JUST WHEN EVERYTHING IS PERFECT

Your Guardian Angel

 

Eunmi's pov

 

I wake up with Zelo's face near mine, my eyes widened and I blush. Its the second time that day that I wake up with his face near mine and I wonder why is that always happening. I get up and noticed that it's already dark, I grab my phone but it wont open. " aish, of all time, why now?" I looked at Zelo who was still sleeping

"yah, Zelo." I shook his arms, but he didnt move. "Zelo!" I shook him again but he just groan. " CHOI JUNHONG!" I shouted near his ears.

With that he finally opens his eyes and quikly get up.

"hey, you dont need to shout." he said. I rolled my eyes and look at the sky.

"hey its dark. " he finally notices." wait, what time is it?, come on we need to go."

So we two get up , because of his long legs, he walks faster so he gets ahead fast, I tried to walk quickly but slows down when I get tired, my legs were too short so I cant walk fast like him.

"hey! faster!" he shouted.

I really dont like rushing. I came to him breathing heavily. he was staring at a bus that was now getting away.

" why are you just standing there?"

"that's the last bus going to the city" what? ah 

"you should just ride on it, why are you still here?"

"do you think I will leave you here? " 

I just stare down then he walks away,

"hey, I thought you won't leave me!, yah wait for me"

we are now walking along the dark road, some of the streetlights were not working and the clouds were hinding the moon. Silence is sorrounding us 

"where will go now?" I asked.

"Do you know a place where we can stay?"

" no, our house before were already occupied by other family," I said

"that's ok, I know one." he said. we continue walking until reaching a small house. He talked to a man for a while and the man give something, keys I think, then we continue walking to a big beautiful house. It looks that no one is living there but  the place is still kept clean.

"this is our house" he opened the door with the keys. "That man is the caretaker of this house, come in" 

the house is also beautiful inside.

"have a seat first" I do what he said, he ran upstairs and come back with some clothes. He left and go somewhere then come back. " go shower first" then he pointed the bathroom. When i entered the bathroom I heard the front door closed, maybe he go out. I took a long time inside the bathroom, the warm water relax my body.

After I washed myself, I smell somthing delicious, ramen. I follow the smell that brings me to the kitchen and I see him there cooking. He noticed me and smiled. I sit in one of the  chairs, he serve the food and we eat. I thanked him, after that , there is silence again. after we eat, we go upstairs and he let me enter one of the rooms. 

"uh, It's my sister's, you can sleep here tonight" he just said then go before I can even thank him.

I entered the room and scan it, Its a cute room, the wall is painted light pink, and the bedsheet that maybe Zelo set is also pink, there are many stufftoy all over the room, and some books on the shelf. It's like, someone was still using the room. maybe they kept it like this even when the owner is gone. I sat at the side of the bed and saw a frame on the nightsand. It was a photo of a kid zelo with a girl, it was surely his sister. the wind blows suddenly so I look up and noticed that there is  balcony and the glass door was open. I stand up and go to the balcony. I love the fresh air that touches my body. I was busy watching the view when I heard a glass door open, I look to my side and see zelo but he was on the other balcony beside where I stand. 

He was surprised to see me but afterwards smile at me. He smiles a lot this day and I like it. I walked to the near end of  the balcony, near him, he also. I stared at the view again and there is silence  between us. 

"thank you"

"huh?for what?"

"For this day. Its fun." he said

we chat for a little and borrowed his phone to call my parents that we cant go home tonight. then we go  back inside and sleep. 

 

the next morning, we wake up and go back to the city, he offered to take me home.

"ah! my lovely daughter! you're home!" my dad said while hugging me, " appa missed you so much!"

"Appa, I was gone just for a night, you're over reacting" I said then laughed at my silly father. my mother also laughed. thats my parents, they may be silly but they really love me and doesnt want me to be hurt.

"uh appa, omma, this is Junhong, my classmate." I introduced Zelo and he bowed at my parents. while appa stare at him intently from head to toe.

"What did you do to my daughter?, huh?!"

"appa! dont harrass him"

"wae? you love him now more than me! im dissapointed" then my dad pouted

"appa!" aish my father is being childish again "omma! help!"

"Junhong-shi, come inside first and have breakfast"

"Kamsahamnida"

we eat breakfast all together , I was still a bit shy cause zelo is at our house.

 

~~~

Zelo's pov

 

I am now eating breakfast with Eunmi and her family. They were indeed very close, her father was weird but he's nice and funny. And her mother was loving and sweet, such a perfect family, unlike mine. after eating breakfast, I help her mother with the dishes, while Eunmi is playing with his father.

" dont mind his father, he just really love Eunmi" I was startled when her mom said that, I looked at her mom and she just smiled at me.

"it's okay. Your family is actually awesome, I mean, you were very close." I can't help but be sad, I wish my family was like that. I just fake a smile.

"yeah, maybe were really that close, its just because we dont like to lose her." you can see sadness in her mom's face, lose her? why? you looked at her mom confusedly and when she noticed you she just smile.

" ah you know, she's our only treasure. Losing a family member is really heart breaking." she just said that and continue the chore quietly.

then after we clean the kitchen, I said goodbye and go home.

 

~~~

 

Your pov

 

the last month was a good month for zelo and me, when monday came, each of the pairs share their stories of spending time together to the class, I shared about how nice zelo is and the two of us coming from the same hometown except for the fact that we know each other before and of course, not catching the bus home, while Zelo just share about your non stop talking which made the whole class laugh. The others share their stories and most of them were funny.

since then, the both of us become closer, he also introduced me to B.A.P.

"annyeong hasaeyo" I bowed.

"ah so you are zelo's girl" himchan said

"hyung!"

I looked at zelo, he looked at me then we look away from each other blushing.

 

Zelo starts to reply when I talk to him, at least he is improving bit by bit. just when I thought everything is working out fine, an enemy appeared.

I was walking in an empty hallway while reviewing some notes when someone called me

"hey!" 

I looked up from my note to see a girl  glaring at me, with two other girls at her back

"do you need something?" I asked

the girl steps closer to me .then smirked

"pfft, dont try to look so nice and innocent, it wont work on me!"

"what do you want!"

"it's simple. Stay. Away. From.Zelo Oppa!"