SOMETHING'S WRONG

Your Guardian Angel

 

Eunmi's pov

 

its the start of another day, and I dont want to frown anymore, so I start my day with a smile. My life would be back to normal again, maybe that Soojung and her friends wont bother me anymore, I hope so. I am walking to my class when I see Zelo, I like to greet him good morning, I am happily walking to him but I noticed that he is with someone, it's not B.A.P. or one of our classmates. Its Soojung. why is she with Zelo? But I noticed something, they look like they were arguing over something. Zelo don't look so good, yes he may be the most snob person you'll ever know, and he can be scary sometimes,but,  the way he look today, he seemed really angry. I watch them but I can't hear a thing they are saying. Just then Zelo punch the wall and walk away. Soojung was left there, I can't see her face since she's looking at Zelo who goes to a different direction from me, but to my surprise, Soojung turned around to my direction. I quickly hid yourself. 

" I hope she doesn't see me" I sigh, well it looks like she don't, cause when I look again, she's already walking away. and I continue to walk and go to class.

I was thinking about Zelo and Soojung the whole time. When I came in our class, Zelo was still out, when he came, I greeted him but he looks like he's thinking something that he didnt notice me, and the whole time, he's back to being the snob Zelo that didn't answer me when I talk to him, he may smile, but its really rare. And it looks like he's really thinking about something. Maybe its about Soojung, or the thing thay they had talked about.

Zelo was really weird this day, in lunch he was the first to walk out of the room right after the bell rang. After that, he didn't talk to me for the whole day. before he could walk away again, I called him

"Junhong~ah"

I am glad, at least he stop and looked at me.

"wae?"

"is there something wrong?"

"huh? no, i mean why would you ask that?"

"you're weird today."

he quietly looked at me, then smiled

"just don't mind me.. okay?" he said patting my head " i gotta go now" then he leaves.

I know that he's lying, I can feel it. And I really want to find out what is it.

 

I am now with Hyuna, Suzy and Jiyeon watching them dance.These three practices anywhere, but today, they were practicing in the garden, theres no one in there and its quiet, the garden is huge and has a space in the center where they can dance . I really like to watch them, they were perfect together. And I can see that they were really putting a lot of effort. They are prepairing for  the schools dance battle, it's held yearly during the school festival, it actually bacame the main event in the festival, but last year, I didnt care much to it, its kind of depressing to me that I can't join, but now watching my friends dance it feels like they are also dancing for me.

They were still dancing and I get out to buy them some drinks, since there is only few students in the school, it didnt take long to buy them drinks. I was in a part of the garden, where I can watch them carefully, I see Jiyeon and Suzy but not Hyuna maybe she get out for a while . I stay there for a while and feel myself dancing with them. I dance with them, but they can't see me cause they are facing the other way, I am slowly watching them then I dance with them when I finally get the step, but the only difference is that my steps are lighter cause I dont want to get tired by the powerful dance. I love dancing and  have a talent of easily getting the steps just by watching, but because life is so unfair, I really can't use this talent because of my stupid heart.  When the music stops and I also stop dancing, I quickly go to them and handed them the drinks.

"here"

"thanks!" they both said

"where's unnie?"I asked

"I'm here!" hyuna said with a smile on her face

"here" and I also handed her  a drink

"thanks."

 

I go home earlier than the three, I go back to my locker because I have to get some notes to review when I heard someone's crying. I look around to see who was crying and see a girl, I ran to her,

"are you okay?" 

I can't see her face since her hair is covering it. And when she turned to me 

"Soojung?!"