SUZY'S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Your Guardian Angel

After school, Hyuna and Eunmi have their excuses and just promise to follow to the cafe. The four of them agreed to celebrate Suzy's birthday at the cafe of Mrs. Jung where they always hang out. Since Eunmi and Hyuna is not around, Jiyeon and Suzy go ahead at the cafe. Jiyeon sings a cheery happy birthday song to Suzy on their way. The plan is just to eat at the cafe and spend time together, that they haven't done for the past few days. But when they got there, the cafe is closed. The lights were off and there are no customers.

"hey, it's close. I think Mrs. Jung is not around" said Suzy

"so, what shall we do?" asked Jiyeon

"let's call them"

"is it realy close?"

"of course it is. look, the lights were off."

"maybe its just a new theme? hehe" said Jiyeon and went closer to the shops door

"Suzy, look, the sign said it's open"

"huh? maybe they just forget to turn the sign." said Suzy when she gets beside Jiyeon.

" who will forget to turn the shops sign, of course it's open, come on" Jiyeon pushed the door and it opens

"see?" Jiyeon pushed Suzy inside the cafe.

" yah, Jiyeon, I think it's not right to get in he--" Suzy's words were stopped when the lights turn on.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUZY!" the people shouted.

Hyuna and Eunmi were there holding a cake, many people were there, Sungyeol and some of their classmates were there, B.A.P were also there. It can be seen on Suzy's face that she was really surprised.

"happy birthday bestie!" Jiyeon said while hugging her then put a party hat on Suzy's head. The she joined Hyuna and Eunmi and all sang to Suzy.

" make a wish Suzy!" They all said. Suzy closed her eyes and have her wish.

"Come on and let's eat!" Said Mrs. Jung and the food is served to them.

"Oh, thank you Mrs. Jung!" Suzy exclaimed

"That's alright dear, you were like my daughters, and I would like to havemy daughter a party like this" said Mrs. Jung

All were busy eating. B.A.P is on a different table and Zelo couldn't help but to look at Eunmi. She was happily chatting with her friends. Zelo smiled because of the angelic image he see on Eunmi, but his smile fade when he see Sungyeol popped out of nowhere and talked to them. So he just turn around. And a girl from their class started talking to him about a dance contest.

On the other table, where Eunmi is busy chatting with her friends, she can't help but to noticed Zelo who is looking at her. She feels a little uneasy because of this, then Sungyeol came and talk to them, she glanced at Zelo and now he's already talking with a girl.

While everybody was eating and chatting, Suzy looked around and saw everyone happy, they all greeted her. It's the first time she have a birthday like this, where there were all the friends she love. She never knew that despite her attitude, she have these wonderful friends. Soon, a tear fall in the corner of her eye. She wipe it but it just won't stop falling, but she knew that these were tears of joy. Then Hyuna noticed her.

"ow, our birthday girl is crying"

"hey,don't be too emotional, the party's not done yet." Added Jiyeon.

"I'm sorry, I'm just happy."

"We should give our gifts now."

So they pulled Suzy to the center and tell that its gift giving time. Everyone give their gifts, it started with some of their classmates, follwed by Mrs. Jung who give her a baking set, Suzy is starting to like baking. then B.A.P. who giveher a teddy bear, they don't even know who will give it.

"Hyung,give it now" said Youngjae

"you should give it." said Himchan

"Yongguk hyung should, he's the leader." said Jongup. Zelo is just quiet and Yongguk dont want to.

"aish, give me that," Daehyun grab the teddy bear and give it to Suzy.

"uh, heres our gift, uh happy birthday" he shyly said, scratch the back of his neck then go back to B.A.P.

Sungyeol is there, nervous. Eunmi pushed him so he can already give his gift to Suzy. every one is watching, that makes him more nervous.

"uh, hi, so heres my gift, hope you like it," then he reached a wrapped gift to Suzy

"Thank you, Sungyeol" she smiled and started to tear the wrap. Sungyeol don't know what to do. he likes to hide and never show his face again,

"what could be her reaction?" he thought

"hey, it's a shirt!"exclaimed Suzy with a smile, she look at the shirt and her smile suddenly faded. he looked at Sungyeol with wide eyes.

"SUNGYEOL!" she shouted. everyone gets curious so Jiyeon grab the shirt from Suzy's hand and look at it, she can't help but to laugh, then she face it to the crowd. The shirt has Sungyeol's face printed on it. Then everybody laughed. 

Even Eunmi can't help but laugh, " so this is the gift he prepared?!" she tought.

"okay, fine, it's ridiculous, but..." Sungyeol said then open his jacket that reveals him wearing a shirt that has Suzy's face printed on. every one laughed again with it. " hey! don't laugh! It's a couple shirt!" he protested.

"And why are you giving me that shirt?" Suzy asked

"Because were goiing to become a couple anyway" with Sungyeol's statement everybody froze. 

"Are you? What?!" 

"I like you Suzy.." is all Sungyeol said and you can't hear any noise aside from a cricket . 

while everyone froze, Eunmi is smiling because finally Sungyeol confessed. On the other hand, Zelo is looking at Eunmi who is smiling and thought to himself. " so, Sungyeol likes Suzy?! aish, what should I do? Is Eunmi mad at me? argh, I shouldn't have tell her that I like her. Should I talk to her? Argh!" he didn't know what to do, just then Eunmi glanced at him, but she's not smiling " I knew it. she's mad!" he thought, so he just awkwardly looked away.

slowly, Sungyeol walked towards Suzy and reached a small box from his pocket, he opened it and it revealed a beautiful necklace with a heartshaped pendant. he get it and wear it to Suzy's neck. Everyone cheers and teased them. 

" This is really my gift to you, I hope you like it." he shyly said " but I hope you can still consider my other gift, someday." 

Suzy touched the necklace and blushed, he looked at Sungyeol and smiled.

"okay! stop the drama! it's our turn!" Eunmi, Jiyeon and Hyuna shouted and then pulled Sungyeol away from Suzy.

 

~~~~

After 45312468512475 years! finally, updated. Mianhae! I was just really busy at school, but since it's vacation I have more time now. keke