CONFESSION?

Your Guardian Angel

Eunmi's pov

 

After roaming around the school, I went to our classroom, it was well decorated, some of my classmates were playing and doing stuffs, then I spotted Zelo at the back, by the window. I go to him.

"Choi Junhong"

he looked at me, again, no smile. 

"can we talk?"

he just nodded, I walk out and he followed. when we get to a place where there are no students, I began to talk

"are you mad at me?"

he looks at meg, then shakes his head

"then why are you acting like that, I don't understand you."

he just stand there quietly, looking at me and I hate how his stare pierce through me, its like he's sad or mad, there's something in his eyes that I cant describe.

"if its about your parents--"

"its not about them."

"but about the incident?"

"look, I'm not mad because you are with them or something, I was just shocked that I saw them there, and the fact that you are the girl thwt they were talking about. they explained it to me."

"well, how about them?"

"them?"

"yeah, I mean, you cleared things out about the hospital thing, but them being your parents, well I'm not intruding here or something I just want to say that, I think your parents were actually pretty nice."

he smirked "well, they're nice to other people but not to me, they don't even love me"

"no, you're wrong, they love you."

"you're just saying that because--"

"no, listen. they talk to me, they shared many stories about their children, especially their son. they were really proud of you, they tell me how intelligent you are, your talent, your naughtyness, all that, and also how they love you, they may be not there always, but understand them, they were also struggling, even if they want to be with you, they can't cause they have to do something."

"they're struggling? they have a problem? and what kind of problem is that? business again?" he said in a sarcastic tone

"junhong.. don't close your mind because of hatred, let them tell you, give them a chance to speak."

Zelo just stand there.. thinking maybe...then he walk towards me and said

"fine, I'll give them chance" I smiled but then he added " but stay away from Sungyeol" my smile faded, and he walk past me

"Sungyeol? what did is his connection to this? and why would I stay away from-- YAH! JUNHONG!" I turned around and run to Zelo, I stop in front of him.

"what did you say about Sungyeol"

"stay away from him" his face serious, I narrowed my eyes on him, questioning his answer.

"and why would I do that?"

"so that I can talk to my parents."

"what? I don't get it, what's with Sungyeol being in this?"

"I'll do what you want, if you'll do what I want"

"what?! that's not fair!, you're their son, even if I don't say it, you should do that!, but staying away from Sungyeol is something... ridiculous?"

"why? what's with him that you can't stay away from him?"

"what's with him that wants you for me to stay away from him?"

"just do it."

"no! okay, give me five reasons why should I do it"

"hey, that's too many!"

"fine! If I find even one good and acceptable reason from that five, I'll do it."

"uh, because of my parents, you know what I said earlier"

"that's not acceptable! i already told you!"

"well, I don't like him"

"well, I like him, just don't mind him if you dont like him. what else?"

"he's not my friend"

"he is my friend. I can't stay away from a friend just because of you, who were not his friend"

"he's not a good person"

"maybe he is naughty and pull pranks sometimes but he is pretty nice actually, he's also cute. the way he blushes, he's like a kid. that's not enough reason. Zelo, are you just playing? you're saying nonsense reasons actually. so that last one?"

"you want to hear it?"

"of course"

"no, you don't like to hear it"

"I do!"

"do you really want to?"

"Zelo, are playing with me?

"b-but, do you really really really want to hear it, like really?"

"freaking YES! just tell it!, if you won't tell it then there's no reason for me to stay away from Sungyeol"

"because I like you and I get jealous when some other man is around you!" he suddenly said that froze me

my mouth wide open, a fly will just enter. my eyes staring at him like he's the most terrifying creature I ever saw. I was shocked by what he said, "did he really like me, he said that right?"I thought

seeing my reaction he lowered his head, maybe he's embarrased or somthing, 

"I told you, you don't want to hear it"

"are you crazy? it's what i've like to hear from you, you don't know how much I want to hear that from you, I just don't know what to do cause it's like a dream. you only say that to me in my dreams, if you just knew" I just thought that, I cant verbalize it to Zelo, I was frozen there.

"Eunmi!Zelo!"a voice called, I still stand there like a statue, Zelo looked to her, she's Jiyeon, I know from her voice even if I didn't look.

"Im actually thinking of talking to my parents actually, but about Sungyeol, just forget what I said." then Zelo left me, his head hung low. when he's gone Jiyeon came to me 

"hey! what happened"

I slowly looked at Jiyeon, curiousity filled her face and I can't help but squeel.

"ahhhhhh!"

"yah!" she slap my forehead that stops me from squeeling

"hey! that hurts, "I said while rubbing my forehead.

 

~~~

"EUNMI!" calls Suzy "hey, what's happening to you?"

"she's been like that after I saw her with Zelo" Jiyeon stated

"Zelo? why? what's with him" asks Hyuna

they were talking about me but I was still gazing at the air. 

 

"Zelo just said he likes me, he said that, he's not tricking me, is he?" I mumbled

 

“YAH! KIM EUNMI!” they all shouted that finally awaken me from my thoughts

“You don’t need to shout…” I said

“We need to, you’re still spacing there, tell us what had really happened earlier causing you to be like that.” Jiyeon said.

“Yeah, tell us. I thought you and Zelo were okay now?”

“Is it Soojung again?”

“No, it’s not Soojung. Its just. Wait, what if someone tells you he liked you? What will you do?”

“Omo, did Zelo just confessed to you?”

“no, it’s not, well… kinda? I don’t know?”

"aaahh!" they started to squeel,

"how?"

"what did he say?"

they filled me questions, so I just told them what had happened, just the argument about Sungyeol, you even see Suzy's reaction when you mentioned Sungyeol. 

"why did'nt you answer?"

"what should I say? its not even a question so how can I answer, he just tell me he likes me, and it's all of a sudden, I just froze stupidly in front of him!"

 

"AHH what should I do?!" while scratching my head then banging it on the table

 

~~~~~~

 

hey xD I know the this chapter is crazy. sorry.