Red

It Started With A Notebook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 published on 5/1/13

+start+

Your POV

"Who the hell do you think you are?!" Sun Hwa shouted at you as she glared at the poor girl on the floor. With her books and papers scattered all over the floor. People passing by slowly crowded around you girls. You were standing in front of the girl on the floor, just a step away from Sun Hwa. You turned around to squat down and lifted the girl's chin. "Are you hurt?" you asked as she stuttered to reply with a soft 'No, I'm fine. Tha-" Her voice trailed off as you got up and offered your hand. She slowly reached for your hand but you grabbed her hand to pull her up making her stand up properly. You bent down to collect all her papers and stacked them under her books. You faced the girl and looked at her book, finding her name. "See Hun Ji."

You passed her back her things and said "Get to your next class, Hun Ji." Her eyes widen and she was startled but you handed over her books with one hand. She slowly accepted it and said "B-but about th-that sen-"
"Just go." you waved a hand but she didn't budge. "Go, I'll take care of it." You assured her as she nodded her head and ran away along the halls. People around you, let's say they were shocked you were actually nice or something. Not that you're shocked, it's always like this at new schools. You turned around to face Sun Hwa again. She glared at you and said "What now? You're suddenly helping those younger than you?"
"She's not younger than me." you stated as she asked why you helped her. "Why can't I help her?"
"W-Wel-"
"Isn't she human too? Based on how clueless she looked, she's new here. She accidentally kicked you. Move on and forget about it."
"Who the hel-"
"Am I? It doesn't concern you." You turned around but she shouted your name. The moment you turned around you felt a hard slap on your cheek. Instantly everyone gasped and your face was still from the slap. At the corner of your eye you could see Sun Hwa's hand shaking. As though she regretted what she's done. Slowly you turned your head to meet Sun Hwa's eyes. Fear and guilt filled her eyes. Before she could say sorry which looked like what she was going to say, a guy shouted from down the hall "HAE RA!" You kept staring at Sun Hwa and she tried to look away avoiding your stare.

Just then you felt a hand on your other cheek, making you face whoever was touching your cheek. "Are you alright?" You see HyunMin's hand on your cheek as he looked worried. You slowly pushed his hand away and you could feel redness on your cheek where Sun Hwa just slapped. Just then someone turned you around by the shoulders and you see Kai. His hands was on his shoulders and he took a step closer to you looking at your cheek, but he couldn't say anything. You tilted your head slightly and he let go of your shoulders. You turned around back to look at Sun Hwa. You walked closer towards her and she shut her eyes tight saying "Please don't hurt me!" You lifted her chin up and whispered "I don't waste time on bullies. Bullies who make people feel worthless about themselves just so they can feel good about themselves. But kudos for having guts to lay your hand on me. Another time.. Let's just say, if there was another time, there won't be another time. Are we .. clear?"

She nodded her head vigrously as you took a step back from her. "Show's over." You said as you walked away from everyone. So much drama in one day. It keeps going on and on. You walked along the halls with your black book in your hands. You flipped it open and took the pen slipped in between the books and begin to write.

"Where to begin ? Like what people say , D.R.A.M.A , Dumb Retards Asking for More Attention. Why start a little fight, over something to small? A little kick, and she pushes an innocent girl down. Apologies and begging, didn't work, what else did she expect her to do? Get on her knees and start to cry as she give up all her pride? No one deserves to be treated that way. I hate the fact, that people think, I'm an angel because I help whoever is in a need of help. That's wrong, I don't do that. If they looked closely maybe there would be two horns sticking out. But I do help them because I relate to things from their point of view.

Imagine if you were in a school, a new school. You don't know anyone, and you can't get to know anyone because everyone thinks you're a major freak after getting picked on by a bully. Are you going to enjoy your highschool life? In a school where everyone already judges you eventhough you haven't said a word? Or how everyone just starts to join in the bully and pick on you, as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter