SOOJUNG'S MISERY

Your Guardian Angel

 

 

Author's pov

 

 

Eunmi was still resting at the hospital while Zelo was having a crazy argument with her father. At the school, everyone was still busy preparing for the festival that will be held next week, it’s already a Thursday and they only have 2 days to prepare. Suzy, Hyuna and Jiyeon can’t practice because they are worrying about Eunmi.

“Did she text you already?” ask Hyuna

“She still haven’t” replied Jiyeon.

Suzy just sighed and noticed that the students around them were too noisy, then she heard something from two girls that passed by

“Hey, have you heard? The bully is getting bullied!” a girl said

“Yeah, poor her, well she deserved that for making Zelo oppa angry” another one added

Then the three of them stared at each other

“Soojung?” they all ask in unison, and then they saw Eunjung, a friend from Soojung’s class

“Hey, do you hear the news?” she asked

“About Soojung?” they said

“Yeah, Zelo’s fan girls put glue on her chair, she didn’t notice that, and when she tries to stand she just can’t and everybody’s laughing at her.”

“They do that to her?”

“Yeah, well she was already separated from her chair but her skirt had holes after”

“I bet she’s so embarrassed already”

“She really is”

“Are they not afraid of Soojung?”

“If it’s for Zelo or B.A.P., those fan girls will really do anything.”

And so the news spread that Soojung is getting bullied by fan girls, Soojung tries to fight back, but she don’t know who did that. And she knows that she can’t ask the students cause almost all the school population was B.A.P’s fan girls. Soojung and her friends were being bullied, they were getting glares when they passed, no one talks to them and some even pull pranks at them.

“She deserves that!”

“yeah, If oppa hates her then I hate her too!”

“I also don’t like that Eunmi to be around oppa, but I admit, she makes oppa smile and I love seeing that smile”

“Yeah and just because of Soojung, oppa frowns again.”

“Do you know that Eunmi is sick?”

“Yeah, someone said she’s at a hospital”

“That Soojung is going overboard, how much is the bullying she gets from Soojung to get her hospitalized?”

Many think that Soojung hurts Eunmi physically causing her to be sick. No one knows what really happened that time, but they all know that it’s Soojung’s fault. She may not hurt Eunmi physically, but her heart was in great pain. Since the incident between Zelo and Soojung, his fan girls were all trying to get back at her for making Zelo sad and frown.

Hyuna, Suzy and Jiyeon just watched at Soojung’s misery, well they can’t do anything. Suddenly Suzy’s phone rang

        >>Eunmi Calling

She immediately answered the call

“Yah Kim Eunmi! What do you think you’re doing and calling just now!” she said, well more like shouted

“Suzy, relax. I’m fine, sorry for making you worried.”

“Where are you? Zelo is looking for you, he said you’re not home.”

“Uh, I’m at the hospital, but please don’t tell him or B.A.P.”

After telling them the name of the Hospital, they promised to pay a visit at Eunmi after school.

“Okay, practice well okay? Don’t think much about me.”

 

As Eunmi said, the three were back to practicing again, at least they were relieved to know that Eunmi’s okay. After class, they buy some fruits and go to the said hospital were Eunmi was in.

When they get to Eunmi’s room they immediately hugged her tight, they also scold her for not telling them anything and such. She was glad to see them, the four spend time together, and they know that Eunmi was still in pain so they tried to cheer her. Then they tell her about Soojung getting bullied, and Eunmi was shocked.

“what? Why did they bully her? Is it because of Zelo?” Eunmi tought that it’s  because they were dating

“Yep, those fan girls were really mad at her that’s why.”

“Ah, she will be fine, ‘cause Zelo is there to protect her” she said

“What?!” the three were shocked

“Zelo? Protecting Soojung? Why would he do that?”

“Because they were dating!”

“Dating?!”They shouted again

“Yah Eunmi, what the hell did just Soojung told you?”

And so she told them all that happened. And the three just face-palmed themselves because Eunmi believes in Soojung.

“I didn’t know that you can be stupid sometimes” Hyuna said

“Hey!” Eunmi pouted

“listen, I don’t think they were dating cause earlier this morning, Zelo just shouted at her because he’s so mad that she hurt you.” And Suzy explained to her why his fan girls were mad at Soojung, and such.

And Eunmi just listen to them, with open, not knowing what to believe, but they were her friends, of course they wouldn’t lie.

“If you don’t believe us, why don’t you ask Zelo yourself?”

“b-but, I don’t want to see him now”

“That’s just fine, I’m also mad at him because he didn’t protect you well” Jiyeon said

“But you still need to talk to him after all, to clear things out and just let his fangirls do the revenge for you.” Hyuna smiled.

Eunmi was still thinking about things but just smiled, yeah she really needs to talk to Zelo.