduced Inhyuk, "Yeoreobun, this is Inhyuk. He's turning six next month. He knows quite a few languages and is in the second grade level."

"Second grade?!" Everyone exclaimed.

"He'll be going to school when the semester starts." You shrugged.

"Aren't you worried that he'll be bullied?" CNU asked worried.

You smiled. "Of course I will but I know Hyuk can take care of himself."

"He knows taekwondo, doesn't he?" Minki sighed knowingly.

You grinned with a sheepish laugh. "And he's tall for his age so he wouldn't be bullied."

"At what age did you start teaching him educational subjects?" Gongchan asked.

"Since he was born. I had nothing better to do anyways." You shrugged. "Any other questions?"

"When is his birthday?" Minki asked.

"July 10." Inhyuk answered.

Sandeul asked, "Likes?"

"Pokémon, G-"

"Of course a kid of yours likes Pokémon..." Taehoon commented, looking over at you.

Inhyuk continued, “-Gundam, Rubik’s cubes, a-”

“Genius I tell you!” Minki exclaimed.

"-and collecting CDs." Inhyuk finished.

"CDs? That's new. Why CDs?" Jinyoung asked.

"He loves music." You smiled. "He's currently learning how to play violin and guitar."

"Only two? I thought you would do more." Taehoon sarcastically commented.

Inhyuk blinked, not catching the sarcasm and responded, "I already know how to play bass and piano."

Fate deadpanned as B1A4 snickered.

"Should've known..." Taehoon muttered.

You laughed and asked, "Any other questions?"

"What's his favorite food?" JinWook asked.

Inhyuk's eyes shimmered at the mention of food. "Tteokbokki, pizza, chicken, ribs, and any meat!"

"How about drinks?" Minki asked curiously.

Inhyuk thought for a moment then answered, "Boba and tea."

"What tea?" Minjung asked.

"Lemon!"

Taehoon sighed and commented again, "You really did make him a version of you and HyunSeung."

"What is going on?! I thought you were just taking care of him!" The twins groaned in confusion.

You laughed and reintroduced Inhyuk, "Guys, this is Inhyuk. He's the son of mine and HyunSeung."

"How- what?" The twins asked as you just smiled.

"I'm going to go work on my comeback. B1A4, keep practicing." You smiled as you walked out with Inhyuk following behind. “Baro…Try your best.”

Baro complained, “Noonaaa…”

"That kid is such a fashionista." Minjung laughed.

"Did she ever tell HyunSeung Hyung?" Jinyoung asked Fate curiously.

Taehoon looked away as Fate shrugged.

"Hyung?" Gongchan asked noticing Taehoon's action.

"She tried." Taehoon answered before walking away, sighing.

"Does that mean-" Minjung started as Minki finished, "-they got into an argument?"

"We can talk to her later. Ka." JinWook said shooing the twins out of the room before turning to B1A4. "You should start practicing."

"Ne." B1A4 nodded as JinWook walked out.


[With You.]

Almost an hour after you and Inhyuk left B1A4, you were taking a break from the intense practice that you put yourself through.

"Wah~! Mommy, can I try?" Inhyuk asked hopefully.

You chuckled and nodded, motioning for him to do it on his own.

"Shiro! I want to dance with mommy!" Inhyuk pouted.

"Okay." You giggled, restarting the music and dancing with Inhyuk.

As you were practicing, Fate walked in and sat on the couches awing at the mother-son moment.

"I never knew Jae would be this happy to be back." Taehoon commented, noticing how happy you are.

"I don't think it's because she's back." Minki shook his head. "I think it's because Inhyuk brightens her day."

"Cheesy but understandable." JinWook chuckled.

“Guys, look at how they dance. They’re so in sync.” Minjung said in awe.

Taehoon laughed. “Dancing runs in the genes.”

“You never know.” JinWook shrugged.

Minjung suddenly commented, "Don't you think this song will be a hit?"

Fate nodded as JinWook said, "But it's missing something."

"I agree. I'm thinking male vocals." Taehoon suggested.

"But whose?" Minki asked.

"I'm thinking Hanhae, JunHyung or Hoya."

"Not JunHyung. That would be if you know how she's planning to do her music video." JinWook said.

"Why not HyunSeung?" Minjung asked.

"I don't think she'll want to record with him after their argument." Taehoon shook his head. "But I vote Hanhae."

"Agreed." Minki nodded.

"How about Taeil Hyung?" JinWook suggested.

"What are you guys talking about?" You asked walking over to them with Inhyuk in your arms, drinking water.

"We all think that your song is missing something and we thought it was male vocals." Minki answered.

Minjung then added, "And we were thinking of a list of guys who would work for this song."

"I suggested Taeil Hyung and now possibly Sanchez or Minhyuk from BtoB." JinWook mentioned.

"I suggested Hoya or Hanhae since Jin said it would be if JunHyung was in it." Taehoon shrugged.

"Twins?" You asked them.

Minjung shrugged and lied, "I was thinking Yukwon Oppa."

"I voted for Hanhae." Minki answered as you put Inhyuk down to sit on the couch as you sat on the floor.

You chuckled and replied, "I was thinking Sanchez too but as a replacement I'd choose Hanhae. Or maybe I could use both."

"Umma, who's Hanhae?" Inhyuk asked confused.

You giggled, "Hanhae is one of Umma's good friends. You'll meet him today if he isn't busy."

"Ara!" Inhyuk grinned as you dug around in your bag for your phone.

"Are you going to call Hanhae?" A voice called out.

You turned to the door and grinned once you saw who it was.


So I hope you enjoyed the chapterrr~~ :)
I'll try to update again soon :D
P.S. Have you all checked out Infinite-H's debut song?
AND B.A.P's Teaser along with 2Yoon's as well?!
Aslkdfjhlajkn My feels are everywhere~~
Comments? :3