YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL

Your Guardian Angel

 

To all the important people in my life,
 
I want to thank all of you for making my existence worth. Thank you for being good to me and for being there for me everytime. 
 
To B.A.P oppas, who've been  great brothers to me. Thank you for taking care of me and Zelo. Thank you for giving him a chance to show his talent to everyone. Sorry if Zelo became stubborn because of me.
 
To the Unnamed Angels. Even if some misunderstand you and say that you were not angels, for me you are the prettiest and kindest angels I met. You are angels that give me a chance to dance and to live my dream.  Thank you for protecting me and loving me and accepting me and being my bestfriends. Sorry for making you worry.
 
To my parents, who were there beside me since the beggining, I don't know how can I thank you for all that you've done. After all this, you can no longer have to worry about me everytime. Umma, Appa, I know that having a child like me is burdening. I'm sorry for being like this. I'm sorry that there are times you had to leave your work because I was rushed in the hospital. 
 
To Zelo..yah! Choi Junhong! Congratulations! I told you, you will win. First, Thank you for not trying to kill yourself again and making me met you again. Thank you for always being there, even if you find me annoying before hehe. Thank you for showing me what love is and making me experience it. Yes, there are times that I've been hurt, but It's part of falling in love right. Sorry, because I know there are times I've been stupid. Sorry because I didn't told you earlier about my condition. 
 
Thank you  for being my Guardian Angels
 
This may look like a goodbye letter. But somehow I wish it would not end up like that. You all become the angels in my life and I'm thankful for that. Now that I have decided to take the surgery, I want to say all these and more. I am afraid actually , I am afraid that this could be a goodbye letter. I am afraid to die.. I am afraid to die during the surgery and won't have the chance to tell you all these. But I will still fight, I will make it through. I made a promise to Zelo so I will make it. 
 
Again, thank you and sorry. 
 
I will wake up again right? 
 
But if I'm not lucky enough to have a second chance to live with all of you, then I will be your Guardian Angel. Even if you won't see me, I will be there with you. Silently watching.
 
 
Your Guardian Angel,
Kim Eunmi
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 I walk fast to get in class on time. I was nervous when walking to my class. The moment I opened the door, many eyes stares at me but then they get back to what are they doing. I scanned the room and saw that all the seats were occupied except for the one at the back beside a guy who was staring out the window. 

 
This scene seems familiar though? 
 
I slowly walk to the back and asked the guy
 
"Can I seat here?"
 
In an instant memories filled my mind . He look back at me with his poker face. But unlike before, he didn't ignore me. And in fact , he smiled brightly at me and said
 
"Of course, 'cause that's your place, always beside me" aww, how can this big guy be so cute?!
 
"you're the only one who lasted as his seatmate. I think you'll be for another year" I look at my back and saw a guy
 
"Goodmorning!" It's Sungyeol, dashing his smile
"Good morning" I greeted back and sat on my seat
 
"Zelo!" I look outside and saw Jongup oppa callef Zelo so he went outside first.
 
 
 
"Hey girl"
"hey!" I greeted this two pretty girl in front of me. The snobbish Suzy and the oh so sweet Jiyeon.We talk for a while then the teacher already went inside. 
 
We are now on our senior year. Hyuna unni already graduated along with B.A.P oppas except Zelo and Jongup. 
 
It's been months since my operation and I am already fully recovered. 
 
I look beside me and saw Zelo staring out the window again. I also look out the window, but now, I know why Zelo was always looking out. On a branch of a tree was a girl waving at us while showing her pretty smile. She was wearing a white dress and have cute wings at her back.
 
It was his sister, an angel, a guardian angel that always look after him 
 
After school, we went to Mrs. Jung's cafe and hang out there for a while. 
 
Zelo was beside me and Sungyeol was beside Suzy, being sweet with each other. They're officialy dating now. While Jiyeon is staring at us
 
"YAH! can you stop that?"-Jiyeon
"what?"-we asked her
"acting all lovey dovey. Aish, I swear I'm going to find a boyfriend now so I won't be left out."-Jiyeon
 
we just laugh at  her,  
 
After it Zelo decided to walk me home. But I stopped when we came to the bus stop.
 
"why? are you heading somewhere?" he asked curiosly because we don't have to take a bus to go home.
"uhm" I nodded
"where?"
 
but instead of answering him, I pulled him when inside the bus that just came. We sat at the back. He stares at me but I just smiled at him and lean my head on his shoulders. He didn't say anything and we just stay like that during the ride.
 
The bus stops and we went down to a familiar place. We quietly walk hand in hand as we go near the lake. 
 
"why did we go here?" he asked
"nothing, I just want to go here again"
 
we go at the platform and lay down while dipping our feet in the water.  We just stay like that, lying beside each other comfortably. 
 
"Jagiya" he said
"hmm?"
"I regret what I said before"
"What's that?"
"That guardian angels are only illusion of kids"
"mm, so you believe in them now?"
"Yeah, I believe in them since you saved me here"
"really?"
"ne. because you're my guradian angel"
 
 
 
Guardian Angels were real, they can be anyone in this world. They can be  the soul of loved one that passed away, or someone we cherrish that is still living today. The people around us, they can be our guradian angel, they dont have be in a white gown,  have wings or have halo. They just have to be a person who loved us and willing to protect us no matter what.