A DAY TOGETHER II

Your Guardian Angel

 

Eunmi's pov

 

When I finally wake up, I felt something heavy above my head. I turn my head to see Zelo's face near mine, I blushed at our closeness.  I stare at his handsome face for a while and my hand find its way to caressing his face, my fingers were at the tip of his nose when he suddenly opens his eyes. We both stay in that position for a while, looking into each others eyes before quickly seating properly and looking away from each other. I try to cover my face with my hair to hide my redness. Then he stand up and get down when the bus stop.

"hey! wait for me!" I shouted at him causing the others passengers to look at me so I quickly hop off the bus. " aish, you should at least tell me that we will already getting down!" I panted, I look at him expecting his serious face, but what I see is him smiling while trying to hold his laugh and I smiled to myself. " Don't hold it in, just laugh all you want" I said while walking ahead of him.

"You will get mad if I laugh at you" he said following me

"No I wont. In fact I will be glad if I made you laugh, or even just to see you smile"

"and why is that?"

I turned to him making myself walk backwards. " Its a rare thing you do, and it suits you " and I turn around again.

"now, where in the world are we?"

 

 

Zelo's pov

 

"You may not know it but you always make me smile" i said in my thoughts.

"now, where in the world are we?"

I looked at her, then at the surroundings, but I dont know what would I feel to be back. Back in the place where I was born, where i grow up with my sister, where i lose hope  and where someone starts to build it again. The girl who saved me before, I still couldn't forget her.  I dont know but , somehow I change a little because of her, because of her words. I still dont socialize much because i'm afraid that if I start to like people they wont like  me back like my parents, or if they do they will eventually leave,just like my sister. But because of her, I started to have a dream and tried to live my life the best I could. But I still want to met her again, because I think that she's the only one that can totally change me to a better person. And I also want to thank her for saving me, if not I wouldnt be able to experience the things that were happening to me, I wouldnt have meet B.A.P and I wouldnt have met  Kim Eunmi.

Can that girl be still in this place? Can I find here my guardian angel?. Yeah I'm weird, I dont believe in guardian angels in white gowns and have wings cause I believe that a guardian angel is someone with the angelic face of the girl that save me, that looks like Eunmi .  but no, Eunmi can't be her, I heard before that Eunmi is from America and not here. I still doubt the fact that Eunmi and that girl is the same.

"yah, Choi Junhong!" I was pulled away in my thoughts.

"ne?"

"are you just gonna stay there the whole time? staring blankly in the air ?huh?"

"ah..m-mianhae"

"then, come on, follow me"

We came to the park and memories came rushing to my mind. My doubt in my previous thoughts was slowly flowing away when she said

"ah, this place changes a lot huh?" i looked at her confusedly, did she means that she knows this place and was actually here before?

 

 

Eunmi's pov

 

"ah, this place changes a lot huh? " I said and noticed that zelo looks at me with a confused face. 

" well I don't recognized the place at first because it changes al lot" I answered thinking that his confused face was because of my previous question about where we are.

"You know this place?"

"ne" I nodded. " I actually lived here before, when was little, maybe about 8 years ago.."  I walked to the lake.. " ah, i'm glad that this lake dont have much change." I found a good spot under a tree and sit myself on the ground, Zelo follows afterwards. the two of us sit side by side while watching the calm lake and stay like that for a while.

" yah, why so quiet?"

"as if i talk much?" he smirked

" it's just that, this time is different, it's like.. you're sad.. do you have a problem?"

he just sit there quietly.

"i-its okay, you dont have to say it if you dont like to."

 

" I have many memories in this place" he said.

I turned to him. He was still looking at the lake, but I can see sadness in his eyes. The same thing I see in the eyes of the boy that I saved in this lake. Thinking about that boy again, I notice again that Zelo really looked like him. except that Zelo has blond hair with a shade of blue in the bangs, while that boy has a plain dark brown hair.

"Like you, I also lived here before, I was born here." I was just listening to him. Thinking, that zelo can really be that boy. You were about to ask him about the boy when he said,

" There is a story in this lake that I really like"

 

 

Zelo's pov

 

I was deeply thinking about Eunmi's relationship with the girl and there is only one way to confirm it, asking her. But what if its not her? And how will I ask her? aish this thing is making me crazy. But i have decided.

" There is a story in this lake that I really like" i asked, that's the moment i realized that she was already looking at me.

"What's that story?"

"They say that there is a little boy that was so depressed and tries to commit suicide in this lake before, but then a little girl stop and save him" I noticed that her eyes widened when she hers it.

"h-how did you know that there is such a story?" she asked confusedly.

"uhm, it became the talk of the town the day after the incident happen" i lied. She looked like she was thinking deeply about what I said then formed an 'o' shape on . maybe she is not the girl after all.

"but, why do you like the story so much?" she suddenly asks

"uh well, because they say that the boy didnt continue to commit suicide because of the girls words. The boy continue to live with the girls words in his mind." i explained and i see her smile

" If the boy is now living with the  girls words, then, why are you still always sad all these years?" 

" because that time i haven't met the one that will make me laugh ofte-- hey, were not talking about me!" I looked at her but she was looking at the lake.

" cry and laugh when you can. but laugh more often,and remember to forgive, life is too short to hold grudges." she paused and looked at me. "that's what  the girl said right?"

Does that mean that she is...

"thinking about it, I think that I also like that story. wanna know why?" i didnt answer but she continued, "because I'm happy that the boy didnt die and i have met him... again. I'm glad that I have save a life"  that's it, she is really the girl who saved me before. We looked at each other silently until she breaks the silence. 

"you grew a LOT huh" 

"you too,"

we  shyly smiled at each other. Then she adjust her self, stretched her arms and lay at the grass.

"what are you doing?" i asked

"I will take a nap,"

"you already slept at bus"

"but this day is tiring, and sleeping in the bus makes me feel more tired . wake me up when we have to leave." she said and turn her back on me.

this girl, really is unique and mysterious. She's right, this day is tiring, maybe i should take a nap too, I need to rest my body and mind. I positioned myself beside her, i turn to my side with my back at her and sleep.