For my wifey~

✯ I Can’t Believe He’s Still My 4D Prince

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"What if they don't care for them there?" DongWoon asked.

"They know what will happen." You answered with a sly smile.

Beast chuckled and shook their heads in amusement as YoSeob asked, "Then what about Akdong Musician and Bang Yedam? I thought they were with YG."

"YG gave them to her since we're closer with them in age." Taehoon answered as you leaned your head on HyunSeung's shoulder.

"Also because Jae knows their style of music." Minjung added. “Though, Jae was supposed to get Lee Hi before Hayi debuted but I guess YG changed his mind.”


[Fate’s Dorm.]

"Wait, you have Lee Minho sunbaenim and Kim Taehee sunbaenim too?!" KiKwang exclaimed.

You smirked. "Jealous?"

"YES!" KiKwang exclaimed.

Minjung laughed. "Jae's just that good."

"You even have comedians?!" Doojoon complained.

Minki shook his head at Beast's reactions. "Like Mehk said. Jae's just that good."

JinWook looked over at you and noticed you were starting to fall asleep. "Jiě, you should head upstairs and get some sleep..."

You nodded and snapped your fingers causing the holograms to disappear. "Good bam, yeoreobun."

"Night, Jae." Beast and Fate called out as HyunSeung carried you upstairs to your room.

"So, real reason. Why are you here?" Taehoon turns towards Beast.

"We had to come here because HyunSeung wanted to." Doojoon answered.

JinWook rose a brow. "...and?"

JunHyung sighed, "…and because our managers wouldn't let him go if we all didn't come."

Fate smirked triumphantly.

Taehoon asked Beast, "Do you guys still want that movie night?"

"Why not?" Doojoon shrugged with a smile.

"So what's your guys' schedule for the week?" Minjung asked them as Taehoon set up the living room with JinWook and Minki helping him.

"We're prepping for a comeback." JunHyung answered.

Minjung nodded. "Anything else?"

"DongWoon and YoSeob are currently in some musicals right now." Doojoon replied then added, "KiKwang and I are also in a few dramas and movies."

"And HyunSeung is about to do a musical while being coached by Jae occasionally." YoSeob mentioned with a chuckle.

"You can't forget KiKwang and HyunSeung are working a little on some choreo." DongWoon added.
JinWook added, "With the help of Jae."

"When will the comeback be?" Taehoon asked as all the couches in the living room became beds for both Fate and Beast to sleep on.

Doojoon thought about it for a bit then answered, "Probably in a few months."

Taehoon laughed as everyone situated themselves on the beds. "Let's hope it's not when Jae's due or HyunSeung will miss another child's birth."

"We'll excuse him somehow if that were to happen." JunHyung shrugged.

"Besides, Jae and Sajangnim are okay now so everything's all good." Doojoon smiled.

"Am I the only one who has been noticing the way Jae's been dressing lately?" KiKwang suddenly asked everyone.

Everyone rose a brow in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Jae's been wearing skirts and dresses lately. And from what I know, whether she's having a kid or not, she sticks to her jeans and sweats." KiKwang answered.

Taehoon nodded in agreement. "That's true. But you never know. Maybe she wants to wear everything she has at least once before she starts showing."

JinWook laughed at them. "She's actually been doing that for the past few months. I'm surprised Tae just noticed when you pointed it out."

"You gotta admit though my best friend looks y wearing skirts and dresses." KiKwang grinned.

Fate laughed as Doojoon and JunHyung hit KiKwang.

"So what movie are we watching?" JinWook asked looking through the movie list on a hologram screen.

"Thor!" Minjung exclaimed.

"No! Iron Man!" Taehoon exclaimed.

Minki glared at the two. "No! Captain America!"

"This is why we only watch movies when Jae's watching with us." JinWook muttered with a sigh then turned to Beast and asked, "What do you guys want to watch?"

As the three bickered about their movie selection, JunHyung suggested, "How about we watch the Avengers since they're all in it."

Fate blinked. "We could've thought of that!"

JinWook sighed at them causing Beast to laugh.

"How did you survive five years without Jae?" YoSeob laughed as JinWook selected the Avengers movie causing the hologram to disappear as the movie appeared on the TV screen.

JinWook shook his head. "Even I don't know."

Beast laughed as Fate shushed them to watch the movie.

When the next day came, HyunSeung took a quick shower and changed before he woke you up.

"Yeobo, ireona. We should get going. You can sleep in the car." HyunSeung cooed tucking a strand of hair around your ear.

You muttered, "Where am I going, yeobo? I have no schedules."

"With me. I have a few things planned for today and adeul decided to stay with Fate and Beast." HyunSeung explained smiling at you.

"Go dry your hair." You replied causing HyunSeung to laugh.

"I will. Just get up and get ready." HyunSeung kissed your forehead.

You looked at the clock and complained, "Babe, it's still early."

"You call eleven early?" HyunSeung laughed raising a brow.

"Yes!" You whined.

HyunSeung sighed and tried to coax you, saying, "Yeobo~ if you get ready now a delicious brunch will be waiting for you downstairs."

"But I'm not hungry yet." You bluntly answered turning away from him and going back to sleep.

HyunSeung sighed yet again and thought, 'What can I do to make her get ready...?'

After looking at your lips as you were falling back asleep, HyunSeung immediately came up with an idea.

HyunSeung got on top of you straddling you and leaned down towards your face leaving only a five inch gap cooing, "Babe~"

"What?" You groaned with a pout, refusing to open your eyes.

HyunSeung chuckled and lightly bit your lower lip.

"Yah~" You groaned as he let go of your lip and kissed you.

"Baby, please get up~" HyunSeung cooed pulling away from the kiss.

You sighed and smiled. "Fine."

HyunSeung grinned and kissed you again before getting off of you.

After you washed and got ready, you headed downstairs to find a meal set on tip of the table with a note saying, ‘For my wifey~’ with a little star and a smile next to it.

You giggled at the note and sat down to eat, noticing Fate, Inhyuk, and Beast weren't at the dorm.

As you ate, HyunSeung wrapped his arms around you and asked, "How's the food, yeobo?"

"Try." You said with a smile, holding food up to his lips which he gladly ate.

"Mm. Delicious. But not as great as yours." He chuckled after swallowing the food in his mouth.

You laughed and kissed his cheek. "Don't say that."

"Come on, yeobo. Finish your food." He said kissing your neck.

"What's the occasion?" You asked squirming away from his kisses.

HyunSeung smiled at your reaction. "You'll find out."

"Baby~" You complained.

"Shush and finish your food." He said kissing your cheek before walking away.

After finishing your food, you put the plate in the sink and washed the dishes until HyunSeung came back and started nagging at you that you shouldn't be doing chores.

"Yah. None of this. You shouldn't be doing this." He said nudging you to the side and washing the dishes himself.

"But-"

HyunSeung shook his head. "No. No chores at all."

You sighed and gave in, drying your hands off with a towel. "Araso. So what are we doing today?"

HyunSeung just smirked, continuing to walk the dishes.

"Yeobo~!" You complained as he ignored your complaining until he was finished washing the dishes.

HyunSeung chuckled, giving you a peck on the lips and drying his hands. "Will you hush now?"

You stood there smiling. "Yeh~"

"Aigo~ my wifey is so adorable." He cooed taking your hand and leading you out of your dorm taking a pair of your keys with him on the way out.

"Yeobo!" You laughed as he dragged you over to your car and helped you in.

"Shush." He yet again told you, kissing your forehead then closing the door before going over to the driver's side.

Once he was in the driver's seat, he started the car and drove away from the dorm.

"Oppa, I'm going to take a nap, araso? Wake me up when we're wherever we're supposed to be." You yawned.

"Araso." He chuckled, taking a glance at your now sleeping form before focusing back on the road with a smile gracing his lips.

What seemed to be forever for you in your dreamland, in reality it was only around half an hour. HyunSeung parked your car and quietly got out leaving you in the car by yourself. Minutes later, HyunSeung came back to the car and woke you up.

"Yeobo, we're here. Ireona." HyunSeung said lightly shaking you as he unbuckled your seatbelt.

You grumbled, slowly opened your eyes and rubbing them.

"Where are we?" You asked him with a slight yawn.

"Close your eyes. I want it to be a surprise." HyunSeung smiled, helping you out of the car.

You pouted. "You know I don't like surprises."

"Gwaenchana. I'll be here with you this time....but I just hope you'll love it." HyunSeung muttered the last part to himself, closing the door and locking the car once you were out.

You sighed and gave in, closing your eyes. "You better not make me fall!"

"I won't, yeobo." HyunSeung chuckled, leading you somewhere. "Wait. Go up a step."

You did as instructed, then did it again after a few more steps, and then did it a few more times until he said stop so he could open the door. Once you heard a door open, HyunSeung had a hand on your shoulder while the other covered your eyes and lead you inside after telling you to step over something.

"Yeobo, where are we?" You asked trying to think of a place he would take you.

"Just wait. Only a few more steps." He chuckled, having you turn a corner before pulling you to a stop. "Okay. Are you ready?"

"Ready for what?" You asked still confused.

"Open your eyes." He said moving his hands away from you as you opened your eyes and looked around in amazement.

"Wah! This place is amazing!" You exclaimed, hugging HyunSeung. "How- No. When did you get this?"

HyunSeung smiled, happy that you like it. "It took me a while to plan this place out but it was finally finished being built a few weeks ago. I tried to make it a place so neither of us would have to worry about our baby falling down the stairs and after a series of designs later, this is the one."

"You planned this?" You asked surprised, looking up at him.

HyunSeung nodded with a smile. "I’ll admit I had a little help though."

You buried your face in his neck, hugging him and murmured, "You truly are the best thing that happened to me."
HyunSeung wrapped his arms around you and leaned his head against yours. "I should be the one saying that, yeobo."

"Moment ruiner." You mumbled as he chuckled and moved his head to look down at you with a smile.

"At least I hugged back." He kissed your forehead when you looked up. "Why don't you check the rest of our house? Then we can go out and find furniture for the rest of the rooms along with things to decorate the rooms."

"Ah! We get to buy baby clothes together!" You exclaimed happily.

"But that's when we find out the of the baby." HyunSeung chuckled before waving you off to look at the rest of the house. You grinned and walked off as he sat on the living room couch and flipped through the channels.

The house was a one story with four bedrooms, three bathrooms, two half bathrooms, a study, a game room, a basement, one two-car garage, and a porch on both the front and back yard.

"Wah~! Yeobo, everything is amazing!" You exclaimed still amazed by the house.

HyunSeung turned off the TV and walked over to you. "I'm glad you like it."

"Correction. Not like, I love it!" You grinned hugging him again.

"Then I'm glad you love it." HyunSeung chuckled and kissed your forehead. "Umma said she wanted to come and visit sometime along with Geurim, is that okay?"

"Eomeonim? Of course it's okay! It's been a while since I last saw them." You smiled up at him.

"Sometimes I wonder who you love more..." HyunSeung jealously murmured.

"Your sister of course!" You joked.

"Yah." HyunSeung glared.

You just smiled and laughed. "I'm just kidding."

HyunSeung smiled.

"I love Ji the most." You grinned causing HyunSeung to frown. "After you."

HyunSeung eyed you then asked, "Who's before me?"

"My family of course! And Jin's...and Doojoon's...and Fate's...Then you!" You piped in happily.

HyunSeung shook his head in amusement with a smile on his face. "As long as I'm there somewhere I'm okay."

"Shall we go now?" You grinned.

"Araso." HyunSeung laughed grabbing the keys and walking with you out of the house.


ASDFGHJKL; OMG I don't know what to say anymore.
Fudge! Literally, I've been up since almost 2 in the morning because of this song.
I fangirled for ... since the MV was released XD
So I'm dead beat. Two more chapters though!
Don't forget to comment, yeah? Greatly appreciated~ :D