I fell asleep...

✯ I Can’t Believe He’s Still My 4D Prince

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

JinWook rolled his eyes and answered, "Because she's waiting until there's a reason for her to go at you. Now, can we start?"

"Yeah." Taehoon nodded as JinWook played the background music.

"So you guys are just going to hang out here until Jae comes so you can get free food?" Minjung asked Beast.

"Yeah. Pretty much." They nodded.

"Sounds like something you guys would do." Minki shook his head.


[Jae’s Production Room.]

Half an hour later of Fate recording, you came back with food and dessert.

"Oh! Ice cream!" Minjung exclaimed.

"Food first then dessert." You said setting the food on the table and putting the ice cream in the freezer.

"Araso." Minjung sighed.

"Help yourselves." You told Beast, taking the food out of the bags.

"You're not surprised we're here?" DongWoon asked.

You shook your head. "I heard you guys in the other room."

"Aw man. And to think we were really quiet." YoSeob sighed.

"Just eat." You chuckled and switched places with JinWook. "How's recording?"

"Why don't you take a listen?" JinWook said walking over to the table full of food.

You sat in front of the computer and put your headphones on to listen to the recordings.

As Fate and Beast were eating, you suddenly asked, "Did you guys half- this?"

"Does it really sound like it?" Taehoon asked with a sigh.

"Yeah, it does." You nodded, taking off the headphones and setting them aside.

'Woah...That's harsh...' Beast thought surprised.

Fate sighed and continued eating in silence.

"When you're done, go over the notes and lyrics again." You said sliding over to the table to grab a plate full of food then sliding back to your computer and putting your headphones back on, blocking out everything.

Once JunHyung saw you press play, he asked Fate, "Is she always been like this during recording?"

Fate shook their heads simultaneously.

“She’s probably only like this because it's been a long time since we've had a comeback.” Minki answered. "I really can’t blame Jae for being like this."

Minjung nodded in agreement. "Jae wants this one to be perfect since we're trying a new concept and it's been a while like Mѐng said."

"Besides, if you’ve seen Jae when she's really sensitive, you'll understand that she's much worse than this." JinWook added chuckling.

"Do you know what your plans are after your comeback?" Doojoon asked

Fate shrugged. "Probably a world tour starting October or November."

"Then what about Inhyuk?" HyunSeung asked.

"He'll be with my parents." You answered with your eyes never leaving the computer screen.

"Yeobo-"

"HyunSeung, leave Jae alone for a bit. I think she's getting tired." Taehoon said once he saw you increase the volume.

"Tired?" Beast questioned.

"Jae stayed up late last night due to urgent matters." JinWook answered.

Beast rose their eyebrows in confusion. "Urgent matters?"

"She had to rush over to one of her other companies because things were getting out of hand."

All of a sudden, everyone heard a light thud and turned in your direction.

"About time." KiKwang laughed as you were fast asleep at the desk with your plate completely finished next to you.

"I'll bri-"

Taehoon shook his head. "It's cool. Just lower the volume."

"Did Inhyuk open any of his presents yet?" JunHyung asked as HyunSeung lowered the volume for you.

"Nope. He's probably going to in the morning." Taehoon chuckled.

"Do you know how his past birthdays were?" DongWoon asked as Fate shook their heads.

"We haven't been to any of them but Inhyuk always said they were amazing and fun." Minjung smiled.

"That's because Jae knows how to make the best parties." KiKwang laughed.

Almost an hour later, Fate and Beast finished eating and Fate moved your sleeping self over to the couch on HyunSeung'a lap before going over the lyrics.

"No, Mina. You're half a beat too slow. Mèng, half a beat too fast. And Hyuk, stop mumbling. You're not even in the first verse." JinWook rolled his eyes.

"Ne." Fate nodded, going over the lyrics again.

Beast looked at each other impressed by Fate's dedication and hard work.

Almost an hour later, Fate decided to start recording the song over but by the time they were finished, it was already sunrise.

"Umma!" Inhyuk walked in the production room, rubbing his eyes.

You groaned and turned around from your laying position, moving closer to HyunSeung.

"Appa!" Inhyuk called out, opening his eyes to find both the Beast and Fate members sprawled out in the room fast asleep.

HyunSeung grumbled a bit and continued sleeping.

"Yah!" Inhyuk yelled causing a few of both the Fate and Beast members to get up.

"What's going on?" JinWook groaned sitting up.

"Jiùjiu, qǐchuángle! Wǒ fēicháng è!" Inhyuk complained. [Uncle, wake up! I’m extremely hungry!]

"Nǐ yào chī shénme?" JinWook asked yawning. [What do you want to eat?]

"Molla." Inhyuk pouted.

JinWook thought for a bit and asked, "Nǐ yào chī bāozhōu ma?" [Do you want to eat porridge?]

Inhyuk's face brightened. "Wǒ yào! Wǒ yào!" [I want! I want!]

JinWook chuckled and got up stretching. "Zǒu ba." [Let’s go.]

"What about jiùjiu, āyí, hé māma?" [What about uncle, auntie, and mom?]

"I'll wake them up. Go ahead to the cafeteria." JinWook chuckled ruffling Inhyuk's already messed up hair.

"Okay, Jiùjiu." Inhyuk nodded and walked out.

"Yah. Ireona." JinWook said smacking Fate with a pillow.

"Yah!" The twins exclaimed. "What's that for?!"

"Get up and wake the others. Inhyuk is already in the cafeteria." JinWook said walking out.

"To think he'd cut us some slack." Minki groaned.

"He was up past us." Minjung reasoned out to her brother.

"I guess." Minki sighed and got up to stretch before waking everyone up...or at least attempting.

"Aish. Why is it always the couple who is the hardest to wake up?" Minjung complained.

"Because they're both heavy sleepers." Taehoon chuckled and walked out with the rest of Beast.

"Good luck." Doojoon chuckled before walking out.

The twins looked at each other in determination and tried their best to get the two of you up.


Meanwhile downstairs with JinWook and Inhyuk.

"Ahjussi, can you make a whole pot of porridge and an American breakfast for more than twelve, please?" JinWook asked the chef.

"Ne." The chef bowed and started cooking.

"Jiùjiu, jīntiān wǒmen zài zuò shénme?" Inhyuk asked already sitting at the table. [Uncle, what are we doing today?]

JinWook shrugged. "Bù zhīdào. Fate will probably practice." [I don't know.]

"If Jae likes what we recorded that is." Taehoon added walking over to them.

"Do you think Jae will like it?" JinWook asked.

"She probably will. You guys worked hard on it." JunHyung chuckled.

Taehoon sighed. "Let's hope Jae likes it."

"Don't worry." KiKwang smiled. "I'm confident that Jae will like it."

"Who knows? Maybe she'll let you guys off for the day if she loves it." Doojoon joked.

Fate rolled their eyes. "Sure."

"Umma!" Inhyuk exclaimed happily, running over and giving you a hug.

"Annyeong, adeul." You smiled, picking him up and fixing his hair.

Inhyuk giggled. "Umma neomu yeppeo~"

"Aigo~ you're turning into your father. He says the same thing." You laughed and kissed Inhyuk's cheek.

"Like father like son." HyunSeung chuckled, giving you a peck on the lips.

You rolled your eyes and walked over to the table, sitting next to JinWook. "He's getting cheesier and cheesier by the day."

"You don't like it?" JinWook laughed.

"I think I need to be away from him for a while." You shrugged.

"What about Inhyuk?" Taehoon asked.

You sighed. "I don't know."

"You're doing after you're married huh?" Taehoon asked.

You shrugged. "I probably just need a break from this whole idol lifestyle. A honeymoon sound good right now."

"Well, you haven't really had much of a break anyways since you got back." JinWook pointed out.

"When's the concert?" Minki asked you three.

You shrugged and thought for a second before answering, "Latest will probably be in January or February."

"When's the wedding?" Taehoon asked.

"October." You answered.

"Three months?!"

You shrugged again. "Why? When do you want it?"

"Molla." They shrugged as you rolled your eyes.

"Yeobo~!" HyunSeung cooed as Beast and Fate cringed.

You sighed. "Annyeong."

"Baby girl!" A voice called out.

You looked over to the voice and immediately grinned, giving Inhyuk to HyunSeung and running over to the voice. You then jumped on the person causing them to stumble a bit but they regained their balance.

"Jay!" You exclaimed happily, squishing his cheeks.

"Yah." He laughed.

"How come he gets greetings like that?" HyunSeung grumbled as Inhyuk laughed.

"Mom, Dad's jealous." Inhyuk grinned.

"Tell him he shouldn't." You smirked.

Jay miles and waved at Inhyuk before turning back to you. "How was taking care of the kid?"

"Ahjussi, I have a name." Inhyuk sassed him.

Jay laughed. "I know you do, Jason."

"That's better." Inhyuk smiled.

"So what are you here for?" You asked Jay.

"I heard you were preparing for a comeback with Fate and I just wanted to check it out." Jay answered finally putting you down once he saw HyunSeung looking mad.

"Ah...I don't know how it went. I fell asleep..." You shrugged and walked back to everyone with Jay following.

Jay laughed at you. "That sounds exactly like something you'd do."

"Shut up." You shoved him off the bench as he kept laughing.

"You two..." JunHyung shook his head as Beast laughed.

"You know, I've always been wondering...why do you always use Jae in your videos instead of some other random girl?" Minjung asked Jay.

Jay stopped laughing but let out a small sheepish chortle. "I'm just comfortable around her."

Taehoon rose a brow. "A little too comfortable if we look back to the Welcome MV. I wonder what she was thinking during that scene."

"Yah! I was thinking of HyunSeung and HyunSeung only! Neoneun babo!" You yelled at him. [You idiot!]

Taehoon ignored you and asked Jay, "Do you like Jae?"

"Nah. She's just my baby girl." Jay smiled, ruffling your already messed up hair.

Minki smirked. "And by baby girl you mean...?"

"A sister." Jay answered then added, "A really close sister. It's like we're inseparable."

Fate nodded in understanding.

"Why do you feature for everyone else except for us?" DongWoon asked you.

"Two reasons." You answered.

"Which are?" YoSeob asked with a brow raised.

You smiled. "One, you guys never ask so I take others' offers that I like."

"And the other?" KiKwang asked.

"You guys would probably make Oppa and I as a couple for revenge." You shuddered.

Doojoon rose a brow with a smirk on his face. "Which Oppa?"

"Junie." You stuck your tongue out in disgust.

"Hey, I'm good partner though!" JunHyung defensively opposed.

You smirked and let out a chuckle. "But your acting along with the others needs improvement."

"Oh come on." KiKwang complained. "You've had years of experience."

"Jin didn't and neither did Hyuk and they're their both better than you guys." You laughed.

"That's harsh, Jae." Jay shook his head.

"That's how she is in the morning until she gets food." Minjung chuckled as the chef came over with his assistants and placed the food on the tables before walking back into the kitchen.

"Dig in." Taehoon said as you immediately started eating.

"Next time just don't say anything so she won't think it's a race." Minki laughed.

"That's just Jae for you. Hyung, help yourself." JinWook told Jay.

"If you say so." Jay laughed.


Lst for now until I feel like updating again :P
LOL. Please do comment.
I might possibly make aniother update if you do :)
Hope you liked the chapter~ ^^