It's my turn!

✯ I Can’t Believe He’s Still My 4D Prince

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"That's harsh, Jae." Jay shook his head.

"That's how she is in the morning until she gets food." Minjung chuckled as the chef came over with his assistants and placed the food on the tables before walking back into the kitchen.

"Dig in." Taehoon said as you immediately started eating.

"Next time just don't say anything so she won't think it's a race." Minki laughed.

"That's just Jae for you. Hyung, help yourself." JinWook told Jay.

"If you say so." Jay laughed.


When everyone finished eating, you got up and headed to your office without a word. HyunSeung looked concerned and followed after, leaving Inhyuk with the two groups and soloist.

"Why did they leave?" YoSeob asked confused.

Fate shook their heads. "Molla."

Meanwhile with you and HyunSeung, the both of you walked inside the spare room in your office. As soon as you came close to the bed, you fell right on the bed and let out a huge groan in frustration.

HyunSeung came over and sat next to you. "Baby, what's wrong?"

"I feel so stressed." You complained.

HyunSeung chuckled and moved closer to you, resting his back against the headboard. He moved you over to his lap as you made yourself comfortable.

"Just take it easy. Your comeback is just around the corner." HyunSeung soothingly told you as he ran his hand though your hair.

You shook your head. "I'm not stressed about the comeback."

"Ah..." HyunSeung nodded knowing where you're going with the topic. "Don't feel stressed about that. Mina, Geurim, Uri Umma-deul, and I are here to help you. We're almost done too."

"But what if something bad happens? What if you leave me at the altar? What if sasaeng try t-"

"Baby, I can assure nothing bad will happen, and I most definitely won't leave you." HyunSeung smiled, leaning down to kiss you. ‘Just three more months...’

Minutes have passed and both you and HyunSeung were now laying next to each other sleeping while everyone was curious where the two of you were.

"Let's just go record the other songs." JinWook advised, getting up and heading to the production room. "The two are probably sleeping or something."

"What about Inhyuk?" Minjung asked as everyone followed JinWook.

JinWook looked at Inhyuk while walking. "Hyuk, nǐ yào zuò shénme?" [What do you want to do?]

Inhyuk shrugged. "I can just stay with you guys."

"Then it's settled. Let's just record." JinWook said.


[Three Months Later.]

It's been three months since Fate's comeback and Fate just wrapped up their second comeback. Yesterday was their last goodbye stage and the five members are now working on their world tour. The five members continuously went over all of the choreography for their songs over thirty times in the past five hours and were quickly becoming restless.

"Once more." You panted staring at Fate through the mirror.

Fate was already collapsed on the floor gasping for air. "An...dwae..."

"Fine." You shooed them off the floor as you told Aster to play the music once more.

Around thirty seconds into the song, you just collapsed on the floor.

"Jae!" JinWook exclaimed fighting off his exhaustion and ran over to you.

"Stubborn girl." Taehoon shook his head as the rest of Fate fought off their exhaustion as well and rushed over as Minjung called 119.

"What do we do?" Minki asked worried.

JinWook shook his head. "Nothing. Just wait for either the ambulance or her to get up. She collapsed from exhaustion."

"It's a good thing Inhyuk is with Beast." Taehoon sighed.

"You know, for once, I wish Jae could just relax." Minjung sighed along with Taehoon.

"You guys should know by now that’s not in Jae's nature." JinWook shook his head as Fate sighed.

"What will happen to her?" A very worried Minki asked.

Minjung sighed and tried to calm her brother down. "Don't worry, No. Jae will be fine. I'm sure she wouldn't want to strain herself too hard."

"Especially since her wedding is in a few days." JinWook added.

"Is the wedding is on Saturday?" Minki rose a brow in confusion.

JinWook shook his head. "Sunday."

"Then-"

All of a sudden the door burst open as the paramedics carried you out of the room, cutting Minjung off. Fate just blinked, trying to comprehend what just happened then followed the paramedics out who were already outside loading you into the ambulance by the time Fate reached the lobby. As soon as Fate was about to walk to the ambulance, it sped off to the hospital.

"What the hell?" JinWook exclaimed baffled.

"Text manager Hyung." Minki told Minjung who always had her phone with her.

"He said he's with Jae." Minjung announced as Fate let out a sigh in relief.

JinWook collapsed on the floor. “I swear, I’m scolding manager Hyung when we get there.”

"Let's go shower up and meet back here when we're done." Taehoon suggested as Fate went back upstairs to the practice room to get their change of clothes and shower.

Almost an hour later, Fate was at the hospital sitting in your ward with their managers.

"Did anyone call HyunSeung?" You asked aloud.

Fate shook their heads. "No. We were going to ask you if you wanted us to."

You let out a sigh of relief. "Good. Thanks."

"Will you stop stressing yourself now? You're going to kill Taehoon one day." JinWook shook his head. "He kept spazzing on our way here."

‘Says the person who almost got a panic attack when the ambulance sped off…’ Taehoon thought, glaring at JinWook.

"I ended up having to knock him out so we could get here safely. That is after we made him pull over." Minki chuckled as you smiled, imagining the scene in your head.

"So what did the doctor say?" Minjung asked.

You shrugged and answered, "I can be released within a few hours after I get a few more checkups."

"Nothing wrong with you?" JinWook asked.

You shook your head. "I'm completely healthy and working fine."

After running a few tests, the doctor said you could be released but for the day, you had to rest and not do any kind of strenuous activities.

"Yeh. Kamsahamnida." You bowed and walked out of the hospital with Fate and your managers. "Let's to eat."

Fate and your managers laughed. "Araso."

Soon enough, Fate and their managers walked into Angel's Devil and was about to walk upstairs.

"Noona?" A familiar voice called out causing you to stop and turn around while the rest went up.

"Ilhoon? What are you doing here?" You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion.

"I'm trying to get a table but it's packed." Ilhoon sighed.

"Ah." You chuckled. "Who's with you?"

"CUBE Family." Ilhoon answered.

"Just bring them upstairs." You told him.

"But-"

"Have you forgotten? I own this place." You chuckled. "Now, go get them and go straight upstairs. I'll order food for everyone."

"Ne, Noona!" Ilhoon grinned rushing out to get the rest of Cube Family as you walked upstairs.

In less than ten minutes, almost seven tables were full out of the twelve.

"Yeobo~!" HyunSeung grinned.

"Umma!" Inhyuk called out like his Appa, running over to you.

"Aigo. Hi, adeul." You picked Inhyuk up and kissed his cheek.

"What about me?" HyunSeung complained.

You chuckled and kissed his cheek too. "Happy?"

"Very." HyunSeung grinned pulling you over to Beast's table as you held Inhyuk in your arms.

"Yah!" Fate exclaimed in protest of HyunSeung taking you away.

"You guys had her today. It's my turn!" HyunSeung retorted as the Cube Family laughed.

"Ara. Ara." Fate gave up with chuckles and giggles.

"Umma...Did you go to the hospital today?" Inhyuk asked you.

Your eyes widened in surprised. "How did you know?"

"You smell like the hospital." Inhyuk pointed out.

"Don't tell your dad. Please?" You asked him hopefully.

Inhyuk nodded. "But why did you go?"

"Mommy worked a little too hard." You sheepishly answered.

"Umma! Dad told you not to!" Inhyuk complained, furrowing his eyebrows in disappointment.

"Okay. Okay. Umma will stop." You gave in as Inhyuk grinned.

"Agassi, food is served." Daehyun bowed.

"Komawoyo!" You chimed happily as he nodded and walked out.

"Yeobo~" HyunSeung cooed, feeding you.

"Keumanhae~" You whined. [Stop~]

"Wae?" HyunSeung whined back.

You just pouted.

HyunSeung sighed. "Fine. Give me Hyuk."

You grinned and pecked his cheek then handed him Inhyuk. "Komawo~"

"So when is the wedding?" Doojoon asked as HyunSeung whispered something to Inhyuk who nodded.

"In a few days." You smiled oblivious to the father-son interaction as Inhyuk walked over to Fate and started eating with them.

"Who are your bridesmaids and the maid of honor?" Hyuna asked from behind you.

"Mina is the maid of honor and although I'm not close to many girls I got 2NE1 and Lee Hi as my bridesmaids." You smiled.

Doojoon chuckled and asked, “Not Jihye?”

You shook your head. “She’s been busy lately.”

“You can force her to come.” Ilhoon butted in from the table next to them.

You rolled your eyes then smirked. “Why won’t you ask her then, Hoon?”

“Nevermind…” Ilhoon blushed.

“Where is Jihye anyways?” JunHyung asked.

You shrugged. “She’s probably out and about as always. She could be with BigBang.”

“Are they coming to the wedding?” BtoB asked curiously.

“Of course they will.” You grinned as the Cube Family chuckled and giggled.

HyunSeung then asked, "You all got the invitations right?"

"Of course." Cube Family exclaimed before continuing eating.

"Wait, is it a traditional wedding or westernized?" Gina asked confused.

"A mix." Both you and HyunSeung answered, smiling at each other causing Beast to cringe at the sight of you and HyunSeung being all lovey-dovey.

You then continued to answer, "But it's more on the traditional side."

HyunSeung pulled you closer to him, practically on his lap.

"Yah. Let's just eat." You complained at HyunSeung.

HyunSeung chuckled, "Araso."

A few days have passed and it is already the day of the wedding. The whole place was filled with celebrities and family whereas you were taking pictures with friends before the ceremony. [Or this if you don’t like the other one.]

"Oh my gosh." Gina exclaimed in awe at you. "You're so beautiful!"

"Nan beautiful girl nan noneunge joah~" [I’m a beautiful girl, I like to party~] You joked as Gina laughed. "Come here and take a picture with me. I'm so alone here."

"Okay!" Gina chimed walking over to you and talking a picture with you since there was a photographer waiting.

After a few pictures, you and Gina just talked until it was time for the ceremony.

"So exactly how is the wedding westernized?" Gina asked starting a conversation.

"I'll just tell you from the beginning. This part, the whole pictures and greeting before the ceremony, is Korean." [Feel free to correct me if anything about the Korean wedding is wrong.]

"What about after the greetings? Do the guests give money to get the food ticket?" Gina asked.

You shook your head. "After the greetings, the ceremony will take place and it is also Korean with the exception that we're doing rings instead of cutting the cake and instead of the tables during the ceremony, it'll be westernized with just chairs for people to watch."

Gina nodded in understanding and waited for you to continue.

"You know how Korean weddings go. So the mothers go first, then Oppa, then I go with Appa."

Gina nodded again.

"So then the priest preaches about love, Oppa and I then bow. Then we exchange rings, kiss, and finally it's photo time again." You giggled.

"I call next to you!" Gina laughed.

"I'd love for you to be." You grinned. "Oh and after the ceremony and taking pictures, the reception will be held in Angel's Devil. So the reception will be completely westernized."

"Really? What about the bouquet toss?"

"Well, I thought about that. And I hope everyone would think this is westernized." You sheepishly answered.

"Is there going to be dancing?"

You grinned. "Of course!"

"Jae, let's get started." Minjung told you.

"Okay~" You grinned then turned to Gina. "You should go get a seat Unnie before it starts."

"Araso." Gina nodded and walked out as Minjung walked in.

"Nervous?" Minjung asked knowingly.

You took a deep breath and answered, "A little but not really."

"Let's get this going." Minki called out.


asdfghjkl; I updated! :D Hahaha
I'll try to update another one.
But I hope you liked the chapter :3
OH! And also, If you have a KakaoTalk feel free to PM me your ID so I can add you :)
I get bored easily so I'll probably be on almost 24/7 :P
Uhm...I guess that's it. Comment?