But you love me, right?

✯ I Can’t Believe He’s Still My 4D Prince

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

JinWook thought for a bit about what you answered then asked, "Exactly, what place did you visit?"

You had a grin on your face so wide that Fate had a hint of why. "Oppa...He got a house!"

"Wah! He finally showed you!" Minjung exclaimed in glee. "It's been weeks since it's been finished!"

"Chincha? Aigo. But it's sooooo nice!" You boasted.

Fate laughed. "Let's just start rehearsal."


The next day came and you went to the hospital to get another check up to see if it was still okay to go on with the encore concert.

"Shūshu~~!" You chimed once you saw JinWook's uncle walk in the room you were waiting in.

He just chuckled and greeted you. "It's nice to see you too, Jae."

"So what's the result?" You asked with a grin.

"You're fine. You can go ahead with the rehearsal and the concert. But knowing you, you have to ease it down. Don't overwork yourself again. Araso?" He stared you down.

"Yeh." You chimed and slightly bowed.

"And tell Jīnlóng that his mother wants him to visit."

"Ne. I'll see you after the concert." You waved and nodded.

"Oh! And have fun out there." He smiled as you nodded and walked out.

Within minutes, you were out of the hospital and already heading over to the venue where Fate's encore concert will be held. As soon as you were at the concert venue, Fate quickly got ready for rehearsals.

Hours passed and there's now an hour until the concert starts.

You, being the one who loves to give freebies, decided Fate should be dressed in costumes and hand out backstage passes to the fans that would give you all hugs.

"Kaja~!" You chimed dressed(back) up, ready to welcome the fans and pulled your mask up.

"Yeh." JinWook sighed pulling his mask up and his hood down to cover his eyes, feeling uncomfortable in what he was wearing.

"Why couldn't we pick out our own? I mean, look at me! I'm the worst one out of us!" Taehoon complained, dramatically turning around to show you what he was wearing(back) before putting his mask up as well.

 You rolled your eyes and answered, "Because the fans know our style and I already got one that was your style!" You chimed after pulling your mask down and holding up a tiger costume.

"You got us all one, didn't you?" Minki asked with a brow raised before pulling his mask up like the rest of Fate, trying not to complain about what he was wearing like the others.

"Probably." Minjung answered with a yawn through her mask, as she put on her costume(back).

You just grinned letting them know their answer was right.

"Come on, you five. Everyone is starting to enter." Your managers told the five of you.

"Yeh~" You chimed putting your mask up as Fate headed out to find the fans entering the venue.

Once Fate at the entrance of the venue, you all pulled your hoods down to cover your eyes and pulled your masks up if they weren't already. Fate then walked up to random fans and asked them for a hug. Around forty five minutes of chatting and walking around with fans while handing out the backstage passes, Fate headed backstage to start getting ready for the concert.

"Ten minutes!" The stage director exclaimed poking his head in the dressing room.

Fate nodded at each other and formed a circle making sure there was room behind them then put one of their feet in the middle with yours at the bottom.

"One, two, three! Let's party!" You all exclaimed and did a backflip before running off to the under part of the stage.

During the concert, there were plenty of cheers, laughs, chants and tears. Fate partied on stage and brought a few fans along with them before giving them backstage passes. Fate also did a few solo stages and talks in between them.

When it was finally the end, Fate walked to the center of the stage and said your goodbyes.

"Yeoreobun, we'd like to thank you so much for coming here tonight and the other two days. As we always say, Fate would be nothing without you. You all are our strength and weakness. Whether we are dating or married or still even single, we promise that we will we continue to make music for you." Taehoon said with a smile. "Thank you again for coming to the concert!"

As Taehoon finished, Minjung then said her goodbye speech, "First of all, I hope you all promise that you will try stand by us no matter what happens. Because no matter what, we will always think about you. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for coming here today. Thank you for being amazing fans."

"We promise!" Everyone exclaimed as tears started to brim on some of their eyes.

"Aigo. You two are so emotional. Don't say goodbye like that. You two make it seem like we're never coming back. This is supposed to be a fun and cheery concert." Minki shook his head at the two while you and Jinwook laughed at Minjung’s and Taehoon’s reactions. "Anyways, everyone if you want to know the real reason why the two are acting like this I'll tell you. This will be the last time in a whole that Fate will be standing on stage like this. As you all know, Jae's pregnant so she'll be taking time off to spend with her new family. Inhyuk will still be doing dramas and all but Jae will be staying home taking care of her baby when it's born. However, don't be sad because you never know out of Fate who will be making a comeback. So enjoy the rest of the songs and head home safely! Thank you all for coming here! Destiny, Saranghaeyo~!"

You took a deep breath and started to speak. "Destiny! Did you have fun?"

The fans cheered in response causing you to grin.

"Awesome! I'll try to make my speech short so Mushu over here has more to talk about." You laughed, nudging JinWook. "But that probably won’t happen. Anyways, like the rest of Fate, I sincerely thank you all for being here. Though I wasn't here for five of the eight years with Fate, I hope I was still somewhere in your hearts. And even though I wasn't promoting as someone in Fate, I hoped you all still watched me on TV through the dramas and CFs. Even when I'm not going to be promoting for a while now, I hope you'll still think of me. I promise to make the upcoming albums for whoever is next be the best they are. I promise and hope they will meet up to your expectations. Destiny, I along with Fate sincerely love you all a lot. Please don't forget us and stay with us to the end. Only when Fate is with Destiny, we truly are the best. Destiny, Saranghaeyo. Neomu neomu saranghaeyo! Stay safe when getting home!"

"I can't beat that but I'll still take my turn." JinWook shrugged with a charming smile causing the girls and a few guys in the crowd to scream. "Honestly, I don't really know what to say. The only thing I can really say right now is thank you all so much for being with us for the past eight years. I know I'm still not the person who talks a lot but I really am thankful for you all to stick by us this long. When we have another comeback together, I on the behalf of Fate will guarantee it will be a comeback you will never forget. Um...Make sure you all head home safely."

You whispered something in his ear causing him to hesitantly nod and sigh.

"Destiny~, Saranghaeyo~! Ang~!" JinWook used aegyo then immediately squatted down, covering his face in shame.

You laughed and flipped your mic before speaking, "That's my gift for you, Destiny. Mushu probably won't use aegyo now because of that but that's okay. I'll secretly record him using aegyo and show you all."

Fate excluding JinWook laughed along with the fans.

"Before we end this concert, I want to show you all a video Fate put together for you all." You smiled, sitting on the floor of stage as Fate followed suit. The lights dimmed down and a video started to play on the LED screen.

The video showed clips of Fate through the years messing around backstage and the times they hung out with the fans along with aegyo wars Fate had with the fans at the fan meets and the backstage of concerts. The video also had small messages of each of you telling the fans to never give up their dreams, cherish those around them no matter how difficult the times are, have fun with what they do, and how much the fans mean to Fate. The fans laughed and cried at the video and by the end of it, almost all of the fans and Fate had tears in their eyes.

Fate stood back up when the lights turned back on and the LED screen turned black.

"Yeoreobun, our precious and loyal fans, Destinies, Fate loves you all so much." You smiled, wiping a tear from your eye. "But instead of getting pretty emotional, let's finish this concert up with a bang and party, arachi?"

Fate finished the last two encore stages with a bang by confetti and fireworks being shot out along with the fans to play with the holograms. By the end of the concert, fans left the venue but stuck around a little hoping for a few autographs and pictures while the fans with backstage passes went backstage. After chatting, signing autographs, and taking pictures with the fans, Fate changed back in their normal clothes and headed out of the venue to see more fans waiting for you five to walk out. You all bowed and took a few more pictures along with signing their things before heading back to the dorm.

As soon as Fate reached the dorm, you put Inhyuk to sleep in his room since he was tired and by the time you came back downstairs, Beast was sitting in the living room with food and movies.

"Oppa!" You chimed happily, running to him and wrapping your arms around him.

HyunSeung immediately smiled, hugging you back and kissed your forehead. "Hey, baby. Great job out there."

"Take your mushiness somewhere where we can't see or hear it." Taehoon complained.

You scoffed and stuck your tongue out at him. "Don't be jelly!"

"I'm not. I just find this very disturbing to watch. Beast would agree. Excluding HyunSeung Hyung of course." Taehoon rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." You pouted as HyunSeung chuckled and kissed your cheek.

"So where's Inhyukie?" Junhyung asked.

"I just put him to sleep since we just got back." You answered.

The maknae line complained, "Aw. We wanted to play with him."

You laughed and sat down on the couches causing everyone to follow suit. "You can play with Hyuk again tomorrow."

The maknae line grumbled incoherent complaints.


Nine and a half months passed and you along with your new born baby had been discharged from the hospital. You and HyunSeung moved in the house HyunSeung designed for your new family about a week after you were discharged. At this time, HyunSeung had his baby girl in his arms smiling at her affectionately.

"Aigo. Yeobo, Hyunjoo looks like you!" HyunSeung chimed sitting on the couch.

You sighed and whipped up a dinner as if there was a party going on. "You've said that ever since I gave birth, babe."

"But it's true!" HyunSeung laughed causing Hyunjoo to giggle.

Ding-Dong.

"Babe, can you open the door, please?" You asked from in the kitchen.

"Araso." HyunSeung responses getting up to get the door.

"Umma!!!" Inhyuk yelled running inside with Beast behind them.

"No running, baby." You called from the kitchen as Inhyuk came walked to the kitchen and hugged you.

"Mian, Umma." Inhyuk pouted.

You laughed and kissed his forehead, then noticed the rest of Beast and Fate still at the door. "Come on in. Food's almost done."

"Umma! I miss your food!" Minki complained.

"Samchon! She's my umma!" Inhyuk whined.

You shook your head with a laugh, walking in the living room. "Food's ready. You guys can use the table in the living room since there's no room here in the dining room."

"Komawo, Jae." They all chorused as Minjung took Hyunjoo away from HyunSeung before walking to the kitchen with the rest.

HyunSeung grinned and walked over to you wrapping his arms around your waist, pulling you close to him. "Yeobo.."

You squirmed as he kissed your neck. "Geumanhae." [Stop it.]

HyunSeung chuckled and dragged you off to the master room, away from the others.

"Yah. What are you-"

HyunSeung slammed his lips against yours, shutting you up then pulled away. ". Why do you look so y?!"

"Mwoh? I'm in your- oh." You said understanding.

"Please change before we make you have another kid." HyunSeung pleaded.

You chuckled and kissed his lips. "Fine. Just get off."

"Yeh." HyunSeung grinned, moving off of you wan walking to the bed and laying down.

You looked over at him with a brow raised. "Are you going to watch me?"

HyunSeung just nodded with a sly smirk.

You rolled your eyes at him and took your shirt off, turning around and looking for another.

". You still got them." HyunSeung cursed in amazement.

"Got what?" You asked grabbing a tank top and tossing it on the bed, looking for a pair of sweats.

"Abs. You look y with them." HyunSeung stated staring at you hungrily.

You turned away from the closet and looked over at him, "Are you kidding me?"

"What?" He asked defensively. "It's true. Besides, there's another reason why I dragged you in here."

You looked at him and noticed a bulge in his pants before looking back up at his face. "Are you serious?"

HyunSeung sheepishly laughed and nodded.

"Quick. But that's it." You sighed climbing on the bed and ing his jeans.

After your little session with HyunSeung, you walked back over to the closet to grab some sweats and change into the tank top you tossed on the bed while HyunSeung took a picture of your abs without you knowing and posted it on twitter using your account but signing his name to tell the fans that he posted it.


AegiJjang: Heh~ My baby still got it. Her hubby was here. ㅋ [Insert picture of Jae's abs]


"Yah. Jang HyunSeung." You glared at him as he finally looked up from his phone.

HyunSeung blinked once he saw your expression and sheepishly apologized. "Mian~"

"Aish." You shook your head at him and walked out.

HyunSeung scrambled off the bed and ran over to you after stumbling a bit. "Baby, mianhae~"

You just sighed and shook your head at him before stopping and turning around to face him.

"Honestly, I can't believe I fell for a 4D prince like you."

"But you love me, right?" HyunSeung grinned wrapping his arms around you.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, tiptoeing to kiss his lips and pulled away with a smile gracing your lips. "Of course I do."

"Good. Because I love you too." He said pecking your lips again.

"Geez. Even in your own house the two of you are cheesy and touchy as ever!" Taehoon complained as Beast and Fate laughed.


Wah~ So this is the end~
I'm sorry if this wasn't a good ending.
It was kinda rushed because I wanted to finish it.
Plus, Beast's comeback! So yeah :P
I'm not going to be making an epilogue because of various reasons.
One of which, I don't know what I'd write in it.
Two, I'm lazy.
And three, I'm busy spazzing about Beast.
Oh! And if you're goign to watch the MV make sure you watch it on beastofficial!
Don't forget to comment and vote for my next story~