What do you expect?

✯ I Can’t Believe He’s Still My 4D Prince

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"What about you?" Beast asked curiously.

Taehoon shook his head. "First time last month. Anyways, are there any questions about Jae before she gets back?"

HyunSeung shook his head as an idea popped up causing him to grin.

"What are you planning, Hyung?" YoSeob asked curiously.

"You'll find out later." HyunSeung answered quickly walking out.


[Fate Ent’s Practice Studio.]

A few minutes later, the remaining members of Beast and Taehoon were sitting on the floor chatting with each other.

"Yah. Hwang Taehyuk, what did you tell them?" You asked Taehoon walking in the room with three carriers for drinks.

"Nothing. Promise." Taehoon raised his hands up with a small smirk on his face.

You shook your head, not believing him and sat down on the floor with them as Inhyuk sat on your lap.

"Aster, can you get the rest of Fate? I'm too lazy to get back up." You asked aloud.

"As you wish." Aster replied in his usual computerized voice.

You turned to Beast, "You guys can help yourself to the ones that don’t have names on them."

"You got us some?" KiKwang asked confused as JunHyung just grabbed one of the iced Americanos without hesitation.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I?" You smirked.

Beast looked confused.

Taehoon stepped in, "They thought you were mad at them too since you ignored them."

You laughed. "I thought you guys knew me."

"Umma..." Inhyuk said catching your attention.

"What is it, baby?" You asked looking at him.

"Boba." Inhyuk sheepishly grinned.

"Ara. Ara." You chuckled, taking one of the drinks and giving it to Inhyuk. "Happy?"

Inhyuk just nodded as you smiled and took a drink of your own.

"Hyuk, you can get yours." You told Taehoon who grabbed his drink as a pair of twins barged in the room.

"My kiwi milk tea is here?!" Minki exclaimed with Minjung jumped on her brother's back exclaiming, "My almond milk tea is here?!"

"Yeah. Help yourself to the one with your name on it." You chuckled as JinWook casually strolled in. "Your longan milk tea is here too."

"Xièxiè, jiě." JinWook smiled and sat next to you.

“Ah! Kwanggu, the protein shake is yours.” You chuckled.

“Did you make it or was it store bought?” KiKwang eyed the protein shake.

You laughed. “Babo, the only protein shake I’d ever give you would be made by me and me alone.”

KiKwang grinned and took the shake. “Chingu jjang!”

"Jae, are you going to forgive HyunSeung?" Doojoon asked as you laughed.

"We'll see what he has planned." You smiled as Beast started picking out their drinks.

"Mommy's going to forgive him anyways." Inhyuk mumbled causing Fate to laugh.

"Yah. You weren't supposed to say that." You scolded Inhyuk.

Inhyuk giggled as Beast looked confused.

"What did he say?" KiKwang asked.

"He said-" Taehoon started until you covered his mouth.

JinWook continued what Taehoon was going to say, "Noona will forgive Hyung anyways."

"Jin!" You exclaimed hitting him as Inhyuk laughed.

"Mian, I had to." JinWook laughed.

Beast laughed with Fate as you sighed.

"So what is he planning?" You asked curiously.

"If we knew, we wouldn't tell you." JunHyung rolled his eyes, knowing you’d take advantage of their information.

You gave them a confused look. "You don't know?"

Beast shook their heads.

"Hm..." You hummed in thought.

Bzzt.

To: Yong Pali

Do you think she's like this one?
Or this
one?

To: Jang Ten

Neither.
Just use the one the fans gave you.
You know the one that looks like
this?
[A/N: Instead of a heart it’s: 현혜]
And hurry back.
Jae got drinks for us.

To: Yong Pali

Fine. And when you say us.
Us as in...?

To: Jang Ten

All as in us. Including you.
Now pali! Jae's starting to get suspicious.

"Oppa, who was that?" You asked JunHyung with a brow raised.

"Ah, just Hongki Hyung." JunHyung casually shrugged.

You eyesmiled, "Araso."

"Oh! Your eyesmile is back!" KiKwang exclaimed.

You laughed. “It never disappeared.”

"Does Inhyuk have an eyesmile?" YoSeob asked.

You whispered something in Inhyuk's ear causing him to giggle and let out an eyesmile for Beast.

Beast and Fate cooed at Inhyuk's giggle and eyesmile.

"So Jae, what have you been up to?" Beast asked you.

Instead of you answering, Inhyuk answered for you, "Umma's been practicing for her comeback!"

"Which reminds me." You said reaching into your bag and taking out a folded sheet of paper and a USB. "I need you guys to do me a huge favor."

"What? You want us to somehow get HyunSeung to record a part for you to put into your song without him knowing?" DongWoon randomly guessed.

You blinked. "Actually, that's what I want you guys to do."

"Right on, DongWoon!" The twins laughed, high-fiving DongWoon.

"Here." You said handing it to your brother. "Please can you do this for me?"

JunHyung sighed, "When do you need it by?"

"The day after tomorrow would be good." You gave a small smile.

"Jae-"

You pouted, "Oppa, pleaseeee?"

"Jae, it's too shor-" JunHyung started until Inhyuk started pouting with you.

"Samchon, pleaseeee?" Inhyuk asked with puppy dog eyes too.

‘Aw .’ JunHyung thought sighing in defeat. "Fine. Fine. Just stop."

"Komawoyo~" Both you and Inhyuk eyesmiled.

"Like mother like son." JunHyung grumbled as Fate and Beast laughed.


[Half an Hour Later.]

Both Fate and Beast we're messing around in the practice room when HyunSeung finally came back from wherever he was.

"Oh! Hyung, you're back. Where'd you go?" DongWoon asked curiously.

HyunSeung smiled once he saw you and Inhyuk playing together, forgetting about DongWoon’s question. DongWoon looked at HyunSeung in confusion and waved his hand in front of HyunSeung's face.

"Hyung?" DongWoon questioned.

HyunSeung finally snapped out of it and turned to DongWoon. "What?"

DongWoon chuckled, "Where'd you go?"

"Secret." HyunSeung smirked, leaving DongWoon and walking over to you.

You suddenly yawned, "What time is it?"

"It's almost nine." HyunSeung answered.

"Oh. It's you." You turned away as Inhyuk giggled.

HyunSeung sat down next to you and turned you around to face him. "Baby, I'm sorry for arguing with you. I should've listened first."

"That's not going to work, Appa. Umma's doesn't forgive easily." Inhyuk laughed. "Especially since you didn't listen to her when she wanted to sleep so she could explain what happened when she woke up."

"I swear that child is just as sadistic as Jae..." Doojoon mumbled.

"I heard that." You and Inhyuk said in unison.

"Baby." HyunSeung complained.

You groaned and rolled your eyes. "What?"

"Mianhae~"

"Sorry doesn't cut it." You brushed him off. "I'm off. Take care of Inhyuk."

"Where-" HyunSeung started just as you walked passed him and out the door.

Inhyuk chortled at his father's failure and smirked. "Umma's not going to forgive you like that. Do something more interesting."

"What would you suggest?" HyunSeung asked his son.

"Umma's been wanting to go out for dinner with you but since you both argued, she's mad at you and doesn't want to see you." Inhyuk pointed out.

HyunSeung looked at him in amazement. "Wah, naui adeul is a genius."

"Jae raised him after all. She can make anyone a genius. She has some kind of magic touch." JunHyung laughed.

"It's called bribery and punishment." JinWook grumbled as Fate snickered.

Hs sighed in defeat. "What am I going to do?"

"Go to dinner, Appa." Inhyuk advised his Appa.

Fate chuckled and agreed with Inhyuk.

Minki said, "The kid's right. Go make some reservation at a nice restaurant and give Jae the ring you just bought her."

HyunSeung looked at Minki in surprise. "How did you know?"

JinWook rolled his eyes. "We noticed you kept looking at her hands."

"Did you get her a new bracelet too?" Taehoon asked.

"Aish." HyunSeung sighed. "I give up. If you can easily find out what I got that means Jae can too."

"Umma likes customized things." Inhyuk mentioned. "But I remember her saying that she just wants to spend time with Appa."

HyunSeung brightened up and hugged his son. "Hyuk-ah, you're the best! Appa will buy you a new Gundam to build later."

"Ne~!" Inhyuk grinned as HyunSeung walked out of the room for a bit.

"Hyuk-ah, I thought you said you don't want to see your Appa until he makes up with your umma." YoSeob told Inhyuk.

Inhyuk smiled, "I did."

"Then why are you helping him?" KiKwang asked.

Inhyuk just chuckled. "They'll make up faster."

Fate laughed. "You know too much for your age."

"Umma says I don't know enough to survive in the real world." Inhyuk shrugged.

"Do you know when Umma cut her hair?" DongWoon suddenly asked curiously.

Inhyuk blinked, "A year and a half ago."

"Do you know why Umma cut her hair?" Doojoon asked.

"She said because she doesn't want anyone to notice her." Inhyuk answered.

"Well, at least her hair grew back." JunHyung chuckled.

Inhyuk glared at JunHyung. "Yah. Samchon. Umma's always pretty."

Almost an hour later, HyunSeung walked back over to the others and asked, "Jae is okay with any food right?"

Fate nodded. "But she loves Italian because of the pasta."

"Really? Umma said she'd rather go walk around and eat at street vendors with Appa." Inhyuk interjected. “Just so she can explain some things about why she was gone.”

“Hyuk, you’re amazing!” HyunSeung exclaimed, hugging his son.

Inhyuk just smirked and responded, “I know I am.”

Taehoon laughed. “Now I’m wondering why he’s becoming like Jin.”

“Jin Hyung Jjang!” Inhyuk exclaimed.

"Inhyuk-ah, are you okay with staying with either Beast or Fate the day after tomorrow?" HyunSeung asked Inhyuk.

"Can I stay with Block B Hyung deul instead? Or maybe even Phantom Hyung deul?" Inhyuk smiled.

Beast and Fate look at the kid in confusion.

HyunSeung chuckled and asked Inhyuk, "Do you not like Beast or Fate?"

Inhyuk shrugged. "I like them. I just prefer Phantom or Block B."

Minjung then asked, "Didn't he just meet Phantom though?"

"This kid..." Taehoon shook his head in disbelief.

"What do you expect? He's a spawn of Jae and HyunSeung." Minki rolled his eyes.

"Don't be ill hearted. It's just because mom said to stay with people I know better." Inhyuk smirked.

"Have you no respect for people older?" JinWook asked, but also partially scolding him.

Inhyuk nodded. "I do. Just not to them. Jin Hyung is the best after Outsider samchon and Appa."

JinWook chuckled and ruffled Inhyuk's hair. "What about your Umma?"

"She's the best of all! Umma Jjang!" Inhyuk giggled.

"Of course she is. So are you spending time with Phantom or Block B?"

"Phantom and JinWook Hyung!" Inhyuk chimed.

"Ara. Ara. Go get your Umma now. It's time for the two of you to sleep. You both have a busy day tomorrow." JinWook told Inhyuk, patting his head.

"Ne!" Inhyuk ran off.

"You know where Jae is staying?" Fate and Beast looked at JinWook in confusion.

JinWook shook his head. "I'm just taking them back to our dorm. Jae has a big enough bed to fit herself and Hyuk."

"Actually, I was planning on getting a new place for us because of Inhyuk." You said leaning against the doorframe with Inhyuk infront of you.

"But you're not." JinWook said with a smirk plastered on his face.

You rose a brow. "Why not?"

"Renovated the dorm while you were gone. There are more rooms now but you just need to add furniture for Inhyuk." JinWook smiled.

"Wah~ Hyung Jjang!" Inhyuk exclaimed happily.

"How'd you know?" You rose a brow, referring to him knowing about Inhyuk.

"Bāba gàosu wǒ." JinWook shrugged. [Dad told me.]

"Should've known." You sighed shaking your head in amusement, then knocking on Inhyuk's head. "Kaja. It's time for you to sleep. It’s already late."

"Umma!" Inhyuk whined, rubbing his head.

"Ka. Go get your things." You used your head to motion for him go get his things, making him sigh and retrieve his backpack from the couch.

"Ready!" Inhyuk announced once he came back over to you.

You smiled and ruffled his hair. "Let's go. We're going to drop by the house to get extra clothes for you. Then tomorrow we're going to shop for things in your room."

"Yeh~" Inhyuk grinned.

"Go head down to the lobby for now. I'll meet you there. I need to talk to someone first." You told Inhyuk.

Inhyuk just nodded, walking over to HyunSeung and hugging him. “Good night, Appa!”

HyunSeung smiled and kissed Inhyuk’s forehead. “Good night, adeul.”

Inhyuk grinned and started walking to the elevator.

"Jang HyunSeung, I need to talk to you." You said looking at HyunSeung, coldly before walking out of the practice studio.

HyunSeung blinked, thinking he did something wrong and followed after you.

Once the two of you were out of the practice room and the door was shut close, you pulled HyunSeung in for a kiss and walked away leaving him completely dazed.


ASDFGHJKL; Sorry I haven't updated in a while.
School has really been keeping me busy since I'm a senior this year.
Gah...I'm old now hahahha 'cept not xD
Anyways, I hope you like the chapter.
And I hope this gif will make up for me not updating ^^
Comments and subscriptions are always welcome and wanted :D