Stay with me.

✯ I Can’t Believe He’s Still My 4D Prince

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"You should spend a little less time with Jae. You're starting to get clingy." Doojoon chuckled.

"Yah." HyunSeung semi-glared.

"Leave him be." KiKwang chuckled. "Hyung, come on. Let's go through the choreo one more time."

"But my-"

"She willingly went with him." JunHyung pointed out.

"Come on." YoSeob laughed steering Beast to the practice studio.


[With You.]

Almost two hours passed of you spending time with Ilhoon in the recording room. When the two finished up recording three and a half songs, you both headed to the practice room where BtoB was.

"Ah! My favorite actress is here~!" Minhyuk exclaimed running up to you and hugging you.

"Annyeong, Oppa." You smiled hugging him back.

"Noona, have you been with Ilhoon Hyung this whole time?" Sungjae asked as you nodded.

"Come practice with us!" Peniel grinned dragging you to the middle and showing you the steps.

Another hour passed and you were now with Beast at Cube Studio in the lounge. You fell asleep lying down with HyunSeung as Beast was playing a game with each other to which you and HyunSeung were uninterested in.

After a little while, one of the Beast members finally noticed the two of you sleeping and decided to hack into your twitter account.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" YoSeob asked unsure.

"It's fine." KiKwang chuckled as JunHyung hacked into your phone to get to your twitter account.

"Besides, we're the ones posting it onto her account. The fans will know they aren't doing anything bad." Doojoon added as JunHyung took a picture of himself with you and HyunSeung sleeping in the background.

"As if they can do anything worse tha-" DongWoon started until JunHyung cut him off.

"Don't you dare even finish what you'll say." JunHyung grumbled, posting the picture.


AegiJjang: ㅋㅋㅋ HyunHye sleeping in Cube Studio. It looks like they fell asleep while Beast was messing around. [Insert Picture Link Here]

@AegiJjang Awww~~~~ They look so adorable together. JunHyung Oppa looks the best though.

@AegiJjang I spy something with my little eye~ ㅎㅎㅎ

Fan: @AegiJjang Oppa, isn't Jade's phone locked though?

AegiJjang: @Fan Ne. But only I know Jae's passcode. It's really easy honestly. ㅋㅋㅋ

Fan: @AegiJjang ASDFGHJKL;LKJHGFDSA OPPAR RESPONDED TO ME! <3 Saranghae~! :D

@AegiJjang @ChaoJin96 @TwinKi @TwinJungie @ChocoHoon89 Did Noona get two more tattoos?!

@AegiJjang @ChaoJin96 @TwinKi @TwinJungie @ChocoHoon89 No way! Unnie has a navel piercing?!

ChaoJin96: @Joker891219 Hyung, when she wakes up tell her to come back so we can practice.

Joker891219: @ChaoJin96 I will.

@AegiJjang Jade must move a lot when she sleeps if her shirt went that far up. But I got to admit, her abs are amazing.

@AegiJjang I second that abs comment! No one can beat Jade in the abs category. It's a good thing her chest stopped her shirt from going any farther.

babospmc: @Joker891219 You're on her account again?

Joker891219: @babospmc Ne, Hyung~ Isn’t naui yeodongsaeng gwiyeobji? [Isn’t my little sister cute?]


"Yah. Leave my phone alone, Oppa." You mumbled with your eyes closed.

Beast looked at you in confusion debating if you were sleep talking of not.

"Yah. Stop staring. It feels uncomfortable." You mumbled.

Beast looked at each other and nodded. ‘She's awake.’

"Why are you awake?" KiKwang asked you.

"Something touched my face." You grumbled.

"Ah..." JunHyung nodded. "JinWook said you should go back since you're awake. He said you guys need to practice."

You groaned and rubbed your eyes. "I don't wanna."

"Well, you could stay with us and give us a sneak peek at what you’re practicing." DongWoon suggested.

"Do you have a guitar or keyboard?" You asked as Beast nodded. "Araso."

You tried to get up but HyunSeung tightened his hold on you, making you stay lying down.

"Andwae. Go back to sleep." HyunSeung huskily murmured.

"Baby, come on. I'm going to show the guys a sneak peak to Fate's album." You said, turning around to face him.

"Shiro. Stay with me. You don't need to show them anything." HyunSeung whined.

"Fine. Stay here and sleep. I can go instead." You rolled your eyes.

"Andwae. I want you with me." HyunSeung pouted.

"You've had her last night!" Beast complained. "Let us hog her today!"

"Yeobo, I'll make dinner for you later." You negotiated.

"What if we don't have time together for dinner?" HyunSeung grumbled.

"Then I'll sneak over." You smiled, then kissed his lips. "Now can I go?"

HyunSeung sighed and let you go. "Fine."

"Komawo, Yeobo." You smiled, giving him another kiss before walking off with Beast to where the guitar and piano were.

"When did you learn how to play guitar?" YoSeob asked you.

You eye smiled and answered, "I'm the one who taught Inhyuk."

"But you didn't know how." KiKwang pointed out.

You shrugged. "I learned along the way."

"From who?" DongWoon rose a brow.

You smiled. "From a professional."

Before Doojoon could ask a question about your guitar lessons, JunHyung cut in handing you a guitar asking, "Can we just hear the preview of the song?"

"You're not going to listen to the title track though." You said taking the guitar and tuning it before you played a preview of the song.

After you played the preview, Beast was jawdropped, smirking in satisfaction or smiling in approval.

"Cheonjae, you've done well." JunHyung ruffled your hair as you grinned. [Genius; also a play on words: cheon = good,  jae = OC’s name]

"Am I allowed to guess and say Fate is going to be a band for this comeback?" DongWoon grinned.

You nodded and answered, "Yup. And we're going to play live."


One~
Two or three to go~
I hope you'll comment for I won't be updating for a while after these...
P.S. Does anyone else love Amber like I do? XD