You should think of something soon.

✯ I Can’t Believe He’s Still My 4D Prince

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

You smiled and kissed Inhyuk’s forehead. "If there's any trouble, call me. There's a notepad in my bag. You know the one I always write in? The last twenty to thirty pages are all about Inhyuk. So read those."

"Aish. Calm down. Nothing bad will happen." Taehoon rolled his eyes. "Stop being an ahjumma. Fate knows how to take care of kids."

"Aish. You- Fine. We'll be going then. Thanks, Tai." You grinned as Hanhae started walking out of the room with the other three following while Taehoon walked back over to Fate with Inhyuk following behind him.


[With Beast.]

Countless hours passed as the guys were watching the videos of Inhyuk's first years of life. But when the videos were finished, HyunSeung threw a fit and started banging his head against the wall again.

"Seung, will you stop already?" Doojoon demanded, pulling HyunSeung away from the wall. "Banging your head against the wall won't solve anything."

DongWoon nodded and added, "Hyung's right. Let's just go visit Fate Ent and see if she's there."

“When should we-” KiKwang started.

"Kaja." JunHyung said leading the way out of the dorm.

'What if she's not there?' Beast thought following JunHyung out the door.

When Beast arrived at Fate Ent, they went straight to the practice studio to find Fate playing with a little boy.

"OMO! That's the kid in the video, Hyung." YoSeob said in surprise.

DongWoon piped in, "It has to be Inhyuk."

"It is. I'm guessing Jae sent the videos." JinWook called out from behind the six causing them to jump in surprise.

"Yah. Stop doing that." Beast complained at him.

"Well, if you stopped snooping around, maybe I wouldn't be doing it." He shrugged. "Now HyunSeung, go in there and play with your child. He's been wanting to meet his Appa."

HyunSeung blinked then nodded. "Eo..."

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Minki smirked with Inhyuk on his back.

HyunSeung mustered up some courage and smirked back, "I'm here to see my son."

"Appa?" Inhyuk's eyes brightened.

HyunSeung smiled at Inhyuk and nodded. "Eum. Inhyuk-ah, I'm your Appa."

"Wah! Appa Jjang!" Inhyuk grinned.

Minki chuckled and set Inhyuk down causing him to run up to HyunSeung.

"Are you really my Appa?" Inhyuk asked cautiously despite being really excited.

"Ne. Wae? You don't believe me?" HyunSeung chuckled, squatting down to Inhyuk's height.

"Aniyo. Umma showed me pictures of you before." Inhyuk shook his head, grinning. "But you hurt Umma and I want you to apologize to her."

Taehoon chuckled. "What a devious yet smart kid. No one even told him what happened."

HyunSeung turned to Taehoon. "She never told him we argued?"

"No, she did. She just never said who made her cry." JinWook answered. "Hyuk, just pieced everything together."

"Umma said you two argued and I won't see you for a while. Did you make up with her?" Inhyuk asked HyunSeung.

HyunSeung sighed and shook his head. "Not yet."

"Then I don't want to see Appa until Umma forgives you." Inhyuk turned away, crossing his arms.

Fate laughed.

"As heartbreaking as it is, I think Inhyuk has a point." Taehoon smirked.

Minjung added, "You did argue with her and he is mommy's little angel. So I think you should apologize to Jae first."

"Then where is she?" HyunSeung asked Fate.

"She's with Phantom and most likely going to Infinite's place later." Minki said.

"Infinite? Why?" DongWoon asked.

"She's having her friends feature in her comeback album." Minjung answered.

"Then wouldn't it be more of a collaboration?" Doojoon asked.

"Aniyo. The featurings with her friends are going to be a secret cd in either part one or two of her albums." JinWook answered.

"Actually there's a different one in both." A voice answered with a few people behind them.

"Umma!" Inhyuk happily exclaimed, running up to you.

"Aigo. Baby, were you good?" You asked Inhyuk, squatting down to his level.

Inhyuk nodded, hugging you. "Yes, mommy!"

"Good. Are you hungry?" You asked him.

Inhyuk shook his head. "Boba!"

"Araso. Kaja." You smiled, then turned to Fate. "You guys want anything?"

"You know what we like." They chorused.

"Araso. I'll be back soon. Do you guys want anything?" You asked the group of five behind you.

"No, it's fine." They shook their heads.

"Fine. Your choice. If you need anything, just ask Fate." You smiled before leaving with Inhyuk, ignoring Beast on your way out.

"Did she just ignore you?" One of the five asked Beast surprised.

Taehoon laughed and answered for them.

"She did. HyunSeung and Jae got into an argument earlier today." JinWook stretched.

"About?" Another of the five asked.

"Yunho, don't worry about it. Just head over to the production ro- Oh wait...She locks it when she isn't using it... Uh.." Taehoon paused.

"Hyung-deul, you can head over go one of the vocal rooms if you wish. The vocal rooms are on both this floor and the next. The dance studios are only on this floor; however there are multiple of them. Feel free to tour around the building." JinWook politely said helping Taehoon out causing everyone except Fate to be surprised by his sudden professionalism.

"Araso." Yunho nodded as the four followed behind him.

"How-" Everyone tried to ask until JinWook cut them off and said, "If you really need me, I'll be on the seventh floor."

JinWook walked out without giving anyone a second glance and remained quiet on his way out.

“Are all five of them back together?” Minjung asked confused, referring to TVXQ.

Taehoon shrugged. “It’s possible. Jae’s just that amazing.”

Minki rolled his eyes. “Or she just has a partnership with SM Ent.”

“And many other companies.” JunHyung pointed out.

"So changing topic, how are you going to make it up to Jae?" Taehoon smirked at HyunSeung.

"Honestly, I'm not sure. JunHyung just dragged all of us here." HyunSeung sighed.

"You should think of something soon." Minki shrugged. "I hear she's still trying to find a vocalist for her title track."

"I thought Hanhae Oppa was-" Minjung started as Taehoon shook his head.

"She changed her mind." Taehoon mentioned. “Sure she likes Hanhae and all but I think she’s waiting for a certain person.”

"You guys are sadistic." Doojoon chuckled shaking his head.

"The two maknaes are worse." Taehoon shrugged. "Now, what are you going to do?"

"Your one winning key turned away from you so now what?" Minjung asked.

"Aish. I was hoping Inhyuk would help me too." HyunSeung sighed. "What should I do?"

"Easy. Be classy. Take her out for dinner. Give her a bouquet of flowers. Spend time together. Do something fun. Maybe you can even go on some kind of scavenger hunt and propose to her." Minjung answered. "She loves you as much as you love her. She'll forgive you somehow."

"Or you can do it the easy way and do what you always do." Taehoon gave HyunSeung a smirk.

KiKwang laughed. "I told you, Hyung!"

"But whenever we argue she starts throwing things at me." HyunSeung groaned.

"That's only because you add unnecessary comments that make her even more mad at you." JunHyung pointed out, rolling his eyes.

Minki added, "Just lose a fight for once, Hyung."

"Or just pin her down." Taehoon shrugged.

"We're out of here." The twins shook their heads, walking out.

"Ah...the innocence of kids." Taehoon chuckled as the door shut close.

"What do you mean innocence?" DongWoon asked confused.

"They never watched what you guys watch." Taehoon laughed.

"What about you?" Beast asked curiously.

Taehoon shook his head. "First time last month. Anyways, are there any questions about Jae before she gets back?"

HyunSeung shook his head as an idea popped up causing him to grin.

"What are you planning, Hyung?" YoSeob asked curiously.

"You'll find out later." HyunSeung answered quickly walking out.


asdfghjkl; I should've updated earlier but...
I guess you can say I was busy since I was with family :)
It's been a while since my family went out together.
Haha. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter.
Sorry if it was short. I'm going back to school tomorrow ;~;
I don't think I'll be expecting a lot of comments.
Only because I don't think this chapter was very good...
Uhm...But I still hope you can leave a small comment or so.

Now here's some Ilhoon. heheh~ I've been thinking of doing a story for him after this.