Ige mwoya?!

✯ I Can’t Believe He’s Still My 4D Prince

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

After your very intimate song, you quickly introduced B1A4 so Fate could take a quick break backstage.

"Everyone, give a warm welcome to the first artists signed into my company. Although most of them are older than me, they still listen to me. But I think that's because they're like family. Give it up for B1A4!" You grinned before running offstage to the back with your shirt as B1A4 came up.

B1A4 - What's Going On? and How Many Times
Twins (Jae on Piano) - The Tears Are Gone
Fate - Why Are You Like This?
Fate - This Summer

Before the next lineup of songs were finished, Fate kept picking on each other by pulling up or ripping each other’s shirts for the fans to see until they decided it was time to let out your secret and converse with fans.


"Woah. We got some y choreo going on here, huh?" Taehoon winked at you as the male fans cheered and whooped.

"Should we see her abs again?" Minki asked with a smirk as JinWook quietly went behind you while the males in the crowd cheered.

JinWook smirked and ripped open the shirt causing you to reflexively cover yourself as Fate laughed.

“YAH!” You exclaimed hitting JinWook who kept laughing.

What Minjung didn't know was her brother was right behind her and did the same as JinWook did to you.

The males cheered even more as Minjung quickly turned around and tried to hit her brother as he ran away from her laughing.

"Anyways, we have a few important things to tell you all. We know you might not like what were going to tell you and we really have thought this through." Taehoon started. "And after we tell you this, we understand if you don't want to be our fans anymore."

"What is it?" A fan yelled out.

"I...I'm married to HyunSeung Oppa..." You answered quite timidly, knowing the fans would be in uproar.

But that didn't happen.

The exact opposite happened with only a few of the fans disapproving.

The fans all cheered and chanted, "Chukhahaeyo!" [Congratulations.]

"But there's also another thing..." Minki said causing the chanting to cease.

"Jae..." Minjung started. "She has a son. And if you’re wondering, the wedding wasn't a shotgun wedding. In fact, her son just turned six."

“And if you’re wondering, Jae’s been married for half a year already.” Taehoon added with a smile and ruffled your hair. “Just looking at the two members that are in a relationship makes me think I should start dating like Ki over here or get married like Jae too.”

"Anyways, the father is her husband, which as you now know is HyunSeung Hyung. So don't worry. If you have any questions, feel free to yell them out right now." JinWook said.

The whole venue was quiet until a male fan yelled, "Gwaenchana! I still love you!"

A smile grew on your face causing the male fans to cheer and chant, "Gwaenchana!"

Tears of joy started to cascade down your face as you got on your knees and bowed to the fans. You stayed bowing for about three minutes then slowly got up and bowed again saying, "Kamsahamnida. Kamsahamnida."

You started to sob as Jinwook just pulled you in for a hug.

"Yeoreobun, we have two special guests here to introduce you to. One, most of you should know and the other you might know." Taehoon announced as HyunSeung and Inhyuk walked on stage.

HyunSeung and Inhyuk quickly went over to you as HyunSeung took you from JinWook's embrace and into his.

The fans cooed then quickly squealed when HyunSeung kissed your forehead.

"Man up, Hyung!" A fan from the crowd exclaimed causing you to giggle.

HyunSeung smirked, wrapping his arms around our waist and kissed you full on causing you to quickly calm down as the fans in the venue to cheer and chant, "HyunHye, Hwaiting!"

JinWook handed Inhyuk his mic knowing Inhyuk wanted to say something to the fans.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Child actor, Jang Inhyuk ibnida." Inhyuk bowed as fans squealed at Inhyuk's cuteness. "I hope you continue to be fans of Fate. Especially Umma."

"NE!" Almost all of the fans chimed as HyunSeung brought you offstage while JinWook took care of Inhyuk onstage.

“Actually I want to confess something too!” Minjung blurted out as Fate looked at her in shock, especially her brother.

“What are you doing?!” Minki mouthed to her as she just sheepishly smiled.

Minjung hesitantly stuttered out, “I-I-I’m dating too!”

“Mehk!” Minki looked at her with a look of despair.

Taehoon noticed Minjung looking at him for some help causing him to sigh. “Yeh, yeoreobun. Minjung here is also off the market.”

‘Aish…’ JinWook and Minki thought shaking their heads.

“I along with the rest of Fate understand that we’ll be losing a lot of fans from these confessions but we just want to be honest with all of you.” Taehoon professionally stated.

JinWook stepped up, trying to lighten the mood, “But at least you still have Tae who is single.”

“And you can’t forget our precious and handsome maknae.” Taehoon smirked causing many of the fans to scream and cheer in delight.

“Who is Minjung dating?!” A male ‘fan’ asked from the front.

“Yah. You know who.” Minki told the guy.

The guy smirked and laughed. “Do I?”

“Shikuro.” Minjung told the guys causing him to laugh a bit more causing many of the fans to be in a state of confusion.

“I’m sure almost all of you are wondering who that was, right?” Minki asked the fans causing them to scream in response. “Well, we’ll tell you at the fanmeet and you might see him.”

"Anyways, you all know what tomorrow is right?" Taehoon suddenly asked the fans, trying to stall a little bit more time for you to calm down backstage.

"EIGHT YEARS!" The fans yelled energetically as JinWook smirked, "Eight years of what?"

"EIGHT YEARS WITH FATE!" The fans yelled out causing Fate chuckled.

"Are you sure?" Minki asked with a smile.

"Ne!" The fans cheered as you walked back on stage and sat on the floor with HyunSeung behind you.

HyunSeung whispered something in your ear as you nodded causing him to walk backstage.

All of a sudden a group of fans yelled, "Make a daughter!"

This took you by surprise causing you to flush red as Fate laughed hysterically.

"Ige mwoya?!" You exclaimed still red. “I’m still young!”

“Gwaenchana! Fate will help you!” A female fan yelled as the rest of the fans laughed.

"Yeoreobun, we're going to have some staff members hand you our new lightsticks." Minjung piped up, changing topics.

Minki added, "They're much lighter and there's a special function if you can figure it out."

"Honestly, you'll be completely amazed when you figure it out." JinWook chuckled.

"In the mean time, we're going to have a quick change." You chuckled and got up, giving a 90 degree bow before walking backstage with Fate following.

“Annyeong~” Inhyuk chimed before running off to follow you and Fate.

Fate - Let's Party
Trio (TaeJinJae with you on guitar) - Shower of Tears

“We’re going to spice things up a bit before we let out the group Jae trained herself.” Taehoon laughed as you and Minjung ran backstage to change.

Minki rolled his eyes. “The reason why is because Taehoon really wanted to do this song for you all and we didn’t have time to sort the song list to add this song.”

“So Tae just threw it in here like this.” JinWook added as you and Minjung quickly came back on stage dressed in different clothing. “But somehow it worked out since Jae’s babies are after us.”

“Before we start, you all know I don’t dress like this right?” You asked the fans as the male fans cheered in enjoyment. “Good. Because I’ll have you know that these byuntaes picked it out.”

Taehoon proudly smirked and nodded as Minki and JinWook shook their heads.

“We didn’t pick it out! It was all Tae!” Minki exclaimed as JinWook nodded.

You laughed and explained, “We picked each other’s outfits for this song so if you like it be thankful to Tae. I on the other hand don’t like it.”

“That’s okay! Let us enjoy your iness anyways!” A male fan in the front yelled causing the guys around him to cheer.

Minjung laughed and asked the fans, “But you all know what song we’re doing next, right?” [What Minjung’s wearing: top and bottom]

“YEH!” They all answered.

“Then you all should know that we need a female fan for Tae here.” You smirked looking through the crowd for a female.

JinWook then added, “And it has to be a fan that knows the choreo for ‘Just Like That.’ Do you remember this song?”

“YEH!” The female fans excitedly yelled throughout the venue.

“You all should because this is the only y song we will ever do.” Minki laughed. “I’m not good at y songs.”

Minjung rolled her eyes and hit her brother.  “Yeah right. From what I remember, you’re the one that made this song with Tae.”

All of the fans screamed in happiness...even the guys.

“Yah. Are you even looking for a fan for Tae to dance with?” You shook your head at them causing the fans to laugh.

“How about we change things up?” JinWook suggested. “We’ll bring the fan who dances the choreo right now on the stage so they can dance with Tae for this one song.”

All of a sudden, many of the girls in the audience started dancing to the song.

“I see one on the third floor!” Taehoon chimed pointing up to the third floor to a girl who was wearing something that was similar to the costume for the song.

Once she was on stage with the help of security, you noticed that she was Japanese.

“Perfect choice, Tae.” You smiled causing the girl to blush. “Ah! You are Japanese!”

The girl nodded. “H-Hai. But I can understand Korean.”

“You seriously picked a good one, Tae. Biased in a way too.” You smiled at her then turned to the fans in the audience. “Everyone, give a friendly applause to the person that will help Tae out.”

The fans applauded as the music started.

Fate - Just Like That
Bangtan - No More Dream and Like
Minki and Hyorin (Fate on instruments) - Just The Way We Love
Fate - Remember Me?

"So everyone, we’re already two-thirds of the way into the concert. What do you think of it so far?" You asked the fans smiling as they cheered. "I know we asked this question a lot, but it's only because it's been a while since we've done a concert. And we just want some feedback. Plus, I wanna know what you thought of my babies."

The fans screamed and shouted, “They’re amazing!”

You grinned and winked at the fans, “Komawo. I’ll produce what groups you want if you tell me~”

JinWook shook his head at you. “But you have to detail it since I’m the one who filters everything.

"Anyways, we're going to slow things down for a bit. So I hope you all don't mind." Minjung smiled at the fans.

Fate - You're My Destiny
Minjung - Goodbye
Taehoon - After Love
Fate (Jae on Piano) - Kiss The Rain
Fate - Please

"Yeoreobun, what's up?" Taehoon called out to the fans after you all changed into different yet casual clothes.

"Thanks for coming to our concert." Minjung smiled.

"We hope you had fun and didn't get too scared." Minki laughed.

"We also hope you liked us showing our nonexistent y side." You laughed as a fan yelled, "You're always y, Jade!"

You giggled and bowed, "Kamsahamnida!"

"Thank you all so much for coming. Kamsahamnida!" Fate chimed, bowing before disappearing to the sides.

"Encore! Encore! Encore!" The fans chanted.

"I don't think they want it." Minki joked causing fans to keep screaming.

"I can't hear them. Can you?" Minjung asked Taehoon.

"Aniyo. I can't hear them either." Taehoon teased the fans causing them to cheer and scream louder.

"I only hear some of them. I think we should just end it here and head to the dorm." JinWook sighed jokingly as the fans cheered even louder.

"I don't think they can be any quieter." Minki shook his head sighing as the fans cheered and chanted even louder.

"Ara. Ara. Let's wrap this up." You said walking up to the DJ system as the music started while Fate came out from the sides of the stage along with Beast and Inhyuk.

Encore - Remix - Burst in Flames
Encore - Remix - Freedom

“How about we all take turns and comment on today’s concert like our very first one.” You suggested taking charge like the leader you are. “Starting with Mina-yah.”

“Today’s concert...It was amazing, right?” Minjung asked the fans causing them to cheer in response. “I thought it was truly amazing. Destinies are here, our families are here, especially Jae's, and most importantly Fate is here altogether like five years ago. It's been a long time since we've had a concert, huh?"

The fans cheered in response as Minjung continued, "Destiny, I know we say this a lot but it’s true. We would have never been able to make it this far without you. Please keep supporting us and give us lots of love. Especially give Jae some love since I'm sure she'll be receiving a lot of hate comments due to the news we gave you today. Make sure you get home safely. Kamsahamnida!"

“We hope you enjoyed the concert tonight. Hopefully, if Jae doesn't stress herself too much, we'll have more concerts in the future. There certainly were a lot of events that happened here huh?” Taehoon asked the fans as they all screamed in agreement. “Anyways, I hope to see many of you at our fanmeet tomorrow for our eight year anniversary! Kamsahamnida!”

“I’m honored to have you all here at our concert today. You all truly are amazing fans. I'm delighted to know we have fans who love to party with us.” JinWook smiled at the fans. “Uh…Kamsahamnida for coming here. We can’t wait to see you all in tomorrow.”

“Oh! It’s the ahjumma’s turn!” Minki exclaimed jokingly causing you to hit him and yell, “Yah!”

“HyunSeung's active wife!” Taehoon called out after winking at the fans.

“YAH! Hwang Taehyuk!” You yelled at Taehoon and hit him. “I’m not active!”

“Says the person who has a kid.” JinWook smirked as the fans laughed.

“Aish…” You scowled causing Minjung to chuckle and say, “Just take your turn.”

“Annyeong~” You smiled to the fans as they cheered in response. “You all aren’t too tired right? I hope not. I’ll try to wrap this up quickly so you all can get some sleep. But before that, I just wanna thank you all for coming here and cheering us on. I’m still amazed how you guys could make our first world tour concert sell out. Also, I’m sorry if you don’t approve of my relationship with HyunSeung and I really do hope that you all will accept our love to each other. To those of you who support us, I sincerely thank you for everything.” You smiled then laughed saying, “But yeoreobun, make sure you all drive home safely and come to the fanmeet tomorrow, araso~?”

The fans screamed and cheered.

“Good! I’m holding you all to that! Uh…As I always say, give some love for my first babies, aerokix and d-elusion. They’re the best background dancers I think I’ll ever get other than Fate.” You joked as Fate flicked your forehead, poked your sides, gave you a noogie, or pinched your cheeks. “Apa...Yah! Pabo-deul, that actually hurts!”

“Just continue!” Fate urged you.

“Thank you all for helping us accomplish our dreams! And lookout for Fate's comeback album! Kamsahamnida!” You bowed.

“Wah~ You all were awesome tonight. I really hope you all can come to the fanmeet tomorrow. As you know, most of the songs are made by our very own leader who rolls in all the royalties to spend on both Fate and our fans. So make sure you all buy our albums and support us one hundred percent. And even if you don’t, that’s cool too. You just don’t get awesome things. Mehrong~! So yeoreobun, all in all thank you for helping us and we hope you continue to support us! Saranghamnida! Kamsahamnida!” Minki bowed with a grin on his face.

Encore - Remix - Bittersweet End


WOO!! I updated again like I said hahha xD
I'm feeling like KiSeob right now XD LOLOLOL
...Though my mind is feeling like JunHyung. Haha

My mind wants me to get some sleep and that is what I shall do~
I hope you all liked the second part of their concert!
And the updates/chapters themselves~

Uhm....make sure you all comment and give me some love~
And give some love to Beast, Bangtan, Block B and my current bias wrecker Lee Junho xD LOL
So yeah...Comment...please? /throws Namgrease hearts
♥ ♥ ♥