CHAPTER 1

Your Guardian Angel

 

8 years ago
 
 

zelo's pov

 
"I hate it! I hate life! I hate myself!" I shouted as I came to the lake near the park. My life is miserable and I can't take it anymore. I'm weak, many kids bullied me, my parents don't love me and my sister died in an accident. I hate my sister for leaving me, i have this certain disease in the heart before and after my sister died, her heart was given to me. I don't know what to feel, i dont know if i should be happy cause i i have a new heart or deppresed because its from my sister. I feel like I killed her. arghh I cant take this. And today is my birthday but like my other birthdays, my parents were not home and just left me with a big toy and a note. Do they think that the size of the toy can make me feel happy? It's them that i want to be with me.. and my sister...
 
I want to follow her wherever she is now. I think that's the only way to free myself from all of this pain. and soon enough, I dropped myself in the water, I don't know how to swim so i would probably drown in here, I know I'm pathetic but I don't care now, cause it's the end...
 
 
 
Until someone pulls me off the water...who is this person that tries to ruin my death? "yah! what do you think you're doing?are you crazy? do you want to die?" the girl shouted. i didnt answer her, i just stare at her face, its so angelic,,but she's crying?
 
 
~~~
 

 Eunmi's pov

 
I was casually walking in the park with angel, my favorite doll when I see this kid near the lake, I thought that he's just standing there but no, he walks nearer to the edge of the platform then dropped himself in the water. "omo, i think that kid has mental problems". I ran to the lake and jump in the water to save him. as soon as we reached the land, I drop him and shouted at him "yah! what do you think you're doing?are you crazy? do you want to die?" and my tears fell, I dont like seeing something like this, I don't like someone dying or someone wasting their life, I do my best for sad people to brighten up so they won't kill themselves. and this kid was just trying to kill hmself and he is just staring at me like an idiot for a moment
 
"yah!" I said as I wipe my tears. then he looked away. you are now sitting beside each other with some distance between. "uhm why did you--" my sentence was cut off by him
 
"you are not supposed to intrude you know" he said without looking at me
 
"b-but you are not supposed to kill your self!" I said
 
"it's my life and it's not your business! so just go away!" he shouted then looked at me. I know he's angry but it's not what I see in his eyes. it's sadness, pure sadness. "and who told you to save me? huh!you should just left me drowning" he continued. my tears start to fall again, I am not crying because I am afraid of him, I am crying because you felt pity for this boy. " stop crying will you! you don't know me so just go home and don't bother someone who's sick of their own life!"... how rude, I think.. 
 
~~~
 

zelo's pov

 
damn, this kid is now crying in front of me, what is her problem. aish.. i'm not really a gentleman,  i just shouted at this cute girl, ahh what am i saying, her? cute?. she wipe her tears "sorry" she said there is silence after that. "sorry, i know i'm not supposed to intrude  in your life, i know its not my business but i just dont want to see someone dying. i dont want people to waste their life. i dont know what your problem is but i know thet you're sad. i can see iy in your eyes. but please.. no matter how sad you are please dont kill yourself, there are people that wants to live longer but can't so please dont waste yours.."
 
she's just a kid i think about my age but she speaks like an older person. "for a kid, i think you're watching too many dramas." i said with a smirk " no. i'm serious. dont waste your life no matter what!" I looked at her, then to her doll, she noticed where i was looking. "this is angel" she said slightly smiling. "she's my guardian angel and she keeps me safe everytime, my father give her to me when i was 6"
 
"psh. you're pathetic. believing that doll can keep you safe? guardian angel? they're not true, they are just illusions of kids! 
"but they are true! i know you have one because if you dont you are probably dead now"
"then i wish i dont have one!" 
"stop saying things like that! are you not afraid to die?!"
 
"you know what? i see that you really don't understand me! "my temper is at it again "YOU KNOW WHY? CAUSE YOU PROBABLY DONT GET BULLIED EVERYDAY, YOU HAVE LOVING PARENTS, YOU DONT HAVE A SISTER THAT DIED AND YOU DONT HAVE A FREAKING HEART CANCER BEFORE! YOUR LIFE MUST BE PERFECT AND HAPPY UNLIKE ME! IM MISERABLE! THE ONLY ONLE THAT LOVED ME WAS ALREADY GONE! SHE LEAVES ME AND GIVE HER HEART TO ME BUT I CANT BE HAPPY CAUSE I FEEL LIKE I KILLED HER! I FEEL LIKE FOR ME TO LIVE SHE HAD TO DIE AND I DINT LIKE THAT! I'M NOT AFRAID TO DIE! I'M ACTUALLY READY FOR IT BUT SHE JUST,,,SHE JUST...." I cant keep my tears flowing down, i just wanted to cry...
YOU DONT HAVE HUGE PROBLEMS LIKE I DO!"
 
"yeah, you're right. maybe i really can't understand you" she calmly said. i'm now looking at her. " it's true. i dont get bullied everyday...i have loving parents...i dont have a sister that died and i dont have a heart cancer..."there are short gaps between her explanation like she wants to add something but did'nt say it." you can call me lucky but i'm not actually, i still have problems and maybe they are not really that much as compared to yours. but i think your sister wont like it to see you die, she give you her heart, she give you a life, do you think she will be happy to know that you wasted something so important? just learn to appreciate it. maybe your parents are not here but i know thAT they love you, parents always love their child." after that she smiled. how can she smile in this? she still have tears in her eyes but she is smiling. " cry and laugh when you can. but laugh more often,and remember to forgive, life is too short to hold grudges." then she stood up. " sorry for bothering you" the she bows  then leaves...
 
that's it. after ruining my suicidal plans she just leave me here. seriously? 
 
i stand and plan to leave when i noticed something.. her doll. she left it. i picked it up and examine it.. psh guardian angel. should i keep it? or should i just leave it here? 
 
 
~~~
 

ahh.. first chapter.. is it good? sorry its a bit messy xD