Bad timing.

✯ I Can’t Believe He’s Still My 4D Prince

I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


[Five Years Later.]

In the first three years you were gone, you traveled around to a different country so Fate wouldn't be able to track you if they tried which they did might I add. In America, you gave birth to a healthy, seven pound and thirteen ounce baby boy and named him, Jang Jason Inhyuk despite the fact you and HyunSeung weren't married. Every couple of months in America, you would visit Korea leaving your baby in the care of one of your good friends from the States so that anyone who spotted you in Korea wouldn't assume anything too scandalous. Plus, you didn't want Fate or Beast to find out about Inhyuk just yet. During your visits to Korea though, you spent some time with Outsider, Beast and Fate. But after visiting Korea for multiple times, you got homesick and decided for the last two years to come back to Korea without anyone knowing except for Outsider since he's the only one who knew what was happening.

"Umma, where are we going?" Your now five year old baby boy asked.

"Adeul, we're going meet Outsider samchon first." You said walking out of the house, hand in hand with Inhyuk.

"Again? Is he going to babysit me again?" Inhyuk questioned.

You nodded. "Only for a few hours. Kaja."

Inhyuk grinned and jumped into your car as you buckled him up and got in the driver's seat.

"Umma...When will I meet Appa?" Inhyuk suddenly asked.

Your mind blanked at the mention of HyunSeung.

"I need to tell Appa about you first, araso?" You smiled.

Inhyuk nodded. "Ne, Umma!"

By the time the two of you got to Outsider's place, Inhyuk was fast asleep. Instead of waking him up, you decided to carry him inside and lay him on the couch to continue sleeping once Outsider invited you in.

"Jae, it's been a while since I last saw you." Outsider hugged you.

You hugged him back and smiled. "It has been a while. Can you watch over him for a bit? I need to visit HyunSeung to talk about Inhyuk."

"Araso. He remembers me right?" Outsider asked just to make sure.

You nodded. "Ne! It's only been a month."

Outsider chuckled and waved you off. "Good luck."

"Komawoyo." You smiled and hugged him before walking out of the house and getting back in your car.

Once you arrived at Beast's dorm, you hoped that they were inside as you entered the code to get in.

"Who- Jae!" KiKwang spotted you first as you took your shoes off. "It's been almost two years since we last saw you!"

"Oppa! I know! I missed you guys so much." You laughed as he picked you up and spun you around. "Where is everyone?"

"JunHyung is at CUBE producing more songs, Doojoon is filming for some other movies and YoSeob is also at CUBE Entertainment with DongWoon in the vocal room. They should be back in a few minutes or so."

"What about HyunSeung Oppa?" You asked.

"He's in his room sleeping of course." KiKwang laughed.

‘Like father like son.’ You thought with a smiled spread across your face. "I'm going to go check on him."

"You do that." He laughed going back to his movie as you walked to HyunSeung's room.

You knocked on the door and since you heard no reply, you decided to walk in and close the door behind you. Instead of waking up HyunSeung, you decided to get in bed next to him and fell asleep.

Almost an hour later, you started to wake up and felt a nuzzle on your neck.

"Jason, stop it." You murmured.

Out if nowhere you felt a pinch on your side causing you to yelp.

"Yah!" You complained rubbing your eyes.

"Yah? Are you cheating on me?" HyunSeung overreacted.

You grumbled and turned away from him. "Aniyo. I have no reason to do that. I love you and you know that. Now let me sleep. I missed sleeping next to you."

"No. Get up. As much as I miss you too, you need to explain some things to me." HyunSeung strictly said.

"Baby, please. I'm tired. Just let m-"

HyunSeung cut you off. "Honestly, why were you gone? I know it wasn't just for business."

You took a deep sigh. "I was gone for business."

"But?" He asked knowing there was more to it.

"I had things to take care of." You semi lied.

"Jae. Stop." HyunSeung said obviously frustrated, knowing you were lying.

"Oppa-"

"Jae, just tell me the truth. I promise I won't get mad."

"You're already mad." You pointed out.

"Yah!"

As the two of you were arguing talking, Beast came back from their schedules.

"Kwang, is HyunSeung still sleeping?" Doojoon asked KiKwang who was still watching his movie.

"I wouldn't go in there if I were you." KiKwang warned the guys as they looked at him in confusing until the heard a bang.

"What was that?" JunHyung asked about to go to his room which he shared with HyunSeung.

Doojoon and DongWoon held him back, making him sit on the couch, thinking there was something dangerous in his room.

"MWOH?! I'm the horrible one?! You have no idea what I've been through!" Beast heard you yell.

"Jae's back?" DongWoon and YoSeob asked happily, oblivious to the situation.

"Yah! You wouldn't have to go through that alone!" HyunSeung argued back.

"I had too! Will you stop being a-"

"Woah. Jae can really curse well." Doojoon stated as you started cursing up a storm.

JunHyung hit Doojoon on the head. "Bad timing."

"I'm a-?!" HyunSeung yelled flabbergasted.

"Wow. Hyung can curse well too." KiKwang laughed.

"What the hell were you doing in America?!" HyunSeung yelled.

"Business. If you've forgotten I have a business there!" You glared.

"What about China and Japan? I know you don't have a business in China."

"I was busy okay?!"

"What the hell are you trying to hide?!"

"Nothing!"

"It's not nothing! Clearly you're trying to hide something!"

"Man, this is more entertaining than your movie, Hyung." DongWoon chuckled.

"Will you just tell me?!" HyunSeung continued to yell.

"You really want to know? We have a son! You got me ing pregnant!" You yelled at him finally letting the truth out.

The whole dorm went silent. Not a single sound was made until a door creaked open and footsteps were heard.

You walked to the living room and saw Beast sitting there agape. You bowed to them and headed to the door.

"Ah.. Sorry you had to hear us arguing." You mumbled slipping your shoes on and walking out the door, slamming it shut as you left.

"I'm going to check on HyunSeung." Doojoon sighed heading over to HyunSeung's room.

The same thing was running through Beast's minds. ‘They have a kid....’


[At Outsider's.]

"Umma!" Inhyuk called out running over to hug you but instead stopped right in front of you. “Umma…Why are you crying? Umma shouldn’t cry! Umma’s too pretty to cry!”

“Umma’s not crying, Hyuk. Umma just got something in her eye.” You chuckled, dabbing your eyes with your sleeve.

“Umma! Hajimayo!” Inhyuk yelled. “Who did this to you? I’ll go hurt them for making Umma cry!”

You smiled and ruffled his hair. “Gwanchana. Umma’s fine. Promise.”

Inhyuk huffed and pouted before nodding. “Araso..”

You picked him up and kissed his forehead. "Adeul, I need to tell your samchon something then we can go and get you some food, ara?"

"Araso, Umma!" Inhyuk grinned.

"Oppa! Thanks for taking care of Hyuk. I hope he wasn't too much trouble." You thanked Outsider.

"Hyuk is never trouble. Come by anytime if you ever need someone to babysit." Outsider chuckled and ruffled your hair. "You have to tell me what happened with you and HyunSeung next time. But right now you should get going. I hear his tummy grumbling."

You laughed and nodded. "Ne, Oppa. Komawoyo again."

"Ne." Outsider nodded and chuckled as you walked out of his house and went to your car.

You buckled Inhyuk in and got in the driver's seat to get some food for him. When you reached the company, you helped Inhyuk get out as you grabbed the multiple bags of food you brought for Fate.

"Inhyuk-ah, don't forget to bring your food. Umma's hands are full." You told Inhyuk who was getting out of the car.

"Umma, I can help." Inhyuk pouted.

"Araso, araso. Can you lock Umma's car and hold onto the keys?"

Inhyuk took the keys from your pocket and locked the car as the two of you headed to the elevator.

"Adeul, press number one. We're going to the cafeteria first."

"Ne!" Inhyuk nodded and pressed the button for the cafeteria causing the elevator doors to close. "Umma, are you okay? Should I help?"

"Gwaenchana. Umma is okay." You smiled.

Inhyuk was quiet for a moment before asking, “Umma, when do you think I can see Appa?”

"Molla. Appa and I got into an argument. You might have to wait a bit longer. Mianhae." You answered as the elevator stopped and dinged meaning it arrived at the first floor. "Kaja."

"Ne!" Inhyuk nodded walking out of the elevator and going to the cafeteria with his things in hand as you followed after.

"Jae?" A voice called out.


Wheee~~~ Hahaha
Here's the first chapter of the trilogy~
I hope you enjoy it~ :D
Can you comment so I know which poster is better?
Either the one on the Forward or the one on this chapter.
Please comment~ :)
And Happy New Year~~~ <3